10+ Year Old Account
    Let the Boralus lag and not being able to login begin

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Is it gated by level and do they still scale to your level? That would be way more important to me, especially if I think about the just 2 levels that are missing from my unused boosts .
    Just like every zone while levelling: they have minimum level requirwmwnr and scale up to 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Just like every zone while levelling: they have minimum level requirwmwnr and scale up to 50.
    Ah okay, that is good enough for me. Though I can see how people would still like the chose which zone to got to first.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Got on my druid, set some talents, went to switch to another toon. Dammit, can't connect anymore. I mean, I knew it would happen, I don't know why I am annoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Does someone have an advice where I'd level the fastest from 45-50? WoD? Or Legion (because I can fly there)?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Honestly, this is a massive bug. Even if it only affects <1% of the playerbase, it basically destroy every character model in game. This is something that never should have went live.
    Absolutely agree

I can only assume they believed they had a fix and porting it to live broke the fix

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. The only max level addition outside class and system changes I can think of would be the ability to opt into being a guide for new players.
    I assume it will start once the scourge event starts. Who knows when it starts.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Does someone have an advice where I'd level the fastest from 45-50? WoD? Or Legion (because I can fly there)?
    WoD because you can fly there too now or at least that's what they said.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Absolutely agree

I can only assume they believed they had a fix and porting it to live broke the fix
    The thing is, like many say in that thread, they can run WoW perfectly fine on their older CPUs. I'm playing WoW on maxed out settings (except shaders) and it works fine. The prepatch now broke something that wasn't broken before and honestly, it's hideous. I don't even want to log in to see all these lifeless NPCs and player models without eyes and black hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, can't login into any of my chars. 4 in Boralus, one in Hellfire, one in SW.

#JustPatchdayThings

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    So, can't login into any of my chars. 4 in Boralus, one in Hellfire, one in SW.

#JustPatchdayThings
    Well I was able to get on all of my chars today, but now it seems my server is f*cked. Cant even log in and create a char in Exile's Reach.
    Love days like this

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is, like many say in that thread, they can run WoW perfectly fine on their older CPUs. I'm playing WoW on maxed out settings (except shaders) and it works fine. The prepatch now broke something that wasn't broken before and honestly, it's hideous. I don't even want to log in to see all these lifeless NPCs and player models without eyes and black hair.
    Hmm, I had something similar with my Threatripper and Dawn of War2. The work around was to put the CPU into "Legacy-Compatibility-Mode" in the "Ryzen Master" Software. Maybe there's something like that for Phemoms as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Hmm, I had something similar with my Threatripper and Dawn of War2. The work around was to put the CPU into "Legacy-Compatibility-Mode" in the "Ryzen Master" Software. Maybe there's something like that for Phemoms as well.
    Everything was fine for me to minus like maybe some delay last night. No visual fuckery or anything like that. Course it is Pre Patch day one so.... not a shocker.

And incase people are confused the meat of the pre patch hasn't started yet.(Scourge invasion and such)
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-10-14 at 02:32 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I didn't want to come on a forum and QQ about WoW but Jesus this 'pre patch' is a joke.

Outside of a stat squish and a few class changes there's nothing. What a complete let down and easily the worst to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Castia View Post
    I didn't want to come on a forum and QQ about WoW but Jesus this 'pre patch' is a joke.

Outside of a stat squish and a few class changes there's nothing. What a complete let down and easily the worst to date.
    The prepatch event hasn't started yet.

Chill.

Insane stuttering every 2 seconds. Any known fixes?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post

Chill.
    As if that would change anything, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    WoD because you can fly there too now or at least that's what they said.
    You both can and can't.
    You get flying in WoD baseline, but you still need to level to 30-35 somewhere before you are actually allowed to start flying at all, so the first zone or two should be as slow as without flying.
    Still the fastest expansion to level in by a long shot though.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post

Chill.
    so leave everything broken?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Everything was fine for me to minus like maybe some delay last night. No visual fuckery or anything like that. Course it is Pre Patch day one so.... not a shocker.

And incase people are confused the meat of the pre patch hasn't started yet.(Scourge invasion and such)
    I have to imagine it is the extreme influx of players who just got off work or school. The game was clearly running sluggishly earlier today, so I can only imagine what doubling the amount of players would do, especially when most of them are in the same area and wants to do the same things.
    The world revamp dream will never die!