10+ Year Old Account
    We might still get a blog post or something.

I'm hoping for some datamining this week and alpha next.

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    This is correct no Alpha this week. AS I been saying since last week.
    Then what’s with “alpha watch”

Like when do you think we get it

- - - Updated - - -

New unencrypted build dropped 13 minutes ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Then what’s with “alpha watch”

Like when do you think we get it

- - - Updated - - -

New unencrypted build dropped 13 minutes ago
    Son of a gun I believed you.

-Edit- Son of a gun an encrypted build again. Alpha next week?
    Last edited by TarzoEzio; 2020-04-02 at 02:55 AM.

Something's happening now, I can feel it in me bones

This is correct no Alpha this week. AS I been saying since last week.
    Do you think we'll get anything dataminable soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I could see Kyrian for tanking, Venthyr for dps (spellcasting?) , Necrolords for physical dps/ maybe also a 'pet spec?' (they'd have an undead pet), and Night Fae for healing. Not sure if they'd make it a Hero class, maybe no because we have DKs?
    Nah, I'd say...
    Kyrian: healer spec - there are three nature-based healers (Night Fae would make the fourth) but only two light-based
    Necrolords: tanks with maybe a shield - dangerously close to either Warrior or DK though
    Venthyr: summon-based melee/caster a.k.a. standard Necromancer - no perma-pet though, only timed summons
    Night Fae: another DPS caster, if that can be realized without making it too close to Balance Druid.

All in all quite close to existing classes, so, fun to speculate, but highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    they are just lazing off "homeworking"
    Well you certainly look like exactly the person that would say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatoss View Post
    I know its not the same genre of games but what of the 7th for alpha? VALORANT launching their closed beta.
    That's only related to WoW on a meta level (Riot made LoL which is a Dota clone which started as a WC3 mod) so...
    However, there's always something - I strongly doubt they'd plan a minor/medium 'publication' (which a datamineable build would be) around other publishers' stuff, especially as it's increasingly likely that Corona delayed that publication already.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Really hope not, looks and sounds genuine. If it actually is an April fools joke then I guess Germans really do not have a sense of humour.
    Not to say it was a good one, but do people not enjoy subtle humor anymore?
    The timing and mere mention of 8.3.5 make clear it's a fake, a joke, but no, some people rather go "it's lame because it's cool stuff I want, and Blizz is bad for not giving me the cool stuff I want".
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    Do you think we'll get anything dataminable soon?
    Monday woukd be the earliest we see it. After that Alpha is whenever devs wanna bring up the servers. I think from BFA first data mining to playing was 5 days, I don't expect it to be 5 days.

-TowelRapaport #WoWsheet
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Well you certainly look like exactly the person that would say that. .
    oh, did we get a bit race in here

Quote Originally Posted by Ketho View Post
    Something's happening now, I can feel it in me bones
    Those sexy new necrolord weapons

- - - Updated - - -

Monday woukd be the earliest we see it. After that Alpha is whenever devs wanna bring up the servers. I think from BFA first data mining to playing was 5 days, I don't expect it to be 5 days.

-TowelRapaport #WoWsheet
    What about the one that just dropped??

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    @FelPlague; thank u

Actually, I think it was @Shadochi or @Fahrad who made this template if I recall

Source was some meme page I follow on FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    @FelPlague; thank u

Actually, I think it was @Shadochi or @Fahrad who made this template if I recall

Source was some meme page I follow on FB.
    So who was the artist finally?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

-TowelRapaport #WoWsheet
    I checked, actually it was 12 days (26.01-7.02).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I checked, actually it was 12 days (26.01-7.02).
    damn what???????

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Not to say it was a good one, but do people not enjoy subtle humor anymore?
    The timing and mere mention of 8.3.5 make clear it's a fake, a joke, but no, some people rather go "it's lame because it's cool stuff I want, and Blizz is bad for not giving me the cool stuff I want".
    I do enjoy subtle humor, the problem i had with teh Vanion article though was that there was absolutely no sense of humor in it. It just said reasonable stuff, then said April fools at the end.
    Sure, i did want some of the stuff mentioned, mostly getting more transmog sets from the Service medal vendor, but there was nothing in it that made me disappointed when it wasnt true.

I likened it to asking your mother what is for dinner, she says something boring and standard, then declares and April fools.
    Sure, most people would be fooled by it, but not because people are gullible, but because nothing about the statement was that far fetched.
    In cases like that it would be funnier if you were told that the house was out of food, and that you should check the fridge. Or that you won the lottery and are going to go to a fast food place you enjoy.
    In both those cases the humor derives from the inherent absurdity of what is being said, which means that when someone believes it, it is funny. If someone just says something perfectly reasonable and not that out of ordinary then the humor is lost, because there was no reason that you shouldnt have believed it.

There was also the small niggle, which i don't particularily care about. That they used Covid-19 as an excuse for why an 8.3.5 would be reasonable. Which regardless of it being what everyone would normally asume, is still sort of in bad taste.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

3+ Year Old Account
    damn what???????
    As clueless as always, towelboy.

damn what???????
    Now the big question is do you think we’re going to see the expansion lunch before Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Now the big question is do you think we’re going to see the expansion lunch before Christmas
    Hopefully they don't let it stew that long. It'd all turn into one grey mass.

Quote Originally Posted by timewalker View Post
    as clueless as always, towelboy.
    i know nothing as usual

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Hopefully they don't let it stew that long. It'd all turn into one grey mass.
    I mean do you have to figure that production is definitely negatively affected by the virus situation and it’s not like it’s going to clear up in a week we have a couple months at minimum to still deal with this possibly longer

- - - Updated - - -

i know nothing as usual
    How dare you only know 99 out of the 100 secrets