Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    I switched to NF from Necrolord (warlock), and now I can't do any WQ near Necrotic Wake (or summon people) because something is phased there.
    Did you level that char via Threads of Fate, but did not yet complete the Bonus Objective in the area? If so, at least the WQ "We Send Only You" becomes phased out when you enter the area - BUT you can still search for groups for the WQ, the things that other players do for the WQ will count for the Bonus Objective, and once that's complete, the WQ appears again. If you don't have an addon, search for, or create a group with the title "60958".

While this is annoying, it's probably less a dick move to prevent double-dipping, and instead deliberate to prevent some issue with the two overlapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    So, can we agree with Preach and top0.1% raiders about Covenants?
    What does a phasing bug have to do with the Ripcord? Or whatever else you're talking about, I don't internalize every streamer's and raider's opinion.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Ptr got a couple updates

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    In what campaign and chapter does that happen? I haven't seen anything even suggesting this.
    Have you also fogotten who dragged Anduin and the other munchkins into the maw?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin got dragged into the Maw because of the big gaping hole in Icecrown, as in thats one way into Azeroth not necessarily a way outside the Maw.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It's hideous, but it's mine Being able to mount in The Maw makes it quite a bit more tolerable, but I still can't see myself doing it daily or anything. TC was fairly disappointing all things considered, but heyo, it's done now!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Blizzcon is little over month away. Why the fuck would they show anything about 9.1 before that?
    I have deja vu from month before Blizzcon '19. Yes, time to reveal 9.1 is now, cause PTR for (at least) medium patch will be longer than month and 9.0 will already overstay it's welcome around March.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I have deja vu from month before Blizzcon '19. Yes, time to reveal 9.1 is now, cause PTR for (at least) medium patch will be longer than month and 9.0 will already overstay it's welcome around March.
    If they put anything to PTR before Blizzcon, they'll have nothing WoW related to show in the show anymore.

No, they'll wait for Blizzcon and then put it into PTR.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    If they put anything to PTR before Blizzcon, they'll have nothing WoW related to show in the show anymore.

No, they'll wait for Blizzcon and then put it into PTR.
    Or you know, as usual, 9.1.5 and 9.2 panel + 9.1 release date/trailer. If they wait for Blizzcon (6 more weeks, I remind you, so not just month), it's really bad news, it means covid situation will affect patch schedule as well.

Has anyone done 50-60 with just skinning? Is there decent gold in it, or is herb/mining on a set route just too good?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Hunts are still buggued, don't know what is Blizzard doing with this...

This was Wrathion, getting us in to nzoth. He somehow owns ravenholdt manor .

Being in a post-covrnant story world I really am surprised on just how invested I am in seeing where the stories are going. I can guess the broad strokes of all of them, but I really am curious what will happen and what rewards will be given.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, we will DEFO get info about 9.1 during Blizzcon.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Guess it is time to start gearing up for leak season. I already snuck in an early 100% legitimate leak I learned from Ion's plumber, and I really do massively enjoy the general creativity people can get from fake leaks.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Guess it is time to start gearing up for leak season. I already snuck in an early 100% legitimate leak I learned from Ion's plumber, and I really do massively enjoy the general creativity people can get from fake leaks.
    I enjoy writing my predictions as well, but why the hell you call it 'fake leak'? It will get you more attention, but half or more responses will be about how you definetely doesnt have uncle in Blizzard instead discussing likehood of your ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I enjoy writing my predictions as well, but why the hell you call it 'fake leak'? It will get you more attention, but half or more responses will be about how you definetely doesnt have uncle in Blizzard instead discussing likehood of your ideas.
    Because I want to have my cake and eat it too.

I could have fabricated a story of how I got ahold of the leak by using a burner account or what have you. But I don't really care to attempt to trick people, so I try to make it clear that the leak is fake.

My mistake was not making my sarcasm blatant enough so everyone could catch on.

- - - Updated - - -

Point is that I like leaks, especially when they are coherent and feel legitimate. If I just wanted to give quick thoughts on what I think or want I would have done it differently.

[With regional restarts] Vantus Rune: Castle Nathria now grants 100 Versatility (was 40).

This is actually such a huge buff, oh my.

My mistake was not making my sarcasm blatant enough so everyone could catch on.
    We're on the internet in 2021. Making sarcasm blatant enough that everyone can catch on is fundamentally impossible. You could probably put a flashing holographic 3m high disclaimer at the start and some people would somehow manage to miss it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    [With regional restarts] Vantus Rune: Castle Nathria now grants 100 Versatility (was 40).

This is actually such a huge buff, oh my.
    Well, 40 was pretty ridiculously low.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    We're on the internet in 2021. Making sarcasm blatant enough that everyone can catch on is fundamentally impossible. You could probably put a flashing holographic 3m high disclaimer at the start and some people would somehow manage to miss it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, 40 was pretty ridiculously low.
    Yeah considering the runes every other time gave 3%

- - - Updated - - -

It’s ok the mailman shot me the documents

9.1 is actually the determining factor for if I gotta scrap some things

Speaking of the weekly changes I really appreciate the nerf to the Tyrannical affix from 40% to 30% extra boss health. Now hopefully we just get it nerfed even more. I somehow doubt the change will be enough to make me actually actively seek out M+ on Tyrannical weeks.