All evac orders are being lifted and both fires are being extinguished

On the game note WW monks out healing actual healers has been fixed....I’m actually happy so I don’t have to worry about wasting a leggo

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    They never confirmed they intended to make it part of the initial release, so they didn't really scrap it.
    Unless they hit a snag that prevents it from being added to the game my guess is they will add it in a later patch. Most likely 9.2 since those mid expansion large patches seems to be where they usually add larger features like that.
    I think thats reaching. They have included many other updates to the xmog system, but decided to hold back this one component? Dont you think thats a little strange?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    All evac orders are being lifted and both fires are being extinguished
    I hope this is true, that would be good for all involved.

3+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Priests look to be top dps this expac, soo may I won't get as many declines these days lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I think thats reaching. They have included many other updates to the xmog system, but decided to hold back this one component? Dont you think thats a little strange?

- - - Updated - - -

it was just a string
    and yes the evac orders are up and the fires have been beaten some people are already returning to their homes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Shadow Priests look to be top dps this expac, soo may I won't get as many declines these days lol
    they arent bad but tuning still isnt finished

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambajazz View Post
    i weirdly got an item level 111 piece while doing the "n'zoth assault" in uldum yesterday, it should normaly be item level 100, anyone else got something similar?
    another thing hinting on a planned release for yesterday or just wow being wow? (or for that matter me being stupid)
    IcyVeins aid some youtube ad showed the Scourge invasion almost implying that this week it was supposed to happen but I guess not? I dunno
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    they arent bad but tuning still isnt finished
    To be fair, they were top, and by quite a large margin. Yes, tuning is ongoing, and yes, they did receive some "nerfs", but they are more than "not bad", they are exceptionally strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zambajazz View Post
    i weirdly got an item level 111 piece while doing the "n'zoth assault" in uldum yesterday, it should normaly be item level 100, anyone else got something similar?
    another thing hinting on a planned release for yesterday or just wow being wow? (or for that matter me being stupid)
    Few things point to it being planned for this week. Ads playing on youtube saying its live now, one of the world bosses from the event activating after maint, and subsequently having to be disabled / removed, and yes, that ilvl 111 is quite strange, but im not sure what that points to really.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So yeah for sure they planned the event to start this week. Forgot to disable Nathanos and had ads planned to roll out for it.

So we were probably originally looking at late November for the launch, hence the Ray Tracing stuff as well.

At this point it looks like it'll be pushed to early December for sure, though.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So yeah for sure they planned the event to start this week. Forgot to disable Nathanos and had ads planned to roll out for it.

So we were probably originally looking at late November for the launch, hence the Ray Tracing stuff as well.

At this point it looks like it'll be pushed to early December for sure, though.
    I agree. Pre-patch event in the first week or two of November announced alongside a release date early-mid December, raid following very early Jan.

We'll see. My interest is almost running on empty at this point, but as soon as we get a date I'll be excited again.

To be fair, they were top, and by quite a large margin. Yes, tuning is ongoing, and yes, they did receive some "nerfs", but they are more than "not bad", they are exceptionally strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Few things point to it being planned for this week. Ads playing on youtube saying its live now, one of the world bosses from the event activating after maint, and subsequently having to be disabled / removed, and yes, that ilvl 111 is quite strange, but im not sure what that points to really.
    ok im guessing you are going by the SL sims that we have available which also have some bugs for other specs and so on

heres a ranking for overall average done on the 13th of august

Destruction Warlock - 9.2K (100%)

Beast Mastery Hunter - 8.3K (90%)

Assassination Rogue - 7K (76%)

Fury Warrior - 6.9K (75%)

Affliction Warlock - 6.9K (75%)

Havoc Demon Hunter - 6.8K (74%)

Frost Mage - 6.7K (73%)

Balance Druid - 6.6K (72%)

Windwalker Monk - 6.5K (71%)

Frost Death Knight - 6.5K (71%)

Feral Druid - 6.4K (70%)

Retribution Paladin - 6.3K (68%)

Shadow Priest - 6.3K (68%)

Arms Warrior - 6.1K (66%)

Demonology Warlock - 6.2K (65%)

Fire Mage - 5.9K (64%)

Arcane Mage - 5.8K (63%)

