Quote Originally Posted by Bigthumbb View Post
    It actually seems like this is a prepatch music patch. Seems like it's only, or at least largely, the stuff needed for 9.0. No new zone music or anything like that other than what's included in the login screen medley.
    All of that music will probably be in by next week or whatever. Seems these are more based on the general shit, tbh. Pre-patch, Maw music, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Had a time to fix the login screen missing part https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...43115901222918
    Dear God, it's beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    PEAK
    No spicy dragons, only chilly dragons

10+ Year Old Account
    Hashtag bring Deathwing back.

<.< >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    No spicy dragons, only chilly dragons
    Pfft, fine...

Better log on, quick.

[video] PEAK
    Man, this login screen will always bring me right back to when I first started playing.
    In hindsight probably not the best login screen, but still. So many good memories.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

From the youtube comments/peanut gallery, people just want Arthas dancing in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Hashtag bring Deathwing back.

<.< >.>
    Real talk: Deathwing was a wasted opportunity
    Pfft, fine... [video=youtube;uUbOayWUQ_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUbOayWUQ_c[video]

Better log on, quick.
    Aww yiss

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I thought wrapping up Infinite Dragonflight in a random filler dungeon was a huge waste too. They could have had a whole time spanning raid taking you through pivotal Warcraft moments, possible futures and alternate timelines.
    I still have hope that we'll get more infinite dragonflight shenanigans at some point.
    “When I became a man I put away childish things,
    including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

Quote Originally Posted by IndCold View Post
    I still have hope that we'll get more infinite dragonflight shenanigans at some point.
    It's very likely. If there is at all a timeskip they will definitely be involved and likely will play a part in it, as Nozdormu turning into Murozond has been both poked at again (see Deaths of Chromie) as well as foreshadowed with Xalatath (unless they are going to retcon that Old Gods played a part in his corruption). They also made people aware of what the Bronze are capable of with the Mag'har time jump (which may be foreshadowing for something similar happening to Azeroth).

The Infinite are more likely dragon antagonists than Galakrond at the moment, though they might just have the Infinite try and bring him back. Or the Jailer rezzes him.

Pfft, fine...

Better log on, quick.
    I remember people hated the dragon back then haha. Tbh I was annoyed by it, but now I miss it. Fond memories en all.

I thought wrapping up Infinite Dragonflight in a random filler dungeon was a huge waste too. They could have had a whole time spanning raid taking you through pivotal Warcraft moments, possible futures and alternate timelines.
    i am still salty they didnt do this for Ny'alotha mostly.
    We have a raid filled with eldritch beings who delights in trying ot make you go insane that has had a hand in almost every major event on Azeroth, then we had a patch whose entire buildup to the raid relied on seeing alternate future versions of the places we normally went to like Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

And then the entire raid was same-y rooms with little variation and a generally drab color palette.

Imagine if the entire raid almost schizophrenically jumped from area to area, from a ruined version of Stormwind to fight a void-infused Anduin, or to the bottom of the sea to fight Krakens. We could have been given a vision of going back in time and defeating the titan-forged army to allow the Old Gods to win.

So many cool possibilities when you are in a raid that is supposed to cap off years and years of buildup against an enemy that delights in showing fake futures, and instead we got Ny'alotha...

7+ Year Old Account
    So...

Opposing Orgrimmar

Rokhan is now the leader of Orgrimmar?
    Poor dude is still missing a unique model
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Omg, that sounds amazing. Maybe that will still be a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    So...

Opposing Orgrimmar

Who knows, maybe he will get some unique shoulderpads or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ardenwald Afterlife video today...I think.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    So...

Opposing Orgrimmar

This seems like a total placeholder. Like Turalyon will probably stick around as per the whispers (High King Turalyon incoming) but there only being one character for a Horde council fight seems silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    It's very likely. If there is at all a timeskip they will definitely be involved and likely will play a part in it, as Nozdormu turning into Murozond has been both poked at again (see Deaths of Chromie) as well as foreshadowed with Xalatath (unless they are going to retcon that Old Gods played a part in his corruption). They also made people aware of what the Bronze are capable of with the Mag'har time jump (which may be foreshadowing for something similar happening to Azeroth).

The Infinite are more likely dragon antagonists than Galakrond at the moment, though they might just have the Infinite try and bring him back. Or the Jailer rezzes him.
    High chance we'll see more of the Infinite in the Light/Shadow Expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    This seems like a total placeholder. Like Turalyon will probably stick around as per the whispers (High King Turalyon incoming) but there only being one character for a Horde council fight seems silly.
    It is already pretty silly that the once reasonably difficult achivement was pared down to a measly 2 in BfA.
    Honestly, as much as I still like the idea I think they might as well make the achievement legacy at this point, doesnt feel quite as epic to assassinate all the leaders of the Horde/Alliance when there are supposedly only 2 on each side...