Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    It totally change the class! IT ADD A WHOLE NEW BOTTOM TO PRESS ON COLLDOWN! WOW!

regardless IMHO the best part is the signature ability more than the class ability (mostly cause i like anything that give me more movement)
    i get to tell my friends they are cool once an hour

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    plus you take into account the whole "Anduin you must marry a noble" crap that gets pushed
    Calling something that has been established rule for centuries in this kind of situation "crap" is a bit far reaching. It's a perfectly reasonable expectation.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Calling something that has been established rule for centuries in this kind of situation "crap" is a bit far reaching. It's a perfectly reasonable expectation.
    Azeroth currently is kinda lacking in kingdoms where you could gain alliances with political marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Azeroth currently is kinda lacking in kingdoms where you could gain alliances with political marriage.
    Stormwind has enough nobles of its own. Gilneas is a bit lacking in lands, but still in good standing otherwise. There might be a few Lordaeronian or Stromgardian nobles available as well, especially with the latter now having reclaimed their capital. Besides, that's not the point. The practice was as much about "keeping it in the family" as it was about alliances.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    in reality the Eastern Kingdoms would be full of major and lesser nobles who rule parts of the continent while swearing fealty to the King, and keeping them all in line would involve political marriages and alliances.

The game world is not designed to reflect a realistic world, unless you think there are only half a dozen villages on the continent.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The game world is not designed to reflect a realistic world, unless you think there are only half a dozen villages on the continent.
    I'm not sure there'd even be enough humans in the game world to ensure a stable population, to say nothing of the other races.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Really hope we get to see a void titan eventually. One time after Azeroth has been born just reveal that there is in fact a different world soul that in fact did get corrupted, leading to an expansion where we get to see a fully corrupted planet.
    Just take ra den as example. What is so interesting about a titan with tentacles?
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-11-20 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Just take ra den as example. What is so interesting about a titan with tentacles?
    That's Old God. Go to Mac'aree for Void aesthetics.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to see exciting Titan on Titan action.

I have still not given up on my dream concept for a Titan boss fight where we are enhanced to be the size of a planet, fighting in space.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    They work fine if you check load out of date addons, the only reason they show as out of date is cause of the small patch Blizz pushed during this weeks maintenance where they got a few more things rdy for next week and it bumped the game from 9.0.1 to 9.0.2 but its all behind the scenes stuff needed for launch so nothing changed that would make addons suddenly not work.

All my addons incl Details are for 9.0.1 so they are good to go for SL, but due to the mini behind the scenes patch Blizz did it gives a ''out of date'' flag cause the game went from 9.0.1 to 9.0.2, but that's not gonna make the addons fail.
    If I check this box, I have micro freeze, annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    If I check this box, I have micro freeze, annoying
    Then you probably have an out-of-date addon that isn't working correctly.

what i mean is that it has popped up now

theres a war going on
    zandalar is the big enemy
    kul tiras has rejoined the alliance
    sylvanas is free

genn tells anduin he needs to focus on getting married and pushes his daughter who Anduin barely knows. It is also interesting that this just so happens around the time that we get introduced to taelia and the fact that Anduin feels so happy around her.

If they dont push those two together i will delete my main

Time really does feel like it has slowed to a crawl now that we are just waiting for release, doesnt it.

I desperately need more content.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's Old God. Go to Mac'aree for Void aesthetics.
    Right.. What?

Old gods and void lords are linked anyway, but ra den has just a titan model with a tantacle arm, seems like apretty good example how a void titan would look like tbh.

Still pretty generic and boring.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-11-20 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    genn tells anduin he needs to focus on getting married and pushes his daughter who Anduin barely knows. It is also interesting that this just so happens around the time that we get introduced to taelia and the fact that Anduin feels so happy around her.

If they dont push those two together i will delete my main
    "Oh, hey, the king is now an adult and there's a potential competitor, i better move quick" seems like a reasonable line of thought from Genn's perspective.

Also, given that Genn has spend a lot of time near Anduin, it doesn't seem all that unreasonable that his daughter has been there as well. It's not like we have much ability to tell, given that we've been mostly busy elsewhere.

Besides, as Bolvar's daughter, Taelia is hardly a commoner.

Right.. What?
    Those two are not identical. It's pretty damn obvious.

Right.. What?
    Old God and Void aesthetic are different. Old Gods are more on eyes, tentacles and aberrations, whereas the Void is more etheral space-y stuff.

When you have Old Gods you expect to see tentacles, when you see the more general Void theme you can expect stars and black holes.

- - - Updated - - -

"Oh, hey, the king is now an adult and there's a potential competitor, i better move quick" seems like a reasonable line of thought from Genn's perspective.

Also, given that Genn has spend a lot of time near Anduin, it doesn't seem all that unreasonable that his daughter has been there as well. It's not like we have much ability to tell, given that we've been mostly busy elsewhere.

Pretty sure Genn already told Anduin to marry Tess for political reasons, which Anduin shot down since he recognized that Tess was not that interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I am almost ashamed to admit I just recently realized why Bolvars eyes turned blue during his fight against Sylvanas. It was revealed during the recent short stroy, and i am not sure if people on other threads already discussed it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Ra den in void elf armor then?
    Void titan still sounds boring as hell imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Just imagine him with void elf armor, does that sound exciting to you?

Ra den in void elf armor then?
    Void titan still sounds boring as hell imo.
    You say that, but I think a giant titan with Void wings and void themed weapons and attacks sounds awesome.

Just imagine it, a titan with the ability to create Old Gods or maybe even create black holes. Giant black sword that seems to be a starry sky in itself.

Definitely better than many of the Titan designs we already have.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    You say that, but I think a giant titan with Void wings and void themed weapons and attacks sounds awesome.

Just imagine it, a titan with the ability to create Old Gods or maybe even create black holes. Giant black sword that seems to be a starry sky in itself.

Definitely better than many of the Titan designs we already have.
    Why not use that and make it better into the void lords, titans are titans and we had 2,5 corrupted titans already so thats why it doesnt sound very exciting to me.

Why not use that and make it better into the void lords, titans are titans and we had 2,5 corrupted titans already so thats why it doesnt sound very exciting to me.
    We have no idea what the Void Lords even look like, for all we know they could simply be darkened Naaru, or simply giant version of the Void Lord model we already have.
    A Void Titan would potentially look more distinct, not to mention could be fought in out universe, as opposed to the Void Lords who seems confined to the Void.