7+ Year Old Account
    This y'alls savior?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Preach just said theres a really high chance a new class will be coming with Shadowlands after all.
    He can't say anything about it and we have to wait for Blizzard.
    Do you have a clip of this or are you just baiting us?

Preach just said theres a really high chance a new class will be coming with Shadowlands after all.
    This was never said, as someone who watches Preach he never said this and Hyrja baits constantly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Lmao its not some rocket science - Shadowlands supposed to be basically 8.3 patch v.2.0 and 8.3 patch had really negative feedback and tons of unsubs so they realized there need to be something more to make peopel buy SL besides Thorgast, Covenants and Conduits.

I wouldnt be surprised if the new class would be announced. That would also explain no alpha untill now.
    Sounds like bullshit, people unsubbing and the like. If anything the concept of Corruption won't pop up again. Its highly unlikely a new class comes anyways, they would of saved that for Blizzcon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    This was never said, as someone who watches Preach he never said this and Hyrja baits constantly
    Seemed to just be bants https://clips.twitch.tv/TriumphantIcyPigeonNotATK

Just Memeing it seems like

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    I will not fall for the new class bait again. I will not fall for the new class bait again. I will not fall for the new class bait again.

Crap I've fallen for it again. I am prepared to be let down once again.

That's so clearly off the cuff and casual in the way he said it, how can anyone be taking it seriously?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    This y'alls savior?

I believe this was made by @ro9ue and confirmed by himself? Unless I'm mistaking, but this is definitely fake and was made by someone on MMO-C who admitted so.

- - - Updated - - -

You know there's a village [fill in obvious blank].

There should be a family-friendly forum label that denotes the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jzhbee View Post
    You gonna just dump "facts" without sources and expect us to believe you?

"Well known content creator says things!"
    "Where did he say these things?"
    "Nah man, he can't say anything about it."
    It's even worse than that. He just posts a statement then never responds. Comes back to post another. Etc. lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    I believe this was made by @ro9ue and confirmed by himself? Unless I'm mistaking, but this is definitely fake and was made by someone on MMO-C who admitted so.
    Yeah, we all took turns continuing to deep-fry the heck out of the original faked image. I was just messing. :')

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    Yeah, we all took turns continuing to deep-fry the heck out of the original faked image. I was just messing. :')
    All good! Didn't want newcomers spreading fake news

3+ Year Old Account
    I'd die (ha) if they made a Necromancer class
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

5+ Year Old Account
    Its so fucking funny, because people forget that in Legion Marksman Hunters could use dark ranger skills and talents.
    Going from a talent to a full fledge class that its not "an undead hunter+ DK" its like... dude stop.
    There are more chances that we are going to get after Shadowlands the Necromancer class with 4 specs (1 for each covenant) teaching us that its not just decay and undead, but afterlife and resurrection, repenteance and inmortality and hope with purpose.

Let's face it; if there was going to be a new class, Blizzard would sing it from the rooftops.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

they're not gonna add a new class when they never said in blizzcon theres a new class..dont be stupid

unless if they say "we're adding a new class, thats why the expansion will launch april 2021, then maybe.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    But wouldn't it be weird if they'd came with the alpha and be like: "oh yeah, we didn't wanted to tell you guys at BlizzCon where we knew everyone was watching and stuff, but here is a new class."

Seems kinda weird if they would do it.

Unless they use any pushback time for developing a new class (maybe moving it from 10.0 to 9.0), I sincerely doubt they'd keep it under wraps.

Also: MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    But wouldn't it be weird if they'd came with the alpha and be like: "oh yeah, we didn't wanted to tell you guys at BlizzCon where we knew everyone was watching and stuff, but here is a new class."

Seems kinda weird if they would do it.
    It's why they wouldn't. It's like Allied Races. They're never gonna go "oh whoops yeah you testers found out the build contains newly-available AR".

I'm surprised people are putting as much stock into it as they are. It was definitely banter by Preach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing today as expected. Kind of hoping they announce a Dev steam for Friday with alpha launching next week.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Nothing today as expected. Kind of hoping they announce a Dev steam for Friday with alpha launching next week.
    I hope they announce something this week as it's my Spring Break! lol

But probably next week is when I'll start having more hope we'll get stuff (if they do not surprise us this week). I mean heck I was finally even able to get some toilet paper for the home, things are looking up!