Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    She can bring some help then. Nathanos would certainly come, maybe Lillian Voss as well (since she hates the Scourge), and I am certain she could easily manipulate the other Horde leaders into helping her take down the Lich King. I mean, she manipulated them into committing genocide, so yeah.
    again, more than questionable, considering we were in he middle of the biggest legion invasion ever, and the LK remained quiet. no leader would see why they should focus on the LK (whos doing nothing as far as they know) when the legion is currently fcking shit up.

all of that are big ifs. as far as we know, the jailer just had to hope sargeras fails. he was bound in the maw, and casualties clearly werent high enough for him to break out OR be on sargeras level (otherwise BfA wouldnt exist)
    Last edited by Houle; 2020-09-24 at 11:47 PM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    "The Primus began to suspect and see some evidence that perhaps the Jailer’s influence was seeping out even though he was supposed to have been locked away all this time. And that leads the Primus to suspect that there may have been allies" Maybe this implies that the Legion and the Jailer made a pact?
    I don't see why you would jump to the Legion. Its very likely Primus is talking about allies of the Jailer in the shadowlands. Aka among the varies covenants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Then you're saying we won't get the pre-patch until the 13th at the earliest now? Because if the generic "the season will be ending soon" doesn't count without a firm date then that means the 6th is out now as well.
    I expected it today, could be tomorrow. God knows what is going on if we've heard nothing before the weekend.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I expected it today, could be tomorrow. God knows what is going on if we've heard nothing before the weekend.
    You're making this out to be like there are huge problems but they gave ample warning time, the announcement will be tomorrow or next week for the 29th or 6th accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Okay, if it was legion then that might actually be true and we could see it as late as sunday. At this point they've also warned enough that the expansion is coming to an end, so even the PvP and last minute completionists have no reason to complain. They've been warned for over a month now.
    legion was 4 days

On the recent removal of the two Night Elf hair colors (lilac and blue black), Ion has confirmed via Twitter that that's unintentional and they will be back next PTR and beta build.

Happy about that. Also didn't expect Ion to ever comment directly on something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I wouldn't expect that cinematic until shortly before the expansion releases, they wouldn't waste such an expensive hype maker on the prepatch.
    Old Soldier was released two weeks into the prepatch if memory serves. I don't think there's a pattern there.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    On the recent removal of the two Night Elf hair colors (lilac and blue black), Ion has confirmed via Twitter that that's unintentional and they will be back next PTR and beta build.

Happy about that. Also didn't expect Ion to ever comment directly on something like that.
    comments directly on that
    doesnt comment on the many questions about the conduit system that has popped up recently

ladies and gents its azerite 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

as much as people want to meme about him or call him trash, he answers a lot of things for a lot of people. but hey, i must be a blizzard shill, so dont mind me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    comments directly on that
    doesnt comment on the many questions about the conduit system that has popped up recently

ladies and gents its azerite 2.0

..I think you can do better then "WHY DOESN'T HE ANWSER THESE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS."
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ..I think you can do better then "WHY DOESN'T HE ANWSER THESE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS."
    its a system that people have been pinging him and the dev account for days about weeks if you include the questions about ranks themselves

its azerite 2.0 they wont address it until close to the end days before release

10+ Year Old Account
    its a system that people have been pinging him and the dev account for days about weeks if you include the questions about ranks themselves

They've addressed concerns several times, its just not the answer you are looking for.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    Azerite 2.0 implies improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They've addressed concerns several times, its just not the answer you are looking for.
    they havent

when conduits were first introduced and ranks were discovered they7 were asked how it would work

no response

recently an item to upgrade ranks was discovered and they were asked how it would work in terms of being the only way to upgrade conduits or not

no response

unless im wrong and they answered this like you said but i would need a link

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    the improvement is we know where to get them and the testing has been going on for months but the problem is the different ranks that they havent mentioned at all since they were first datamined and now theres an item that randomly upgrades them....based on your lowest one....and you must know all of the available ones...yaaaay....

"Pinging them for days" thats your problem there. They are ppl not robots and know more about the game than anyone here or on the official forums and repeatedly have said they dont want to give info thats wrong AND players trykng to force answers are just ignored.

Sorry but use some commonnsense. If certain conduits arent performing right or whatever they need to make a dev only fix after deciding how to try to fix it and do internal testing , review it and thrn MAYBE push it to beta.

While he prob just needs to text the night elf graphic artist real quick to ask about a hair color

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Good news. Its MUCH better.

The major problem with azerite is that thry only dropped off certsin bosses and u could often stack traits meaning it didnt matter how many azerite pieces u got if u didnt get the right ones. In the new system the equivalent come in thr form of soulbinds which u are guaranteed to get eventually, and conduits which when u get it once u know it forever.

Its def possible the system isnt as good as it can be yet but its an irrefutable fact that as is its a better system
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Old Soldier was released two weeks into the prepatch if memory serves. I don't think there's a pattern there.
    At this rate two weeks into SL prepatch will be SL launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Release date tomorrow or the 6th imo. I think the most likely date for Jailer is also maybe the 7th?

If there is a cinematic, just thinking about it, could it portray something of the events that happen before the SL launch? Like could it show Thrall, Jaina, Anduin and Baine being kidnapped? Since it's staggered that would put it into week 1 or 2 after the prepatch, wouldn't it?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

So if we don't get patch date today safe to say it's the 6th?
    Last edited by Vasoka; 2020-09-25 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    So if we don't get patch date today safe to say it's the 6th?
    Pre-patch was cancelled because we have pre-patch at home.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    "Pinging them for days" thats your problem there. They are ppl not robots and know more about the game than anyone here or on the official forums and repeatedly have said they dont want to give info thats wrong AND players trykng to force answers are just ignored.

Sorry but use some commonnsense. If certain conduits arent performing right or whatever they need to make a dev only fix after deciding how to try to fix it and do internal testing , review it and thrn MAYBE push it to beta.

While he prob just needs to text the night elf graphic artist real quick to ask about a hair color

- - - Updated - - -

Good news. Its MUCH better.

The major problem with azerite is that thry only dropped off certsin bosses and u could often stack traits meaning it didnt matter how many azerite pieces u got if u didnt get the right ones. In the new system the equivalent come in thr form of soulbinds which u are guaranteed to get eventually, and conduits which when u get it once u know it forever.

Its def possible the system isnt as good as it can be yet but its an irrefutable fact that as is its a better system
    its not about performance or anything like that

its simply "how will this system work"