Elemental Shaman - 5.7K (62%)

Unholy Death Knight - 5.7K (62%)

Marksmanship Hunter - 5.5K (60%)

Subtlety Rogue - 5.3K (58%)

Enhancement Shaman - 5.3K (58%)

Outlaw Rogue - 5.2K (56%)

Survival Hunter - 5.2K (56%)
    as for actual sim rankings

along with

from the 16th of this month

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    ok im guessing you are going by the SL sims that we have available which also have some bugs for other specs and so on

heres a ranking for overall average done on the 13th of august
    No, im talking about actual data from warcraftlogs as of last week. Right now - live. Not 3 month old sims.

No, im talking about actual data from warcraftlogs as of last week. Right now - live. Not 3 month old sims.
    Wait wait wait

You can’t mean the Warcraft logs for the live game right??? You have to mean the raid logs which are from old testing in nathria

I don’t think anyone would call shadow weak but they aren’t amazing dude they are middle of the pack which is more than fine especially if you aren’t in the world first race. Heck they are one of the most enjoyable ranged specs in the game

There are also M+ logs from beta but that will almost certainly not correlate to raid viability

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    There are also M+ logs from beta but that will almost certainly not correlate to raid viability
    I mean unless you are a high end mythic raider or someone who aims for mdi OR someone who is competitive then anything is viable heck SV is strong with certain builds

- - - Updated - - -

The most likely reason they didnt add it is because they encountered a problem that prevented it from being feasible at this time. There is of course also the possibility that since it was just a string that it was never supposed to be added this early, and the reason it was datamined was because of an oversight.

In any case there isnt really any hard evidence it was supposed to come out in 9.0 other than that one datamined string.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Yo, what have shamans ever done to warrant this?
    You mean aside from having an insanely busted windfury that did 50% of their damage?

7+ Year Old Account
    They never confirmed they intended to make it part of the initial release, so they didn't really scrap it.
    Unless they hit a snag that prevents it from being added to the game my guess is they will add it in a later patch. Most likely 9.2 since those mid expansion large patches seems to be where they usually add larger features like that.
    their silence about this let me a bit worried.

Btw, since we can mog all legion artifacts across specs i hope they let us use the class halls mounts as well, across the specs at least, especially with some races already being able to do that.

I did a topic on the official foruns but it got buried by tons of other pointless threads about elves and vulpera, things are hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    You mean aside from having an insanely busted windfury that did 50% of their damage?
    But all of their other skills are basically so bad that it compensated for that. Nerfing Windfury just makes an already bottom spec performing even worse. They didn't get anything in exchange for the WF nerfs. Enhancement Shaman is one of the specs that needs most work at the moment (actually all of the Shaman specs do).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

Btw, since we can mog all legion artifacts across specs i hope they let us use the class halls mounts as well, across the specs at least, especially with some races already being able to do that.

I did a topic on the official foruns but it got buried by tons of other pointless threads about elves and vulpera, things are hard.
    It's really dumb how some classes got more mounts than others when it came to the class mounts, especially since there was no reason to. Even with the most flavorful ones like the Archmages prismatic disc it still feels annoying to have ot live with them getting only a single mount for the collection while Paladins get 4. Not to mention Monks only getting that one mount with no variation whatsoever.
    Especially annoying for collectors as well, knowing that there is an optimal way to collect mounts that is dependent on class and not how much time you spend.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

yeah if you have 1 paladin with it then your other paladin can use it

- - - Updated - - -

It's really dumb how some classes got more mounts than others when it came to the class mounts, especially since there was no reason to. Even with the most flavorful ones like the Archmages prismatic disc it still feels annoying to have ot live with them getting only a single mount for the collection while Paladins get 4. Not to mention Monks only getting that one mount with no variation whatsoever.
    Especially annoying for collectors as well, knowing that there is an optimal way to collect mounts that is dependent on class and not how much time you spend.
    dont the mounts just change based on spec??

im ok with my monk mount only being 1 because he talks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    You mean a spec that, after a recent change, had 1 ability doing damage within a toolkit that's performing poorly? A spec that even though got a rework still needs attention?

So, one must ask, why is it being nerfed when not only it could use a dmg tuning upwards but also has mechanic issues in need of attention?