Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Didn't know there were barbers there. I think there's on in Dazar'alor too, but not sure about Boralus
    There is one in Boralus, it is in the building right next to the target dummies.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

5+ Year Old Account
    There should be a mobile toy barber or mount.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Pro Tip for anyone heading straight for the barbershop: Go to Cosmowrench or Area 52 in Netherstorm because 600000 players are going to be lagging the shit out of the most accessible ones.
    Is there one in Darnassus? I forgot.(Yes, you can still go there, just need to find the Bronze in Darkshore. Great place for egghunting during Noblegarden)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Pro Tip for anyone heading straight for the barbershop: Go to Cosmowrench or Area 52 in Netherstorm because 600000 players are going to be lagging the shit out of the most accessible ones.
    There should also be barbers in both versions of Dalaran. Probably more crowded than these but more accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    There should be a mobile toy barber or mount.
    I could see a toy being a sort of stand up suitcase that pops open revealing a bunch of barber tools. A mount with a barber would be fantastic though. Maybe that can be the next gold sink lol

10+ Year Old Account
    This is probably the most like place to get a quick answer on this:

Has anyone else received their Shadowlands Collector's Edition physical box yet?

I got mine delivered just now and I have no idea if this is intended or if my store has accidentally shipped them already when they were not supposed to yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a toy that can make you bald

Its normal to get your physical collectors edition early. We are a couple weeks before the original launch date so I would expect most people who preordered the physical collectors edition to get them between now and the end of next week.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Its normal to get your physical collectors edition early. We are a couple weeks before the original launch date so I would expect most people who preordered the physical collectors edition to get them between now and the end of next week.
    They’re already in delivery or got delivered. I got mine today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    This is probably the most like place to get a quick answer on this:

Has anyone else received their Shadowlands Collector's Edition physical box yet?

I got mine delivered just now and I have no idea if this is intended or if my store has accidentally shipped them already when they were not supposed to yet.

See above.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Awesome. Thanks!

Nice to have it early for a change. Makes ordering the physical CE slightly less annoying compared to what we were used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Let's hope the game dosen't crash because of how many people there are at the barbershop lol
    Saw a post on reddit the other day letting people know of other barbershops besides the ones in Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

Besides Ironforge and Undercity, both Dalarans have one, apparently there's one in Boralus and Dazar'alor, and there's two in Netherstorm (Area 52 and Cosmowrench), for some weird reason.

Can't really wrap my head around there being a barbershop in the Netherstorm, let alone two of them.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

- - - Updated - - -

See above.
    That is a fucking sexy cover. I got the original limited edition (because I had a feeling WoW would be a big deal) back on release, but never got another one since. This is the first one where the box looks cool enough that I kind of wish I had.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Saw a post on reddit the other day letting people know of other barbershops besides the ones in Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

Besides Ironforge and Undercity, both Dalarans have one, apparently there's one in Boralus and Dazar'alor, and there's two in Netherstorm (Area 52 and Cosmowrench), for some weird reason.

Can't really wrap my head around there being a barbershop in the Netherstorm, let alone two of them.
    That's fascinating re: Netherstorm. I knew about the rest (the Boralus one is a godawful pain to get to until you have flying though), but had no idea about those.

Another game update just went out

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Isn't Nathanos as world boss part of the event? If so, that's not starting today.
    So then when does this event start?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    There is no date yet.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post

That's fascinating re: Netherstorm. I knew about the rest (the Boralus one is a godawful pain to get to until you have flying though), but had no idea about those.
    Yeah that was a surprise to me as well. I vaguely recall seeing the barbershop setup in one of them (Area 52 I think) some time ago in passing but I didn't think much of it because who really goes to the Netherstorm for a shave and a haircut?

Like I'd have thought Gadgetzan in Tanaris and Everlook in Winterspring before two in the Netherstorm.

Anyone else think Shadowlands has the best Collector's Edition box out of all of them?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Anyone else think Shadowlands has the best Collector's Edition box out of all of them?
    Honestly, yes, and I say that with the original collector's edition box staring at me from a shelf lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    It has its charm I feels it's a bit over done but that might just be me being contrarian. I like the simply plain boxes with fancy trim.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    1-2 weeks after prepatch drops.(guessing) Then if you played the ptr you'll remember that the event is a couple weeks long as well.