3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    No beta for me, looks like I'm cursed to the PTR for eternity.
    No beta for me either. Same

Then again, I started playing in MoP and have only one AotC achivement, so they probably looked at my account and completely ignored me
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-10-01 at 12:53 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Backround download again for me 1.30 something GB.

they sorta fixed pandaran shoulders, no more arms just cliping through them every single animation.

isnt perfect but way better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Most funny thing is that argument "WoW was better in good old times" will shrink a bit every two years. Notice that most nostalgia posts are now focused on TBC.
    Some folks are already praising WoD as it being a great expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Looks like music is in.
    Seems to be only partially implemented. Maldraxxus and the Maw have no music yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Some folks are already praising WoD as it being a great expansion.
    Soon BFA will be praised too. It's just the cycle of WoW.

3+ Year Old Account
    SL may not be what some people wanted but if you are a transmog hunter this expansion is looking amazing.

Massacre still doesn't work for Arms on the beta when playing Venthyr Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Massacre still doesn't work for Arms on the beta when playing Venthyr Amazing.
    It's kinda crazy to me how many things aren't set up to work for Condemn if you took it

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    It's kinda crazy to me how many things aren't set up to work for Condemn if you took it
    The craziest thing is they updated the talent text right away, so it's not like we're expecting something that we shouldn't be expecting. It's just not worked... For several months... Why? You'd think it'd be something as simple as changing a value somewhere, but if that were the case surely it'd have been fixed ages ago by now, especially since it's been so widely reported.

Kinda mad to believe it's out this month to be honest.

damn it blizzard

adding set bonuses to gear that was supposed to be cosmetic only

apparently they hear "dont attach too much power to covenants" and think "all of the power added to covenants"

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    damn it blizzard

adding set bonuses to gear that was supposed to be cosmetic only

apparently they hear "dont attach too much power to covenants" and think "all of the power added to covenants"
    Ah yes, the gear which will be outclassed by mythic dungeon gear. Surely it's worth getting upset about

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Ah yes, the gear which will be outclassed by mythic dungeon gear. Surely it's worth getting upset about
    oh so you've seen the ilvl??

just because its not gamebreaking doesnt make it good dude

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    oh so you've seen the ilvl??

just because its not gamebreaking doesnt make it good dude
    Then show us why its so bad instead of just yelling.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Mhm, didn't know night elves could have pink hair for other classes than DK. Been on beta for long? It's not on the PTR last time I checked, but thats a couple of builds ago.

WOD leveling was great. It was everything once you got to max level that was kinda a train wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Then show us why its so bad instead of just yelling.
    ok

we were told gear set bonuses arent returning
    we now get a watered down legion campaign bonus

now if you look at the bonuses depending on the fight and if they are similar to the legion gear that you could upgrade then kyrian would be extremely powerful in castle for like everything

then theres the bonus for fleshcraft where if your group uses it on the trash before a boss you could have an extra flask for the first couple fights not to mention if it is an add fight

venthyr has extra damage plus a stat proc which no other set has

now you have to take all of that and compare the bonus to the other things you get in the covenant which is more hassle and the venthyr damage being at a lower set compared to the other sets adds more throughput to the covenant.

this adds to covenant imbalance

What showed how bad WoD was is how long it took to happen for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk why people are so worried about the bugs that will be fixed a week into the expansion.

this covenant set gear is ilvl 150 which is below even normal dungeon gear (ilvl 158)

The Legion class hall sets could be upgraded to somewhere between LFR and Normal gear, and weren't worth using. This won't be either even if you can get a full set to ilvl 200 (normal dungeon gear)

For reference,
    a 150 ilvl belt that gives you this set bonus gives 30 main stat and 58 secondaries
    a 200 ilvl belt that drops in Normal Nathria gives 48 main stat and 91 secondaries
    a 213 ilvl belt that drops in Heroic Nathria gives 54 main stat and 98 secondaries
    a 226 ilvl belt that drops in Mythic Nathria gives 61 main stat and 106 secondaries

And this is, again, the belt, which is one of the lower stat pieces. So even if this set upgrades to ilvl 200, it... might be almost on par with Heroic raid gear? If you're going for 5-set, you're losing out on 30+ main stat and 35+ secondaries to... temporarily gain 70-100 main stat in a fight. Honestly, probably not worth it unless it has near 100% uptime.

And that assumes this gear can even be upgraded from the base 150

this gear seems mostly aimed at alts leveling through Threads of Fate, where having mostly ilvl 150 gear with the set bonuses as soon as you hit level cap will be good enough to let you jump right into Mythic