Why is tyrande scuffed Illidan in this, expected something more unique.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I mean, is she even able to destroy souls? And TBH, I am all for multiple deaths for Nathanos Smugass.
    I don't think its ever said other then speculation, nothing concrete.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Tyrande should have taken Nathanos captive and sent him to Stormwind, where Alleria Windrunner or Magister Umbric could have then doomed him to an eternity in the cold Void, far away from his queen. Missed opportunity.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Tyrande should have taken Nathanos captive and sent him to Stormwind, where Alleria Windrunner or Magister Umbric could have then doomed him to an eternity in the cold Void, far away from his queen. Missed opportunity.
    This. Killing Nathanos is just letting him win.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    On a night between tuesday and wednesday? No, not PLENTY... Some... A few... sure..

But the vast majority are sleeping at midnight on a weekday. Night-time releases are the worst time imaginable.. It cannot be worse... Even early (5ish) is better than 22-03 range.
    I'm getting the feeling you've never actually been online at midnight. It's nowhere near as deserted as you seem to think, even in the middle of the week. 5am, now, that's a time where you're unlikely to see many people.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm getting the feeling you've never actually been online at midnight. It's nowhere near as deserted as you seem to think, even in the middle of the week. 5am, now, that's a time where you're unlikely to see many people.
    Not to mention that Blizzard is actually AIMING at lowest crowd, that's why launch is as far away from weekend as possible. Of course crowd is always massive, but launching expac on Friday night could make it completely unplayable.

By the way, event starts after maintenance or with weekly reset?
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2020-11-10 at 07:00 PM.

"OOoh 34 slot bag, looking forward to taking part in this event"

(Discovers it's a non 100% drop from an elite that only spawns every six hours and can be looted just once a day)

"..... ah".

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post

(Discovers it's a non 100% drop from an elite that only spawns every six hours and can be looted just once a day)

"..... ah".
    Are you having fun yet?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    This. Killing Nathanos is just letting him win.
    C'mon, we know he will get rekt another time in SL. By us or by Sylvi.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Even in death our boy Nathanos wins. Good on Blizzard. He is the last consistent character left.
    Last edited by Vasoka; 2020-11-10 at 09:07 PM.

In other news, very nice updated version of the undead/ruined Human house used in the cinematic for the Marris Stead.

Wink wink.

"Kill me and you will deliver me directly to Sylvanas and basically give me a second life anyway"

-kills him-

???

Really feel this was a missed opportunity by Blizzard.
    The cinematic was essentially begging to make Nathanos' a more pitiable figure, one who truly wanted death as he had nothing left, and instead they just weakly kill him off while he gloats.
    Not to mention that like this he basically wins. Sure there probably isn't another out, but I really do feel the cinematic should have played up the tragedy a bit more. Here is the person who gave his life and indeed death for the one he loved, he shunned everyone in the world for her, and despite all this she still rejected him and treated him like a pawn in the end. By all means, keep the snark, but I really wanted that hint of sadness behind it.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    "Kill me and you will deliver me directly to Sylvanas and basically give me a second life anyway"

-kills him-

???
    I mean, what else she was supposed to do as an avatar of war and vengeance? Not to mention he was taunting here hard.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-11-10 at 09:55 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Sylvanas lapdog died and joined Sylvanas in the shadowlands? How unpredictable. Cant wait for 9.1 or 9.2 raid with Nathanos.

Not sure why anyone thought we'd get some kind of meaningful story development regarding nathanos.

Danusers' self insert continues, i truly dislike the guy

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew what I got out of there, expecting her to kill him. I'm pretty ok with it, it leaves things open for more in SL.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Imagine wanting the last well written character in WoW who doesn't change his mind about things every 5 minutes to die because he mean to you in a world quest. The spergs seriously, lol.

It was obvious that this would happen. In all fairness, tyrande doesn't know about the maw yet, but as the player we know that his death means absolutely nothing. We also know that Tyrande's victory is utterly hollow. This is a plot development that should have happned over 1.5 years ago during the dark shore scenario long before shadowlands. Now it's just sparing Danuser the trip to Icecrown to jump into the maw himself . ask one of the valkyrs to take him to the other side or use another of those potions that Sylvanas gave him in the book.

If nothing else they should have killed him with magic, that way it would at least be ever so slightly ambiguous if he makes it to the maw in one piece. Just killing him with a glaive is devoid of meaning, except that we will fight him again in 9.1 or later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post

"..... ah".
    Well, fits the rest of the prepatch so far, at least in theme .
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-11-11 at 12:18 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Oh, problems to log in... who would think that!? i bet my left nut that on november 23 we will have WoD starting day all over.