Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    For those who were talking about the Aspirant sets having better tints than Warfront sets, we will be able to purchase the ensembles with Marks of Honor in SL. Sadly, this (ATM) does not include the Tier 2-3 appearances, so that sucks.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=314693/...r-in-shadowlan
    Yeah. Hopefully they find some way to work in the elite appearances for aspirant sets, because in some cases those are the best ones.

Doubt it, though. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

they updated the creation screen.
    Out of curiosity, what about the character selection/creation screen?

That too needs vast improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Blizzards idea that they can simply make 4 different gear sets clearly does not work when they have to simultaneously consider the classes that can wear them, i very honestly think that what would fix this is letting everyone transmog everything. That way shammies can transmog into cloth if they want a robe, same with paladins. Or hunters can transmog into leather.

- - - Updated - - -

Surely there must be a way to at least petition Blizzard to allow Hunters to transmog teh vampire Hunter set, instead of whatever that weird thing we actually got is.
    feel free to petition. they wont listen to it. and as for being able to transmog into anything, thats even less likely.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsif View Post
    Out of curiosity, what about the character selection/creation screen?

That too needs vast improvement.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Nice, thanks!

That entire part of the Ux/ui needed major overhaul.

Wondering if those backgrounds will also be updated fidelity wise. Look a little low resolution/poly.

Yeah one of my wish list items is an update to the background images. Perhaps even allow you to pick from a selection appropriate to your race.

So apparently Shandris and the Alliance PC are looking for "vessels" to share the Night Warrior's power, as apparently one person holding it in for long always ends with bad things happening.

Maybe this is the endgame for Delaryn and the other Risen Night Elves? It would make sense if they stuck around as a force for the Night Elves that could channel death energies (which I'm 99% sure is the power of the Night Warrior: see the fauns having the same color eyes) and would give Nelves their own "Dark Rangers".

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    So apparently Shandris and the Alliance PC are looking for "vessels" to share the Night Warrior's power, as apparently one person holding it in for long always ends with bad things happening.

Maybe this is the endgame for Delaryn and the other Risen Night Elves? It would make sense if they stuck around as a force for the Night Elves that could channel death energies (which I'm 99% sure is the power of the Night Warrior: see the fauns having the same color eyes) and would give Nelves their own "Dark Rangers".
    Pretty sure it is the endgame questline for those who chose Night Fae, not the Alliance PC. Unless of course this is something that happens in the pre-patch, though given that i believe we have confirmation the pre-pathc will be happening in and around Icecrown that might be problematic.

- - - Updated - - -

Also not sure it would necessarily involve the risen Nelves specifically, i would rather guess it will be spread across all Night Elves in general, possibly as a catalyst for Nelf paladins or something.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarou View Post
    Heritage armos for Humans, Orcs, Trolls and Night elves will be available b4 9.0??
    They had Warfront ones. Draenei got nothing.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    The NW that we interact with leads us to the groves where all NWs are destined to end up in and we seek their aid.

It's far more likely that they will be the vessels.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by previous NW
    "The Night Warriors of Elune, all who bear the mantle are destined for these groves. We are in need of their aid."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw-q...outu.be&t=5874
    1:39:33

Formerly known as Arafal

Armistice or not, I'm unsure if they will have Horde players forced to work with Tyrande/Shandris or Alliance players with Vol'jin/Bwonsamdi. Firstly because of the faction tension and secondly because Alliance-only players don't know the Vol'jin storyline and Horde don't know the full extent of Tyrande stuff.

Of course they can both be optional sidequests but I don't think the Night Fae storyline will be ALL about Tyrande. Could be wrong though (because Kael and Uther seem to be integral to the other ones).

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I guess the problem with Draenei is that their armor will end up looking like priest and paladins armor. Which Imo is fine for me. But others will not be happy.

Also I’m really wanting the Race weapons and shields not used for players. Like dark iron and void elf ones.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    They will still get heritage armor, though.

Just will be a while.

Trolls and Draenei deserve it the most right now. Especially Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    They will still get heritage armor, though.

Just will be a while.

Trolls and Draenei deserve it the most right now. Especially Trolls.
    Personal guess will be Draenei and Trolls next followed closely by Pandaren. Nelves and Forsaken would be after that, but only once Sylvanas is beaten, or is immediately about to, which could be all the way in 9.3, as i have frequently pointed out.

Humans and Orcs could be shoved out quickly, or what I think, they will be saved for 10.0, or some other momentous occasion, With their heritage being framed as the story of WoW, having struggled and persevered against all odds, and banded together with the Alliance/Horde, which is an "ending" that would feel fitting only after all the other races have gotten their heritage.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

thematical in SL... Trolls, Forsaken and Night Elfs would be good for the heritage armor. (Especial with their addition on night elf culture)

10+ Year Old Account
    Every vanilla race up to BFA's allied races deserve some heritage armor and questline to sorta pay respects to said race and its culture(Etc etc). I just think its odd to mess with that in Shadowlands. Nelves I have a hard time thinking of ideas though, the other races are a bit easier at least for me IMO.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    I guess the problem with Draenei is that their armor will end up looking like priest and paladins armor. Which Imo is fine for me. But others will not be happy.

Also I’m really wanting the Race weapons and shields not used for players. Like dark iron and void elf ones.
    One of the oldest pieces of art for Draenei shows them in gear that is neither overtly priestly or paladinic

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    One of the oldest pieces of art for Draenei shows them in gear that is neither overtly priestly or paladinic

I forgot that existed, I would love to see that added in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Every vanilla race up to BFA's allied races deserve some heritage armor and questline to sorta pay respects to said race and its culture(Etc etc). I just think its odd to mess with that in Shadowlands. Nelves I have a hard time thinking of ideas though, the other races are a bit easier at least for me IMO.
    Well there is this rather iconic set they finally added into the game as NPC armor in BFA.

Though Blizzard is damn afraid of doing skimpy player gear these days.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2020-05-08 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well there is this rather iconic set they finally added into the game as NPC armor in BFA.

Though Blizzard is damn afraid of doing skimpy player gear these days.
    Night Elfs got plenty of unique armor. I would be fine with the direction of the NPC Archer but it would need more work.