Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    They announce it 2 weeks in advance with an end of season announcement. Not to mention that guessing that the pre-patch is at the 29th is not that difficult when you know that most pre-patches are 4 weeks and that we already know the actual release date for Shadowlands.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess that given the expansive world quests in Shadowlands this is quite the timesave, wonder how it stacks up to the current version though.
    While I still believe it'll be on the 29th, and while they most of the time do announce when a pre-patch will come to pass at least 2 weeks ahead of time, I do want to note one thing.

A) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...he-post-season

Legion going to BFA pre-patch season end announcement was made LESS than 2 weeks before the pre-patch. 22nd is STILL a possibility, but I'd rule it out if we get no announcement today or Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    As someone without beta are they actually an interesting 2-3x longer or is it just instead of "kill 6 troggs" it's "kill 15 troggs?"
    It’s more like kill 35 troggs. Not done yet. Now find trogg battleplans that drop from the troggs you just killed. Still not done. Now fight across the trogg area to kill the leader of troggs. Congratulations, you got 35 anima and 75 rep.

Quote Originally Posted by LordyLordy View Post
    It’s more like kill 35 troggs. Not done yet. Now find trogg battleplans that drop from the troggs you just killed. Still not done. Now fight across the trogg area to kill the leader of troggs. Congratulations, you got 35 anima and 75 rep.
    More like "kill 16 troggs". The differences aren't as big as some people claiming, unless you only count the "kill 1 rare" ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    From each expansion lasts one year although that can get absurd all considering BUT

Legion 1 year

BFA 1 year

Shadowlands launches or starts next month and by its end it will be one year so 3 years of imprisonment buuuut Sargeras cares little for such a small amount of time....considering how many times he went after Azeroth.
    Sargeras was imprisoned at the end of Legion, not at the start.

He has been having his marital councel session with Illidan for roughly a year now.

As always art team is killing it. Really love the Login Screen and Music.

Holy mother of god Unbroken will is the music we heard at the end of the Afterlives pre-view trailer for all the animated shorts. It sounds freaking insanely great!

Right up my alley. Thats the kind of badass drum **** i prefer!

I feel I have to ask since I have yet to find anything mentioning it, but is there reps in Shadowlands other than the one for your own covenant? Or more specifically rep vendors?
    I know there is the minigame rep, but what about all the zones. Or do you just get more specific rep based on the covenant?

Mostly I wonder because of the mounts and stuff.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I feel I have to ask since I have yet to find anything mentioning it, but is there reps in Shadowlands other than the one for your own covenant? Or more specifically rep vendors?
    I know there is the minigame rep, but what about all the zones. Or do you just get more specific rep based on the covenant?

Mostly I wonder because of the mounts and stuff.
    The Ascended is the rep for Bastions. The Unending Army is the rep for Maldraxxus. The Wild Hunt is the rep for Ardenweald. The Court of Harvesters is the rep for Revendreth. And then Ven'ari has a rep to grind in the Maw as well.
    Last edited by MadamSerenity; 2020-09-10 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SamTheBeardedMan View Post
    [FONT=Verdana]

The Avowed is the rep for Bastions. The Unending Army is the rep for Maldraxxus. The Wild Hunt is the rep for Ardenweald. The Court of Harvesters is the rep for Revendreth. And then Ven'ari has a rep to grind in the Maw as well.
    And you can get this rep even if you are not in that zones covenant? And talk to the quartermaster for that matter?
    The WoWhead guides on this was very vague.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Anyone know if you can skip the intro on the beta yet? I wanted to mess around with the alt leveling aspect for a bit

Had a time to fix the login screen missing part https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...43115901222918

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    So why on earth all this negativity??? WHy all the hate towards the devs??? Honestly I am just so happy that they ve been so transparent about what they re doing for once and for how much they ve been listening to feedback and how many changes they ve made every 1 month before the release.
    Sure some things are not perfect (looking at my main ret paladin and survival hunters) but with the way they ve been responding to feedback and acting upon it I have much more confidence than before.
    I agree on a lot of what you're saying. I think most of the negativity comes from a certain sect of players that simply do not want to make any hard choice regarding gameplay.

Now it's expected given a lot of the minutiae with your class can pretty much be changed at-will.

But I think a lot of players feel like they're going to be shoe-horned into specific covenants due to some abilities feeling like they're the 'mechagon bracers of BfA', which essentially drove a lot of mages to spec fire as that one item performed far and above with fire than the other mage specs.

I don't really know if those players are right or not, I just think the game has become divided amongst the playerbase with some design ideas, and those players that want to stick to the status quo aren't liking the covenant design.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Had a time to fix the login screen missing part https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...43115901222918
    Yay we got our dragon back

I'm waiting for the best cinematic tonight

7+ Year Old Account
    I see we got the music patch.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Langelidou View Post
    I'm waiting for the best cinematic tonight
    But that's next week!
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Very rare pepe View Post
    I do feel like blizzard have wasted some pretty cool areas that could have been used better. The emerald dream, Nazjatar, Mechagon, Nyalotha all wasted in just 2 expansion, the latter 3 coming in BFA, also I believe Zuldazar and Kul tiras were wasted too an extent.
    Nyalotha was the biggest let down for me out of those.
    I thought wrapping up Infinite Dragonflight in a random filler dungeon was a huge waste too. They could have had a whole time spanning raid taking you through pivotal Warcraft moments, possible futures and alternate timelines.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Not to mention the login screen too.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    lmao this is amazing, exactly what it needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It actually seems like this is a prepatch music patch. Seems like it's only, or at least largely, the stuff needed for 9.0. No new zone music or anything like that other than what's included in the login screen medley.

And you can get this rep even if you are not in that zones covenant? And talk to the quartermaster for that matter?
    The WoWhead guides on this was very vague.
    Yes. You need to, as alot of recipes are locked behind these reps.
    (undermining the whole covenant exclusivity even further :P)
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.