Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Isnt AotC available until the launch proper? Could be wrong on that, but I could swear that was a thing.
    I think it ends when 9.0 drops.

login screen has to be out before prepatch right? atleast i feel like prepatch also used to change the login screen too

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    The build SHOULD come today...
    I would be surprised if we don't see it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreen View Post
    login screen has to be out before prepatch right? atleast i feel like prepatch also used to change the login screen too
    Login Screen is before pre-patch. It's why we're all wanting it rn. This is probably going to be the day we're getting it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Unless it's really THAT big or unless Blizzard's holding these off until the next Afterlives Cinematic (Which is unlikely), then it's popping today. Then again, Raid testing is on the 11th.

Unless it's really THAT big or unless Blizzard's holding these off until the next Afterlives Cinematic (Which is unlikely), then it's popping today. Then again, Raid testing is on the 11th.
    Raid testing on the 11th means there's like...99.9% a build today.

Also they don't want to work over the weekend.

The login screen and music is the last "hype" boost before prepatch (which will have the new ingame cinematics), they absolutely can and might delay it as long as possible.

By the way, has anyone mentioned that Nathanos dying may be the first 3D ingame cinematic that will completely vanish due to his world boss going away?

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I feel the Revendreth one will be the one where the build drops on a Thursday.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Doubt login screen will be surprise at all, ICC+shattered sky+Torghast are just too perfect fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    The login screen and music is the last "hype" boost before prepatch (which will have the new ingame cinematics), they absolutely can and might delay it as long as possible.

By the way, has anyone mentioned that Nathanos dying may be the first 3D ingame cinematic that will completely vanish due to his world boss going away?
    Ohh yeah, I guess that could happen. Suppose it wouldnt be the first time a really important cinematic was removed from the game because of the associated quest being removed.

I imagine we will get to wathc in ingame somewhere though.

Warbringers: Sylvanas was also removed from the game. The cinematic played at the end of the War of Thorns questline, which was removed at the beginning of BfA.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Doubt login screen will be surprise at all, ICC+shattered sky+Torghast are just too perfect fit.
    It's mostly the associated music. It gives a real sense of the new expansion approaching when you are not immediately reminded of the old one when you log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Warbringers: Sylvanas was also removed from the game. The cinematic played at the end of the War of Thorns questline, which was removed at the beginning of BfA.
    That was a Warbringers though. Which was already hosted on youtube.

It's possible that there will be no way to see the end of Nathanos besides youtube after prepatch, though I have a feeling they will add something in (for new players who wonder what happened to him).

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I feel the Revendreth one will be the one where the build drops on a Thursday.
    Most likely, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    You never know. Like it's a pretty safe bet but they could do anything.

Anything.

I just really hope it's an animated intro. We haven't had one since Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    That was a Warbringers though. Which was already hosted on youtube.

It's possible that there will be no way to see the end of Nathanos besides youtube after prepatch, though I have a feeling they will add something in (for new players who wonder what happened to him).
    The cinematic was first seen when War of Thorns part 2 came out no? Which was the end of july. It was then posted on youtube after players had already seen it.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Now where is that new build. Doesnt it usually drop by now?

Depends. Are the Servers down yet and all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends. Are the Servers down yet and all?
    Not yet. 10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    If I’m not mistaken, it was added back in-game in 8.1. You can see it during the night warrior questline in darkshore. A sort of “what happened here”.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohal View Post
    If I’m not mistaken, it was added back in-game in 8.1. You can see it during the night warrior questline in darkshore. A sort of “what happened here”.
    All the Warbringers cinematics gets added back to the game in one form or another. The Azshara one could be seen in Nazjatar, the Jaina one was hidden in the Siege of Boralus dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Not yet. 10chars
    I'll be in bed then. Should see a build by then. If not, then tomorrow. If not then, then next week. :/ Gotta happen Today tho, ye?