Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It's pretty easy for me to manage my time as Ill only be playing classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    You radical. Next you'll be on about personal choice and all that.
    You know me too well. Maybe it's time to freshen up my act.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I plan to set up some kind of dualbox solution.
    Play classic but also have a guy leveling in retail. Hopefully things line up and I can level both at the same time.

Option b is to not worry too much and just play whatever when I feel like, even not play at all for the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

very easy,play bfa as i always do,for the raiding,and play classic instead of all the other singleplayer games i usualy play when not playing wow,classic is to casual to dedicate to,if they launch tbc however,roles may be reveresed

I'm going all in on Classic. The only thing I've been doing in retail is farming up gold to get tokens.

I won't be playing Classic because it is an objectively bad game that will dead only a year or so after launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    When last BfA patch will be released, I probably will enjoy some story, if they manage to provide a good outcome of current mess. That does not take a lot of time usually, few hours and that's about it.
    Raiding and M+ take a lot of time, so probably I'll skip that this time.

This dissuades me from playing Classic.

It's a leveling time calculator

https://wowlevelspeedcalculator.com/

I selected slow as in "will read the lore and quest text". That is what I would play Classic for. IT's like a museum, wanted to experience the "magic" behind it.

Fuck that. I rather spend my 3 hours a week doing stuff I like in retail

I won't be touching modern WoW at all once Classic comes out. Not until they fix their shit.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrihm View Post
    I won't be touching modern WoW at all once Classic comes out. Not until they fix their shit.
    this is laughable.

Easy - Vanilla is only about nostalgia - I'll visit it every so often the same way I watch an old movie.

Live is where the action is at, that's where I'll be spending most of my time.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Classic. Cba with the Classic vs Retail discussion, I don't play retail but I will definitely play Classic.

15+ Year Old Account
    No interest in retail. The development of retail has shown they're detached on what it take to make a good game, relevant content, and an actual MMO vs single player action RPG 'experience'. Not fun at all, compared to what it was before.

So it's not a problem worth considering. I'll just play Classic.

I won't. Classic WoW is sort of like a mini game to be played when retail gets old. Classic WoW won't have the depth, development, or balance to be anyones main squeeze for long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    You know me too well. Maybe it's time to freshen up my act.
    WAIT A SECOND! You were Jaylock, weren't you! Ha! We're on to you now....

Only playing Classic until 8.3. Already unlocked the flying in 8.2 and I don't care for the other grindfests still available.

I wont really, not interested in playing retail anymore. Will stick to Classic pretty much.

Easy. I will not play retail at all.

Retail takes 2x3 hours for raid + hour or two for mechagon and m+, later on it wil be down to one weekly clear and one m+, so less then 2-3 hours per week, rest can go to classic

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    This dissuades me from playing Classic.

It's a leveling time calculator

https://wowlevelspeedcalculator.com/

I selected slow as in "will read the lore and quest text". That is what I would play Classic for. IT's like a museum, wanted to experience the "magic" behind it.

Fuck that. I rather spend my 3 hours a week doing stuff I like in retail
    That's a fun tool. But, 3 hours a WEEK? That's around 25 minutes a day...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmasher View Post
    I'm going all in on Classic. The only thing I've been doing in retail is farming up gold to get tokens.
    Same with me.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan