10+ Year Old Account
    It's raining blood in Revendreth sometimes, nice

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Hmm, funny. Because some of these guys in the last zone I already forgot the name of again looked suspiciously like dreadlords...
    he is supposedly the true sire of the Nathrazim and there is a note somewhere about how they have infiltrated everything, from the Legion to the Light but are all working for the Jailor.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    he is supposedly the true sire of the Nathrazim and there is a note somewhere about how they have infiltrated everything, from the Legion to the Light but are all working for the Jailor.
    Idk if that made it out of beta. No one has managed to find it yet so it's either non-canon or locked behind Covenant questline phase.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Idk if that made it out of beta. No one has managed to find it yet so it's either non-canon or locked behind Covenant questline phase.
    I found it on live. Don't think it shows up until after you finished Revendreth, though. Possibly requires choosing a Covenant or even specificially Venthyr.

It's just lying around right there in the open on the tower afterwards, though. Fairly large and hard to miss.
    Last edited by huth; 2020-11-28 at 01:00 AM.

I'm starting to think that maybe the "force that broke the Arbiter" is a yet-to-be-introduced character. Maybe we don't even find out until the end and that becomes the catalyst for our next expansion. I mean, what's there for us to do after we come back from the realm of DEATH? Just wait around to die again?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Where is 9.1 discussion?
    When 9.1 is actually announced. It's probably going to be over a year before we see 9.1 tbh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    When 9.1 is actually announced. It's probably going to be over a year before we see 9.1 tbh
    Next content patch over a year later from expansion release? Ahahahahaa no.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

3+ Year Old Account
    Probably a few months. There's most likely going to be something datamined in April that will end up being something for 9.1

- - - Updated - - -

Are BfA dungeons soloable at max lvl?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

There's no way they take 1 entire year to release a simple patch.

Or, i mean, they can try, but then i hope they have fun watching the subscription numbers crumble to dust.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

We'll have 9.1 at the latest by mid 2021. I'd say April/May are the most reasonable dates. Announcement in February, testing shortly after and release within 2-3 months.

Compared to previous expansions, the entry raid isn't a throwaway raid thematically as usual. It could have been directly the first raid (as it's directly related to the main storyline of Shadowlands). Compared to Highmaul, Emerald Nightmare and even Uldir, Castle Nathria feels way more intertwined with everything that's going on in the Shadowlands than ever before. This feels a lot more like a Nighthold kind of raid to me (which is good, I disliked the pointless entry raids in the past).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Jeez, you always love to try as late date as possible. Even BfA's 8.1 was revealed like in September right after Uldir hype (although PTR was really long cause they had LOT to repair in 8.0).

I would say realistic scenario is to reveal 9.1 on early January, first PTR build somewhere this month, launch right before 31st March (Q1 end). My expectations (not hopes) would be:

- more content in Maw
    - new campaign (something like 8.1 or 7.1) focused on Maw and Castle Nathria aftermath
    - new 4 man dungeon
    - 2-3 boss mini raid (Kel'Thuzad?)

New season doesn't really fit there, I would expect it in 9.1.5 (with standard stuff like Brawler's Guild, Legion timewalking etc.) around May. And I really hope they switch tier for X.X.5 patches again, they felt really empty in BfA.

In this scenario WoW panel on Blizzconline would be: 9.1 release date and 9.1.5/9.2 info. So same as always.

I know time are shitty and WoW content was already delayed once. But remember that most of this time was catching bugs, polishing, balance. Very likely lot of people were already involved in 9.1 (and later) content and they just got extra month.

Lol. No way.
    It will be at Blizzcon in February.
    Maybe even before that (I mean announcement)

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marlamin
    Master Dataminer
    Is there anything that points out to later dungeon/raid?
    I remember during BFA you found extra instanced Dazar'alor which turned out to be for raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Lol. No way.
    It will be at Blizzcon in February.
    Maybe even before that (I mean announcement)

- - - Updated - - -
    @Marlamin
    Master Dataminer
    Is there anything that points out to later dungeon/raid?
    I remember during BFA you found extra instanced Dazar'alor which turned out to be for raid.
    I genuinely haven't given things a deep look yet, but I haven't ran into anything that screams future content just yet. I'm also not actually sure what content is part of what covenant campaign just yet so I can't really sense what "stands out".

is there anything more satisfying?

What if 9.1 doesn't bring a raid? Castle Nathria feels like the first proper "tier" raid and with 10 bosses it's way bigger than Highmaul, Emerald Nightmare and Uldir. It's the same size as Nighthold and has one more boss than BoD. Plus it ties directly into the Jailer storyline.

9.1 might bring a mini-raid like CoS or ToV and the next "big" raid will be in 9.2. This way 9.1 can come sooner as raid testing wouldn't have to be so extensive.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What if 9.1 doesn't bring a raid? Castle Nathria feels like the first proper "tier" raid and with 10 bosses it's way bigger than Highmaul, Emerald Nightmare and Uldir. It's the same size as Nighthold and has one more boss than BoD. Plus it ties directly into the Jailer storyline.

9.1 might bring a mini-raid like CoS or ToV and the next "big" raid will be in 9.2. This way 9.1 can come sooner as raid testing wouldn't have to be so extensive.
    In that case, it can either be:

- A very story-driven patch full of story scenarios and world updates like 5.3 (which served as prelude to the Siege of Orgrimmar);

- A joke patch like 6.1.

Preferably, it's closer to Patch 5.3.

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    is there anything more satisfying?

Where did you find this
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

3+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=319520/...in-shadowlands

Don't know if anyone saw this, but Zul'jin was found today
    That guy was a complete a**hole though, so I'm ok with it
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post

Perfect. I'll show this link to anyone who tries to claim the Alliance were in the wrong in the whole "Amani incident". That fetid hole Revendreth is where garbage like Zul'jin belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post

Aah. So this may confirm that WAS him in the cinematic for Revendreth
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."