7+ Year Old Account
    Yeee, member who are you talking to guys. Dude been doing it for several years.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Tasty food problem.
    Sometimes you have nothing cool to eat and sometimes you devour Shadowlands and snack on Cyberpunk.
    Then it will be nothing again.

It's hilarious that y'all get upset over a simple they made so little progress in beta in the last weeks. Don't be so tense. If you think this is petty, vitriolic or super negative, you need to check your dictionaries. And first and foremost, you should check the beta forums on a regular basis.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It's hilarious that y'all get upset over a simple they made so little progress in beta in the last weeks. Don't be so tense. If you think this is petty, vitriolic or super negative, you need to check your dictionaries. And first and foremost, you should check the beta forums on a regular basis.
    I don't think anyone's upset, they're just calling you out for your usual attitude. Reap what you sow, you're responsible for your own reputation here. Even then, you'd get a different response if you added, as was stated, an actual critique and not just pointing out negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    I don't think anyone's upset, they're just calling you out for your usual attitude. Reap what you sow, you're responsible for your own reputation here. Even then, you'd get a different response if you added, as was stated, an actual critique and not just pointing out negatives.
    One post later I said what's wrong. Do I have to lay out every bug, every major issue? That's what the beta forum is for. You just have to check every pinned class thread and you'd see how the feedback from testers is. People not being able to deal or accept criticism is not my fault. And it's not my criticism, it's what the overwhelming amount of beta testers has to say about Shadowlands beta at the moment. Again, everyone who denies that they only made little progress isn't regularly checking the official forum. Leaving the echo chamber that mmo-champion is would be helpful in this case. It's basically the same as it was before the announced delay: people here don't want to hear what's wrong until it can't be avoided anymore.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2020-10-27 at 06:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Constantly complaining about wow for years, you need to evaluate yourself. If you are upset at a game that much where thats all you do is complain then clearly the cons out weigh the pros and you need to move on and not push your negativity onto others. This isn't an angry response but if you want to see it at such......go ahead I guess if you want to delude yourself(No snark here).

If wow made me that frustrated I'd contemplate why I'm even here.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They aren't going to release raids in the middle of december, that was obvious.
    A December release could easily have the raid out in early January. It would make for a longer off-season experience than most, but I don't think that would be such a bad thing.

They won't release a PvE AND PvP season when players and devs alike are on holidays, that's obvious.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

they are tuning and fixing bugs. thats the progress they are making. there are no new redesigns. they arent changing how covenant swapping works. they arent removing power from covenants.

not sure exactly what progress people are expecting...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Constantly complaining about wow for years, you need to evaluate yourself. If you are upset at a game that much where thats all you do is complain then clearly the cons out weigh the pros and you need to move on and not push your negativity onto others. This isn't an angry response but if you want to see it at such......go ahead I guess if you want to delude yourself(No snark here).

If wow made me that frustrated I'd contemplate why I'm even here.
    People like you are missing the point. Just because someone is complaining it doesn't mean you're not enjoying the game or lose interest in something that you've played for 15 years. At the moment I am leveling a character in BfA and guess what, I'm enjoying it. A lot. More than at BfA's release. I enjoy it as much as I enjoyed playing Classic back some months ago during AQ.

Just because I say how little progress they made in the beta or what ongoing issues in beta re (again, you all need to check the forums because it seems like you all think everything is fine and it's just my negativity that's making up these problems). Saying that they need to step up their game in beta, improves this etc. isn't pushing my negativity on others.

I'm not frustrated with WoW, I'm not frustrated at all - just concerned by how little feedback is appreciated (by Blizzard). Even on that topic there are some popular threads in the beta forum. Not sure if it's me who's deluded or if it's you all that just don't want to see or acknowledge major pain points that do exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    they are tuning and fixing bugs. thats the progress they are making. there are no new redesigns. they arent changing how covenant swapping works. they arent removing power from covenants.

not sure exactly what progress people are expecting...
    I think people are expecting more than they were doing in the last weeks. Overall, they slowed down a lot after they announced the delay; there was done so much more before that in the beta, sometimes we had even more than one meager beta build per week. I'm not even complaining, because there are several circumstances that might cause this, I am just saying they made little progress. One might argue that there are less things to do and that's why progress has slowed down, but that really isn't the case here. As I pointed out some pages ago, the announced Maw changes for beta are, three weeks later, still not in the beta yet. When are we going to see and test them? If they still plan a 2020 release, we're looking at a maximum of four more weeks of beta. Does that seem to be enough?
    Last edited by Nyel; 2020-10-27 at 07:02 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey neat I got into the Shadowlands beta. This close to the end I feel like that's more a PR thing than a testing thing, no way I'll even hit 60 in time to test anything.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

One post later I said what's wrong.
    That's precisely the problem. You only talk about negatives, not doing a proper critique.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    no way I'll even hit 60 in time to test anything.
    in torghast realm you start 60.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    in torghast realm you start 60.
    Oh shoot Blizzard remembered what template characters are? Okay I'm sold.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That's precisely the problem. You only talk about negatives, not doing a proper critique.
    this is mmo champ a proper critique isnt required for a valid criticism to be well valid

yeah sure you cant continue the night fae campaign because multiple npcs bug out but hey the clipping was fixed

yeah you might get stuck leveling because the zone turned to level 60 and you are level 55 but the quest with the bug that you had to leave the vehicle got fixed

they made the rogue necrolord ability not worth the GCD but ya know we got the conduit trees flipped....which undid their work of balancing the potency slots

10+ Year Old Account
    this is mmo champ a proper critique isnt required for a valid criticism to be well valid

It matters weather MMO -champion users throw a fit or not. I rather have actual criticisms and not just railing on the game. Just seems like you are being snarky as fuck.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Nathanos has been spawned on NA realms, no loot from him yet though. Wonder if accidental, or they'll announce the event starting tomorrow EU time in the next hour or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Nathanos has been spawned on NA realms, no loot from him yet though. Wonder if accidental, or they'll announce the event starting tomorrow EU time in the next hour or so.
    I feel like if the event was going to start it'd start with weekly resets. So that would have been today.

Interesting that they must at one point have intended the event to start today. Wonder if there's been a second, behind the scenes, delay.

What is Nathanos /suppose/ to drop? I assume ilvl 100 gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    What is Nathanos /suppose/ to drop? I assume ilvl 100 gear?
    Something to that effect, yes. Though I believe it might have been a tiny bit better considering the rest of the bosses in Icecrown drops ilvl 100 stuff as well. Though then again, the ICC events will likely not start immediately, so maybe Nathanos will simply drop ilvl 100 stuff.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Do you guys think Blizzard will survive before SL launches? Maybe we will never see it launch.