Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Pretty sure Genn already told Anduin to marry Tess for political reasons, which Anduin shot down since he recognized that Tess was not that interested.
    Which is why i said Genn's perspective. Anduin is free to put his priorities elsewhere, and since Bolvar was apparently acceptable enough to have acted as Regent, i don't think he'd get all that much opposition if he picked Taelia.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Just imagine him with void elf armor, does that sound exciting to you?
    No, but then i'm not that big on the theme anyway. But it also shows a serious lack of imagination on your end if that's all you can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

No, but then i'm not that big on the theme anyway. But it also shows a serious lack of imagination on your end if that's all you can come up with.
    Sure, he can have dark purple tentacles too.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which is why i said Genn's perspective. Anduin is free to put his priorities elsewhere, and since Bolvar was apparently acceptable enough to have acted as Regent, i don't think he'd get all that much opposition if he picked Taelia.

Its just that its not a very original idea either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Sure, he can have dark purple tentacles too.
    And that as well, lets make it dark blue cus they want that.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Not that original"

No duh but original ideas don't equate good. Also

THe Pantheon......based on the greek gods....... and so on and so on. A lot of Warcraft stuff is basically reforged ideas into their own vision of such concepts. Which is fine(I know I'm simplfying but go with me here) Blizzard isn't the only company to do so and won't be the last.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Blizz adds to the after SL time travel speculation theory hype.
    It's not really a theory when they've pretty much said straight up that "time passes differently" for us in Shadowlands.

Here's hoping to 10.0 it's 10/20 years later and we get a proper world revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    "Not that original"

No duh but original ideas don't equate good. Also

THe Pantheon......based on the greek gods....... and so on and so on. A lot of Warcraft stuff is basically reforged ideas into their own vision of such concepts. Which is fine(I know I'm simplfying but go with me here) Blizzard isn't the only company to do so and won't be the last.
    Hell, nearly everything today is derivative, if for no other reason than that it's hard to find anything that hasn't been done already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    It's not really a theory when they've pretty much said straight up that "time passes differently" for us in Shadowlands.

Here's hoping to 10.0 it's 10/20 years later and we get a proper world revamp.
    Yeah Im still not sure that's where they're headed. They recently implied that time is part of the realm of ORDER and it has little effect in the Shadowlands. So who knows what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Yeah Im still not sure that's where they're headed. They recently implied that time is part of the realm of ORDER and it has little effect in the Shadowlands. So who knows what that means.
    Yeah, but that's the point - they've said that how much "time" passes for us won't be the same as how it passes in Azeroth i.e. a minute in the shadowlands could be 5 on Azeroth, or even an hour, hence the probable time jump when we return from the Shadowlands.

Blizz is having fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but that's the point - they've said that how much "time" passes for us won't be the same as how it passes in Azeroth i.e. a minute in the shadowlands could be 5 on Azeroth, or even an hour, hence the probable time jump when we return from the Shadowlands.
    Until we get something concrete I wouldn't hold your breath.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    [video]
    Blizz is having fun
    There is one for Ardenweald too now.
    I just really, really want Monday to show up as soon as possible, I feel I have waited long enough for this launch.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Until we get something concrete I wouldn't hold your breath.
    They said something along those lines at/around Blizzcon last year.

They said something along those lines at/around Blizzcon last year.
    Honestly the biggest tipoff for me was when there was the lore interview where they mentioned there was a specific place where time was completely meaningless within the Shadowlands as opposed to the rest where there was some semblance of time.

Before that the biggest problem with a timeskip was that Blizzard would need to keep players in the Shadowlands the entire expansion to prevent plotholes which would prevent Blizzard from going back and completing various heritage armor questlines and whatever if they want to do some for Night Elf or Forsaken or whatever.

With these specific areas where time is completely meaningless it is much more feasible to state that players are spending the entire time in that area for a patch or whatever, leaving it open for whenever the 10.0 pre-patch has us actually return to Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post

Blizz is having fun
    This is amazing haha!

Also people, dropping this here: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ulation-Thread

It's time we get back on track and practice our favourite sport...

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    This is amazing haha!

Also people, dropping this here: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ulation-Thread

It's time we get back on track and practice our favourite sport...
    Not to downplay that thread, but isnt the general speculation thread usually just renamed to whatever the next path in line will be and discussion continuess as normal?

From what I remember the thread only really changes once the new expansion is close to being announced.

Can we talk about the venthyr keeping a picture of Denathrius on his desk:

Not even Nathanos would simp that hard for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Can we talk about the venthyr keeping a picture of Denathrius on his desk:

https://media.mmo-champion.com/image..._3840x2160.jpg

Not even Nathanos would simp that hard for someone.
    Some Venthry are literal creations of his, not previous mortals. It's not too strange to have a picture if your "father" on your deck.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Some Venthry are literal creations of his, not previous mortals. It's not too strange to have a picture if your "father" on your deck.
    Hum, I think they are previous mortals. They were just shaped in his image as far as I'm aware. Once you complete your atonement in Revendreth the person has the choice to either be assigned a different afterlife, or become a venthyr and join them in their work redeeming souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I see, I was under the impression that Denathrius created only the Nathrezim and the Gargoyle species, not the vampires.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I see, I was under the impression that Denathrius created only the Nathrezim and the Gargoyle species, not the vampires.
    It's a bit vague. He seems to have created at least Renathal, though he could have created others.

Most are definitely just former mortals though.