10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Mail set for Ardenweald just leaked properly.

Guess we are in for yet another expansion of Mail getting the table scraps from other armor types. It really does look like what a first draft of an Ardenweald leather set would look like before it was changed to something else.
    I hope that is just this covenant that have that scrap for Mail users, i mean... the Necrolords one doesn't look bad, but sadly doesn't look as good as the others either.

BTW I really like the Necrolords Leather set, looks perfect for an undead

7+ Year Old Account
    That's what you get, when you move the setting to some fantastic otherworld. You can freely imagine great sets.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-04-11 at 06:57 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The more i look at it, the worse it gets. That Ardenweald mail set looks like it could come from a dungeon. It really does look the little runty kid of the other armor types the devs would rather design stuff for.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    I think the model is simply not displayed completely, kind of how the early model of Azshara was in 8.2. I do think it's the Jailer, but the whole thing will look different, once the hair is tacked on and maybe an eye glow.
    Zovaal has a different build than The Jailer. Zovaal is much more bulky and muskular.

Did Blizzard spoil us for a future patch?

Draenei women will have a long tail, so logically lightforged draenei women should have it too.
    Which brings me to this conclusion, the Allied races will also be entitled to customizations, later of course.

It seemed obvious to me since Blizzcon, but even more so now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post
    Did Blizzard spoil us for a future patch?

Draenei women will have a long tail, so logically lightforged draenei women should have it too.
    Which brings me to this conclusion, the Allied races will also be entitled to customizations, later of course.

It seemed obvious to me since Blizzcon, but even more so now.
    I do think is fair to say that the AR will EVENTUALLY get more customization options, but... yeah... EVENTUALLY (TM)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I do think is fair to say that the AR will EVENTUALLY get more customization options, but... yeah... EVENTUALLY (TM)
    knowing that worgens and goblins waited for years to get their model update, i think its a safe bet that AR will have to wait quite a bit, maybe 10.0 cause 9.0 i think, it will be all about core races

Allied races just got added, they are brand new stuff with new customization already, no reason to focus on then now. But of couse, they will probably get the eye thing update, but not the rest yet.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Zovaal has a different build than The Jailer. Zovaal is much more bulky and muskular.
    I don't know, if I look at the picture of the freed Jailer standing behind Sylvanas, it doesn't seem like that to me, but it could be the perspective of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    knowing that worgens and goblins waited for years to get their model update, i think its a safe bet that AR will have to wait quite a bit, maybe 10.0 cause 9.0 i think, it will be all about core races

Allied races just got added, they are brand new stuff with new customization already, no reason to focus on then now. But of couse, they will probably get the eye thing update, but not the rest yet.
    I don't think core races will be touched at all after 9.0. While they could sit on their hands completely for racial customization at all until 10.0 or beyond, I think that they will still do something in future patches.

If it's not new ARs, then it'll be extra things for the existing ARs. Kul Tiran tattoos, Nightborne skins and faces, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I don't think core races will be touched at all after 9.0. While they could sit on their hands completely for racial customization at all until 10.0 or beyond, I think that they will still do something in future patches.

If it's not new ARs, then it'll be extra things for the existing ARs. Kul Tiran tattoos, Nightborne skins and faces, etc.
    you mean in 9.1? cause ic an totally see they adding more customization as the expansion go, cause even with a lot of customs they will miss somethings, and they can be done later, that also give a feeling they are working on something the players want.

Like, i tottaly expect they not adding things like forest trolls, taunka and dragonmaw color skin in 9.0, maybe they could add later.

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    you mean in 9.1? cause ic an totally see they adding more customization as the expansion go, cause even with a lot of customs they will miss somethings, and they can be done later, that also give a feeling they are working on something the players want.

Like, i tottaly expect they not adding things like forest trolls, taunka and dragonmaw color skin in 9.0, maybe they could add later.
    Taunka and forest troll, they have to make a new body/head model.
    It will be complicated for them.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if there will ever be a time where Blizz goes all out on non-robe cloth gear.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I wonder if there will ever be a time where Blizz goes all out on non-robe cloth gear.
    I mean, Maldraxxus cloth is pretty cool and non-robe.

I just wish Blizzard was more daring with actual robes. The most impressive I've seen so far is Battle for Dazar'Alor cloth set, lol.

5+ Year Old Account
    I hope so, that Maldraxxus cloth is amazing.

Been looking at everything I've been missing. The weapons are incredible. I love almost all of them. Maldraxxus sets are effing amazing. Ardenweald sets are also spectacular, at the exception of mail, which seems incomplete imo. Ardenweald's back accessories look the most unique and awesome to me so far.

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly the Kyrian weapons are winning me over so hard, I was planning on going Venthyr or Necrolord but those weapons damn

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Sure, but that's just one and there really are not many.

And of the ones that do exist, most are from a decade ago.

Formerly known as Arafal

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

I just wish Blizzard was more daring with actual robes. The most impressive I've seen so far is Battle for Dazar'Alor cloth set, lol.
    Right? I'm probably going to have it mogged for a long time until Blizzard makes something cooler
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    The ardenweald plate set is fantastic. I checked it on the undead race on the model viewer out of curiosity and it even looks amazing on them. I thought the armor tears would mess it up but nope.
    And you could even patch those tears with the upcoming Forsaken customization.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    They have said that they are going to nerf the treasure experience
    Yes, but it could still remain at least competitive as a levelling method.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Sure, but that's just one and there really are not many.

And of the ones that do exist, most are from a decade ago.
    Oh yeah, no- sure. Maybe the Maldraxxus cloth set is the start of something new.