Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    Damn I wish more basic stuff loke those armor were as detailed.
    I wish they'd go back and make all the old gear actually detailed.
    It's why I always turn Motion Blur and Depth of Field off; if I wanted something to look unnecessarily blurry, I'd take my glasses off.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Old Blanchy returns!

...as Blanchy the Sinrunner.

Makes one wonder what Blanchy did in life to be a Sinrunner.
    Truly, this is an Avengers Wyrmrest Accord level threat.

got a rare scout mission with these as the rewards. im assuming at least 1 of these *glares at R4 Worldvein* is a placeholder, but i do wonder if the ICC Weapons here are Blizz's way of making older transmog easier to get, ala the Salvage Crates from WOD

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Part of me feels like you're probably meant to get two Shadowlands epics and a Legendary Power out of that.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Part of me feels like you're probably meant to get two Shadowlands epics and a Legendary Power out of that.
    I doubt it's meant to be epics, at least not raid or M+ equivalent ones. But it's highly likely that most or all rewards are still Cpt. Placeholders.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I doubt it's meant to be epics, at least not raid or M+ equivalent ones. But it's highly likely that most or all rewards are still Cpt. Placeholders.
    Not raid epics. Those not-epic-epics you get out of like world quests.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Those are item level 60 and not level 60. Due to the squish, ICC items are item level 60. All of the items on that are just placeholders.

30 gold from mission? Ai ai ai, filthy rich again in Shadrichlands.

It's probably a conduit instead of a legendary power. I'd love it if it rewarded LFR level epics, would help me get those transmogs in the current expansion without having to go through that hell.

Is ray tracing still in the beta and have there been any other technical or graphical improvements yet? Trying to decide between upgrading my computer or my monitor.

Welp that Prideful affix looks super cool. Its just speculation, but I do hope thats the season 1 affix. Can be many fun ways to deal with that one.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=317168/...target-reaping

7+ Year Old Account
    I say no more toys. Either we all fly, or we all walk.
    Well, we are gonna do both, as always.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    Is ray tracing still in the beta and have there been any other technical or graphical improvements yet? Trying to decide between upgrading my computer or my monitor.
    Haven't been able to turn ray tracing on to date, personally.

Well there goes the alt friendliness of this expansion.

Doing one M15 each week is a chore. Doing 15 M15 each week is gonna take whole weekend.

For every week.

For two years.

Not to mention the forced PVP grind.

I already feel burnt out by just looking at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

Well there goes the alt friendliness of this expansion.

Doing one M15 each week is a chore. Doing 15 M15 each week is gonna take whole weekend.

For every week.

For two years.

Not to mention the forced PVP grind.

I already feel burnt out by just looking at this.
    you know that you don't get an extra item for each one, right? It's just an extra option

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    you know that you don't get an extra item for each one, right? It's just an extra option
    And knowing how of The Box of Disappointment gives us useless crap, it WILL required to get all the options open to get any good loot out from this.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    Haven't been able to turn ray tracing on to date, personally.
    Hmm, alright. I guess it’s not ready for testing. I’m excited for it though!

Also, meant to reply to this earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    High end raiders will still have to have at least 2 of the same class though. I mean this change is good for the 99% but its going to still suck for Top 200 raiders.
    No, they probably won't

he goes on about this for several minutes
    Last edited by TomatoBisque; 2020-07-30 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    Also, meant to reply to this earlier

No, they probably won't

he goes on about this for several minutes so I recommend listening to the whole thing
    Yeah sure, they won't have 2.

They will have 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah sure, they won't have 2.

They will have 4.
    you would look less stupid if you watched the first 30 seconds of the clip before posting