Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    So only active accounts will be invited.

the smell of money is above all.
    So are you just complaining to complain? This is how it should be, players that have been subbed and playing should be the ones rewarded with an invite

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Didn't someone mention that Paladin resources went back to their old self?
    Can honestly not remember what that would mean. Care to elaborate slightly? I only remember the holy charges.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchu View Post
    Except thats not what he said. He said the 2nd week of March that there would be no alpha in March, then last week he said there would be no alpha on April 1st or 2nd or this weekend and specifically said to look forward to April 6, 7, 8, and 9. So boom, he was pretty spot on. Give the guy credit, he's been right time and time again
    "I might even plan on taking next monday or tuesday (March 30th/31st) off. Because that's how confident I am."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Above they mention how they have added 3D trackers, so i guess they simply needed to ensure the waypoint technology was there before they let the players back int othe maze of PvP vendors.
    3d tracking and being able to ping the map w/ share capabilities into channel is amazing. Might finally get rid of the need for coordinate tracker addons, maybe, Idk.

I am just a huge fan of utilizing as little addons as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by WorcesterSauce View Post
    Shamans????
    I am going to guess Shaman, because that has been a hotly contested subject of class design. And MM, because the abilities being returned means that the spec requires some rotational changes as well as talents changes.
    Not sure what else though.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    We have every chance of being invited then

10+ Year Old Account
    Letsgooooooooooooooooooooo the hype is real please datamineable client today.
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    So only active accounts will be invited.

the smell of money is above all.
    The very first wave of public invites has generally always gone to the "ever present" crowd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Got a feeling Fire/Frost Mages will finally lose Mana.
    That would suck lol. As a frost/fire mage I never liked mana management. Plus they would have to have mana regen be a thing for frost and fire. Slowing down specs doesn't sound fun at all

so we will see the spell changes this week. Im excited for that

5+ Year Old Account
    Also the "wait for at least 10am" window strikes the iron hot again.

You know things change right? You know theres a global pandemic going on that has delayed everything right? Glad to know you see one clip and take it as gospel, and god forbid someone gets new information that changes how everything plays out. Thats not allowed to happen though apparently. Love it that he was right. He has now gained my trust from this point on, as he's been right for the past few alphas/big news and announcement for a few years

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanini View Post
    That would suck lol. As a frost/fire mage I never liked mana management. Plus they would have to have mana regen be a thing for frost and fire. Slowing down specs doesn't sound fun at all
    Oh shit, sorry.

I meant they will lose Mana, as in, they are going to get rid of the Mana resource for those specs.

As in, replace it with something else.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quest interface improvements sound good, and I am amused to note, reflect a fair bit of what I've been complaining about re: quests having been leveling characters lately - i.e. important quests are poorly distinguished (the orange ! is used too much on non-important stuff, and some very important stuff is yellow), and it's often annoying to locate objectives that are up/down from you, especially with multiple levels of verticality (this is dreadful in Nazjatar, where you can easily have 4+ levels of verticality). Waypoints you can say also sound handy.

I guess a build coming today is pretty unlikely then no?

I thought that too, but would you really be "seeing" a change there? Might be more along the lines of perhaps they caved to people whining about shadow and brought back orbs or maybe balance is back to some sort of shifting resource or something.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanini View Post
    I think you must misread his post, getting rid of Mana for fire and Frost doesn't change anything for how those two specs play

Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    I guess a build coming today is pretty unlikely then no?
    I'm at DEFCON 1 for the rest of the week, including tonight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol so we still going after people for being wrong about their predictions.

I hope they remove Holy Power from Paladins.