Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    What is wrong with a popular feature being part of the standard UI. Other then taking a bite out of raider.io profits for no longer be as necessary.
    Nothing. A bunch of people who don't understand that the game itself mandates a skill scoring system and will forever cry that they are rightfully being filtered for not being up to par.

Transmog each shoulder will be a thing. Neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Nothing. A bunch of people who don't understand that the game itself mandates a skill scoring system and will forever cry that they are rightfully being filtered for not being up to par.
    The system is fucking bullshit when it is just one number for all dungeons. I don't care pushing +25 on every single dungeon, I just want to get my random weekly +15 done and be done with the bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Who could have guessed that Sire Denathrius, Lord of Dread, who lives in Castle Nathria, could have something to do with race that looks almost exactly like him called Nathrezim, also known as Dreadlords?
    In related news, scientists just discovered that the sun is bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The system is fucking bullshit when it is just one number for all dungeons. I don't care pushing +25 on every single dungeon, I just want to get my random weekly +15 done and be done with the bullshit.
    That's a community problem, always has been. Not like not implementing the system would prevent this from happening.

I'm loving the alien look of these new devours.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'm loving the alien look of these new devours.
    Agreed, feel like they are gonna do something major with them at some point maybe 9.2.

I've seen on Wowhead that we're going to get male/female Dreadlords - can't wait for the "Dreadlords = Allied/new Race" thoeries :P
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2021-04-13 at 10:21 PM.

New flails.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post

Man, I can't tell if this is Human Kel'thuzad, Early Jailer, Dead Aman'thul, Returned Primus, or Some Other Human Necromancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Man, I can't tell if this is Human Kel'thuzad, Early Jailer, Dead Aman'thul, Returned Primus, or Some Other Human Necromancer.
    Primus. Looks like the early Jailer concept art tho.

Ah, that was it. This model reminds me of Aman‘thul.

- - - Updated - - -

Primus. Looks like the early Jailer concept art tho.
    Yeah, looks a bit like skinny Santa Jailer from last year.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Wait...

Where’s Zovaal during all of this?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    Agreed, feel like they are gonna do something major with them at some point maybe 9.2.
    Probably not, these are just raid/dung mobs and reused model we have seen from bfa onwards.

This will just give this type of creature some varierty. Atleast my guess, its not like its screaming 9.2 to me.

I mean, that's it right? It isn't that the Primus looks like a stock human Necromancer rather it's that stock Human Necromancers turn out looking like the Primus because he's the demigod of the realm they draw their power from.

Wait...

Where’s Zovaal during all of this?
    Working on his actual goals while everybody else wastes time on irrelevant stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Working on his actual goals while everybody else wastes time on irrelevant stuff.
    But aren’t the keys the relevant thing tho? Yeah, at this rate, I think the Jailer’s gonna win at the end of the patch.

Idk what’s gonna happen after tho. Maybe we will only see 2 patches. Maybe we’ll still get 3 with 9.2 being...well, ya know what I’ve been wanting for the while now lmao

15+ Year Old Account
    The hand and alien devourer mount are really cool.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

a race of giants was sent to the Maw long ago, and threatened the Jailer for supremacy of his realm. Their bound hands are all that remains.
    Description for one of the hand mounts. Guessing they're a reference to the Hecatoncheires/Hundred-Handers.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    looks lame

Looks bit childish for some reason. I get action figure vibes with this.