Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Almost forgot. Wonder if we will get more Bolvar stuff in this first Alpha build. I believe we have already seen his in-game model, but i assume he will have some voicelines which migh be interesting.
    You'll see a lot of Bolvar. He's already depicted in painting form in Revendreth. They're likely to make him the Saurfang of Shadowlands. They even already have a cinematic model for him.

I'm not a fan of him at all, after his actions in Legion. Realistically, I'd plant an axe in his face, if he didn't give some "greater good" justification for keeping him alive. But, he'll be a big enough thing that I've even made a No Alpha Club signature with him as a theme.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Why not a new model for his daughter too ...
    ah yes, Taelia.
    I can't wait to see some emotional scenes between the 2.

Formerly known as Arafal

Almost forgot. Wonder if we will get more Bolvar stuff in this first Alpha build. I believe we have already seen his in-game model, but i assume he will have some voicelines which migh be interesting.
    I don't think we've seen an updated ingame model for Bolvar yet?
    There was a fake teaser/leak thing in which we saw what looks like one, but nothing official, afaik?

Ohh man, completely forgot about that plotline. Will be cool to finally get that payoff that has been teased since the beginning of BfA.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    There was a fake teaser/leak thing in which we saw what looks like one, but nothing official, afaik?
    No new model for him yet. But definitely coming with Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    No new model for him yet. But definitely coming with Shadowlands
    I would assume so.
    It's like not having a new model for Saurfang.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I believe there was a picture of his in-game model somewhere. Cannot for the life of me remember where, but it was as part of a press release picture where we saw him with Revandreth or Maldraxxus as a background. And then something about how he was teaming up with the Ebon blade or something. Been a while since i saw it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Be careful what you wish for. Whar if her new model is undead. Or Worgen. Or Lightforged Undead Worgen. With cybernetics and void corruption. As a proud member of the Illidary.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Oh boy, a warning about datamining finding unfinished things. I'm already in love with this client.
    People:

I am going to guess that simply means the Alliance intro. I doubt the entire zone will be Alliance based. More likely it will be similar ot Stormheim, where the factions had different openings but quickly went to the same questline.
    Yeah I really hope we'll have mostly neutral quests, with just the occasional faction flavor; quest texts that differ slightly, or you get sent back to Org/SW, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    So only active accounts will be invited.
    Hasn't this always been the case, at least for PTR? Also, it makes no sense to send out randomized invites to people that may never come back to the game anyway.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I just hope old NPCs get the new customisation options aswell.

Weirdly enough there was the new model for Taelia that was used in only for the 8.1 BfD questline and nowhere else, it didnt even replace her base model. Definitely should be more of her, not seeing her makes me wonder if there was a disagreement with the voice actor or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Hasn't this always been the case, at least for PTR?
    There are no invites for PTR.

You just gotta register a PTR account and you can go in.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Bored out of my mind so made this response to Asmon's SL manifesto. This guy seems delusional and doesn't see that Ion and team is deadset on never-ending progression, whether that's AP-like system or through traditional gearing. They don't want you completing your character and will put barriers in place to prevent you from doing so within a reasonable time frame.

asmon wants the game to be boring as hell, why dosent he just go back to classic if his ideas are so fun and engaging?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    You'll see a lot of Bolvar. He's already depicted in painting form in Revendreth. They're likely to make him the Saurfang of Shadowlands. They even already have a cinematic model for him.

I'm not a fan of him at all, after his actions in Legion. Realistically, I'd plant an axe in his face, if he didn't give some "greater good" justification for keeping him alive. But, he'll be a big enough thing that I've even made a No Alpha Club signature with him as a theme.
    He looks so badass.

Weirdly enough there was the new model for Taelia that was used in only for the 8.1 BfD questline and nowhere else, it didnt even replace her base model. Definitely should be more of her, not seeing her makes me wonder if there was a disagreement with the voice actor or something.
    Considering the majority of the Shadowlands Pt. 1 storylines stopped at around that point, I think it was just foreshadowing for Bolvar. She wouldn't have gone with everyone to BFD or Orgrimmar: she's just a marine.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    He looks so badass.
    I just want his mace. xD

Marlamin tell us something happened with the servers or something. We're back to starving for a build...

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Considering the majority of the Shadowlands Pt. 1 storylines stopped at around that point, I think it was just foreshadowing for Bolvar. She wouldn't have gone with everyone to BFD or Orgrimmar: she's just a marine.
    The more i think about it, the clearer it becomes to me that BfA was written as 2 competing stories instead of 1 large one. First part had all the faction war stuff, along with death foreshadowing and Sylvanas stuff. Then part 2 was old gods and nothing else.

The more i think about it, the clearer it becomes to me that BfA was written as 2 competing stories instead of 1 large one. First part had all the faction war stuff, along with death foreshadowing and Sylvanas stuff. Then part 2 was old gods and nothing else.
    Which is exactly why the story sucked. They cannibalized a South Seas/Nzoth expansion to make it a prequel to an expansion they were obviously more interested in (Sylvanas/Shadowlands).

They didn't have faith in Nzoth and it shows.
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2020-04-06 at 08:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Marlamin tell us something happened with the servers or something. We're back to starving for a build...
    Hell yea !
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"