Bruh, the Mawsworn literally did not give a FUCK there. They just went yeet and dipped.

3+ Year Old Account
    There's no trolls in that cinematic, sadly. Would be cool to see Bwonsamdi in his Necropolis (minding his own business and recovering from Nathanos' attack), and when he hears the rumbling, he's like 'Ey mon, what the hell be dat?' and he looks up , but yeah
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Im excited they made the login server boss more challenging

7+ Year Old Account
    All i want to know is if you can do the pre-patch event without shadowlands.

And, if the pvp appearances are already there to buy by marks of honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    SPOILERS

"i Knew she would come one day"

>proceed to stay completely unprotected without his high rank DKs

Blizzard and their amazing plots, also, Anduin capture was one of the most dumb things i ever seen, like, is that fucking easy? he don't have any magic? or the chains of plot convenience attacked again?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Blizzard and their amazing plots, also, Anduin capture was one of the most dumb things i ever seen, like, is that fucking easy? he don't have any magic? or the chains of plot convenience attacked again?
    I imagine these chains silience them or something and probably are the same ones used for bolvar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    I imagine these chains silience them or something and probably are the same ones used for bolvar.
    Being caught offguard

Oh and Deathmagic
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    the chains of plot convenience then, like that super special fel poison capable of negating troll regeneration

Sexy ground/tree textures in Hyjal is genuinely more exciting than anything else in that cinematic.

As well as them hiding Thunder Bluff if you want to take that as a hint that it's getting updated.

On that note... them constantly using King's Rest is very funny because not only does it make sense for them to be their narratively all the time (cus Anduin) but because it's the nicest looking part of the city.
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2020-10-13 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    There is one where Tyrande turns Nathanos into a prezel, but that is part of the event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    There might be some thing when Nathanus is defeated as a world boss. Full pre- rendered film of Tyrande ripping him in two would be nice :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Probably her shooting him with a few arrows and he doesn't expect it. ......I think
    Y'all best not be joking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Not gonna watch this but, when does this play? Do we have to wait for the quest events that are coming after a couple of weeks or is tomorrow?
    Last edited by Xilurm; 2020-10-13 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Y'all best not be joking.

Not gonna watch this but, when does this play? Do we have to wait for the quest events that are coming after a couple of weeks or is tomorrow?
    It should play when you first talk to Lor'themar/Matthias Shaw at the beginning of the pre-patch questline, which is not yet available ingame. On PTR etc they give you a recap of events after playing a placeholder cinematic which this would be it based on the said recap. Also, no they are not joking about Tyrande/Nathanos thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    It should play when you first talk to Lor'themar/Matthias Shaw at the beginning of the pre-patch questline, which is not yet available ingame. On PTR etc they give you a recap of events that played a placeholder cinematic which this would be it based on the said recap. Also, no they are not joking about Tyrande/Nathanos thing.
    Sick! Now I really can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should give us the legacy damage for the Legion raids, to wait patiently for Shadowlands...
    (I'd be the happiest player in the world if that happened)

All i want to know is if you can do the pre-patch event without shadowlands.

And, if the pvp appearances are already there to buy by marks of honor.

"i Knew she would come one day"

>proceed to stay completely unprotected without his high rank DKs

This one is especially insulting as a DK player.. like mate, I'm big balls champion of azeroth and death lord, you could have at least informed me that we were deploying Acherus somewhere and that we might have needed to post some people to IC, as your lame ass minions apparently can't do shit. And for you my fellow knights of the ebon blade, if you no longer think of me as your leader at least give me a call if you are in shit, because I can wipe the fucking floor with all of you dipshits combined and I can certainly do more than random skeletons from the trashbin.

As for the kidnapping part. Well it was obvious that all of these super powered characters being kidnapped was never going to be explainable with decent writing, though frankly I would have prefered if all of them had been poisoned or some rubbish like that - instead of some maw sworn swooping in while net fishing them like a swarm of tuna.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    They should give us the legacy damage for the Legion raids, to wait patiently for Shadowlands...
    There are so many farm groups posted in the group finder for mythic by now .. and you can pretty much solo almost everything except antorus up to heroic anyway.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it's boring, right now you can't solo Eonar (mythic only), Imonar (any difficulty - unless you're hunt or DH), Shivarras ofc and Aggramar (tricky in any difficulty if you don't have enough dps, and again, unless you're a DH ). Maybe I'm asking too much, they gave us legacy loot "thanks" to Covid, but now that SL is delayed, we have nothing left to do except mounts/xmog farms.

5+ Year Old Account
    I would run those raids on all my alts if they activated that buff

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    As for the kidnapping part. Well it was obvious that all of these super powered characters being kidnapped was never going to be explainable with decent writing, though frankly I would have prefered if all of them had been poisoned or some rubbish like that - instead of some maw sworn swooping in while net fishing them like a swarm of tuna.
    if they got poisoned, with some sort of sleep poison, to put then in deep slumber, and then kidnapped, like her agents infiltrating the cities doing this, it would make much more sense, or at least more believable

Yes it's boring, right now you can't solo Eonar (mythic only), Imonar (any difficulty - unless you're hunt or DH), Shivarras ofc and Aggramar (tricky in any difficulty if you don't have enough dps, and again, unless you're a DH ). Maybe I'm asking too much, they gave us legacy loot "thanks" to Covid, but now that SL is delayed, we have nothing left to do except mounts/xmog farms.
    I think you can do at least shivaras with any pet class, it certainly worked for odyn. Aggramar works with an arcane mage with 0 corruption and emissary gear in LFR at least, only ever tried it there and you need good timing for your burst to avoid wasting it early and then getting fucked by his troll moves at the end. Immonar should work with classes that can dispell, the tank doesn't get sleep gas, does he?

Anyway, my point was mainly that there are tons of groups each day that do class runs. Shouldn't be that hard to get what you want.

- - - Updated - - -

if they got poisoned, with some sort of sleep poison, to put then in deep slumber, and then kidnapped, like her agents infiltrating the cities doing this, it would make much more sense, or at least more believable
    Yea, it would have been alot more tactical as well, actually playing to her scheming nature (like when they tried to poison talanji in the book). Just coming in with literal thunder storms rolling across the skies and just plucking everyone seems.. convenient.. and mostly dumb. Especially considering how they constantly manage to escape later in the maw.. lol.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Immonar should work with classes that can dispell, the tank doesn't get sleep gas, does he?
    I tried with a tank once, the sleep was on both of us.

How do you think dead people somehow disguising themselves, getting to the king's food to poison it, and then taking the king from the fucking indoor keep surrounded by guards is more believable than two forsworn dropping out of the sky and yanking him off? Jesus, you people complain about Blizzard's poor writing and then come up with shit 20 times worse.

I tried with a tank once, the sleep was on both of us.
    Did you stack? Because the sleeping gas is AoE afaik. I might be wrong though, I just usually end up soloing/2 manning it in mythic below 25% because the others get blown off the platform (they think they can cheat with not switching sides) and I can't remember getting sleep there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    How do you think dead people somehow disguising themselves, getting to the king's food to poison it, and then taking the king from the fucking indoor keep surrounded by guards is more believable than two forsworn dropping out of the sky and yanking him off? Jesus, you people complain about Blizzard's poor writing and then come up with shit 20 times worse.
    She literally has a couple dozen dark rangers left after the events in orgrimmar, you know the ones that pride themsleves on being stealthy hunters.