Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    They didn't give any real timeframes. Patch 11.3.5 is still in the Future.
    Blizzard is only a small indie company so fixing underwear is gonna take them at least a couple expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Could be they already fixed it, they simply did not port it to the version of the PTR or Beta that we are playing.
    Yeah that's why I think it's the 6th, unless they skip deploying a new build and just hope it added no new bugs, and add it to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Blizzard is only a small indie company so fixing underwear is gonna take them at least a couple expansions.
    To fix the Void Elf underwear they would need to do actual updates for Allied Races, something that was not slated for Shadowlands.

Updating the Core Races took 10 years for the first round and then additional 6 to get the new customization options, so Allied Races might get updated in 2025.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    The nethrezim is genuinely the most exciting story reveal WoW has given in a long time. It really opened up a lot of possibilities and while it definitely is a retcon (no way this wasn’t planned for the nethrezim from the beginning) it’s one that still fits.
    It ironically fixes the mess their earlier Burning Legion retcons caused as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Centerblock View Post
    Definitely just waiting for prepatch at this point. I have a lot of alts I want to level but I'd like to wait for some of the changes and added spells, especially for tanks, before diving into them.
    I'm just waiting because the longer this takes the more I'm starting to wonder if we're gonna get a last minute delay of the expansion itself.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The balance at 110(50) during a pre-patch is not important to blizzard at all.
    testing balance at 60 is what the time before Mythic raids open is for.
    That's why I said basic balance, as in: not tuning, but more like if the squish worked properly, if the numbers are adequate to the pre-squish ones.

Besides, the longer the patch, the easier it will be to get used to the changes to the specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It ironically fixes the mess their earlier Burning Legion retcons caused as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just waiting because the longer this takes the more I'm starting to wonder if we're gonna get a last minute delay of the expansion itself.
    Blizzard are never going to delay a WoW expansion. It has never happened, will never happen. Too many people are planning their entire holidays around WoW xpac launches. The very assumption that it may happen is madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Blizzard are never going to delay a WoW expansion. It has never happened, will never happen. Too many people are planning their entire holidays around WoW xpac launches. The very assumption that it may happen is madness.
    You do realize TBC was delayed right?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Out of it's intended year no less.

The odds are heavily against them delaying Shadowlands, and if they do it's at this point probably just a few weeks, but I see we're getting another wave of raid testing with 1 month to go. They could still find a bug or botch a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Ah yes, because they delayed their VERY FIRST expansion in times much different than today's and no expansion after that. Maybe I didn't express myself correctly, but still, Shadowlands will never be delayed now that they've given a precise date AND given the whole worldwide launch map thing.

The matter of the pre patch is something else altogether, it will probably launch on the 29th anyway imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Maybe I didn't express myself correctly
    No, what you did was stated something that was wrong, that's all.
    It has never happened
    Is factually incorrect.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I'm gonna say it...

Sylvanas is stronger than the Titans. And no, this isn't me being a fanboy. I'm legit stating this whole-heartedly.

I'm gonna say it...

Sylvanas is stronger than the Titans. And no, this isn't me being a fanboy. I'm legit stating this whole-heartedly.
    Sylvanas is as strong as Blizzard wants her to be, which is a very very bad and concerning thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They worked correctly. The problem was that each garrison was a seperate instance for that player, so the instance servers were completely overloaded and people couldn't get in. If you did get in, they worked just fine. Same reason all those "hidden" scenarios didn't trigger most of the time in early WoD, you just didn't get a slot on the instance servers.

So the real issue was Blizzard for some reason deciding it was a good idea to create a lot of 1 person scenarios, having you required to go through them to progress, but not set up the instance servers to actually support enough instances for pretty much the entire playerbase.
    It's a bit more complex than that. The issue was that they had some server blades configured with less RAM, and during maintenance had accidentally been swapping the blades around without realizing it. When all the garrison instances were spun up, some of the servers didn't have enough RAM to handle it. So they had to manually add more RAM to everything. IIRC after that they made changes to how they configured and labelled servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Sylvanas is as strong as Blizzard wants her to be, which is a very very bad and concerning thing.
    Tbf here, we the Players are above Titan level prior to our battle with Denathrius, if you count the Spires of Ascension.

Hell, despite being considered the "weakest Old God", N'zoth had the best feats of any Old God if you count 8.3, where he literally fucked with Reality and manipulated entire Dimensions. Hell, unlike the other Old Gods, he can see the Future. He's basically neigh Omniscient.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, mind you, N'Zoth was the last Old God, and he was the only one left reigning over Ny'alotha. So, that alone probably explains his power boost.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna say it...

I think you're entirely right and I think it's sadly justified.

Thaaaaat's sequel escalation for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    No bonus roll in SL, nice

Hm, actually, I do think there are Wild West things in WoW. My dumbass forgot about Westfall.

- - - Updated - - -

God, I love Oribos.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I think you're entirely right and I think it's sadly justified.

Thaaaaat's sequel escalation for you.
    We a Kirby game now.

Level 1: Bring this angry tree an after school snack

Max level: Kill God

New PTR build flagged as Release!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTheBeardedMan View Post
    New PTR build flagged as Release!
    29? It is?!

If so prepatch announcement Friday