10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    For the same reason he stuck on the game for 13 years, and stopped only for BfA because it's .... BfA.
    Or he's obsessed with shitting on a game that he supposedly hates for a long time. If you're that hateful for a long time and STILL hold onto it, you got problems.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by gangreflamme View Post
    here we are bois...
    born to be kings

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    For the same reason he stuck on the game for 13 years, and stopped only for BfA because it's .... BfA.
    Ahh yes, because it is well known that all people who quit WoW do so because the game is simply bad at that time, and they wait patiently until it changes instead of moving on to other games.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Mmmmm. Love waking up to a whole lot of nothing.

Suppose that's my fault for getting my hopes up and buying into all the influencers claiming it was today. At least we got an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    Mmmmm. Love waking up to a whole lot of nothing.

Suppose that's my fault for getting my hopes up and buying into all the influencers claiming it was today. At least we got an update.
    Even if we get a build today, it won't be until later.

Well it is around 12am in Irvine, CA.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    born to be kings
    we're the princes of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    Well it is around 12am in Irvine, CA.
    12pm.

So it's lunch time.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Even if we get a build today, it won't be until later.
    Hope so. I would actually like to see what has potentially been discarded. That stuff fascinates me for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Ahh yes, because it is well known that all people who quit WoW do so because the game is simply bad at that time, and they wait patiently until it changes instead of moving on to other games.
    Well it's what I did with BFA after doing the release raid... I moved on to countless other games since then including even buying a Switch and playing games on that but if Shadowlands has good changes compared to BFA then I'm back day 1 of pre-patch.
    I did the same thing with WoD and then back Legion day 1.

You can still not play WoW during a shit expansion and play other stuff and then come back next expansion, I started on TBC launch and however shit an expansion may be I will always give the next one a go again, even if its for a month and just the leveling story for example.

Good. Now it's time to abolish that abomination of "honor system".

Bring back pre-Legion gearing PVP system. And convert all those "honor rewards" into HK achi/arena-rbg rating rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im just waiting on the Marla "happening gif"

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    Hope so. I would actually like to see what has potentially been discarded. That stuff fascinates me for whatever reason.
    I would like to see-- well, anything new. Mount models, weapon models, armor models, customization options, etc.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So do we still expect datamining tonight?
    Well, why not. First damineable BfA build was very late into night (for me), I'll just go to sleep as usual and check tomorrow if nothing comes this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Well it's what I did with BFA after doing the release raid... I moved on to countless other games since then including even buying a Switch and playing games on that but if Shadowlands has good changes compared to BFA then I'm back day 1 of pre-patch.
    I did the same thing with WoD and then back Legion day 1.

You can still not play WoW during a shit expansion and play other stuff and then come back next expansion, I started on TBC launch and however shit an expansion may be I will always give the next one a go again, even if its for a month and just the leveling story for example.
    Well, sadly there is no way to actually vet the people who stopped playing. For all Blizzard knows the people who stopped playing did so because their life was taken in an airstrike. It is annoying, but it is what it is.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Question for clarification; does close beta mean limited by invite or heavily nda'd etc?
    NDAs would be worthless as soon as you invite the general public either way. They haven't bothered for that reason for years.

I can't wait to tame that
    A little sad I can't tame that, though..

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

I can't wait to tame that
    A little sad I can't tame that, though..
    Stoked that this will be a battle pet.

No mention of new mounts. Pathfinder part one will unlock normal riding!

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post

He can't destroy my dream.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post

Running on foot now breaks down the durability of your boots.