I would bet my ass that shamans will be unlocked last. With no changes.

Lol, guess the crow tastes like sour grapes to some.

Oh well! Hopefully Datamine tonight, Alpha release asap in the week!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    I'd love for Retri to feel more like vengeful (but just) policemen. Imbuing themselves with Blessings before heading into battle. Holy power isn't really necessary.
    If blessings added effects to your other spells and were consumed on that other spell's use that could work.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Also, nice to Blizzard to add another reminder for the slow among us that the Necrolord plate set is literally the best. Just the best.
    The Necrolord plate is pure edgelord sex. I love it.

Interesting that we will be able to improve our gear with conquest points, guess that we will have something similar for PvE? Can wait to see those class changes.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    The Necrolord plate is pure edgelord sex. I love it.
    I just feel like I'm playing Darksiders when I'm looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    The very first wave of public invites has generally always gone to the "ever present" crowd.
    This is the first time Blizzard explicitly says you need an active subscription to get invited for an expansion test.

and no, Classic is not an expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    So as I speculated, very complete Alpha.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I'm glad they're pushing the class changes as the first thing in the alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    This is the first time Blizzard explicitly says you need an active subscription to get invited for an expansion test.

and no, Classic is not an expansion.
    Makes sense.
    Why would you want some guy that hasn't been around for 5 years to be at the frontlines of alpha testing?

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I certainly hope not, lol. I stopped playing my shaman because of their current state (or maybe I'm just bad). Fingers crossed they get the fixing they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    They already posted the Shaman changes:

Makes sense.
    Why would you want some guy that hasn't been around for 5 years to be at the frontlines of alpha testing?
    The argument will be "if you're actively subbed to BFA you don't know what's best for the game".

“We want to hear if we went too far with un-pruning”

If you complain about cosmetic abilities you are a dick

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    They already posted the Shaman changes:

Right. I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    The argument will be "if you're actively subbed to BFA you don't know what's best for the game".
    "Obviously, I.. person who hasn't been subbed for half a decade and who proclaims that WoW is dead at least ten times a week, am most suited and qualified to analyze the merits of this new expansion through experiencing its alpha stage before any paying subscriber."

"Obviously, I.. person who hasn't been subbed for half a decade and who proclaims that WoW is dead at least ten times a week, am most suited and qualified to analyze the merits of this new expansion through experiencing its alpha stage before any paying subscriber."
    I really want to upvote you right now.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    It may be the first time they've said it, but it's certainly not the first time they've done it.]

And it makes sense. There's little point inviting lapsed subs to alphas and betas. I mean, they definitely used to invite lapsed subs to betas (up to MoP at least), and guess what? I know I ignored every single invite, and I would bet virtually everyone with a lapsed sub did. People let subs lapse for a lot of reason. Very few of them do it because they actually want to seriously alpha/beta-test the next expansion but aren't otherwise interested in the game. Most people with lapsed subs are either too busy to play WoW, disenchanted with WoW (which an alpha won't magically change), or playing something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah this.

Bring on the Alpha build Blizz!

Well, yeah. Most people who don't like WoW anymore think that.