Poll: The requirements...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Im suprised ppl say there is no RNG in Najatar meta...I had to camp Deeglider for 6½ hours...That was bored. I fucking hate camping, why I dont have any of the MOP mounts etc...Its just so bad.

In mechagon meta I just need the stupid Vinyl from reclamation rig etc, the rare toy from chest and 1 paragon recipes....thats rng ofc.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Why didn't you just serverhop? I've killed more Deepgliders than Soundlesses, and I've killed Soundless over 50 times.

Puzzle Perfomer is now done as of today if you've been doing it from day 1.

My last padawan is level 8 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    It's 90 straight days of 3 dailies per day. That's a huuuuuge grind. If you think it's OK, you're welcome to your opinion but I am truly not enjoying it.
    Sounds like somebody is pretty...crabby

Mecha-Done is harder. Crab requires nothing but time, Mecha-Done requires luck on top of time. Either way, both are completely fine as is, if anything I would've preferred to see the new "biggest bag" achievement as part of the crab meta, but oh well.

Hmmm...does the Crimson Tidestallion only count toward the meta on the character you buy it on? Or does it count if another character gets the rest of the meta achievements?
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

It's an account-wide mount, it counts account-wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    You don't really need a group.

All you need is to make a macro:
    /tar Lost Algan
    /tar Wayward Algan
    /tar Rockweed Shambler

Fly around the spawn points (mostly everything below a certain line in Nazjatar, check wowhead) and spam the macro. You can try off hours to get more of those. Couple hours of doing that will eventually get you the shambler.

I did mine solo, but ended up inviting lots of people out of a good heart
    Sorry for late reply, been a bit since on.
    This is exactly what i have and still trying to do in my spare time but this bugger wont spawn for me yet unless it has but i was as per usual on the opposite side of the map haha.
    Ill stick at it, as i said before its the only thing thats stopping me from getting it done seems as others i have left are just a weekly/daily time gated thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Im suprised ppl say there is no RNG in Najatar meta...I had to camp Deeglider for 6½ hours...That was bored. I fucking hate camping, why I dont have any of the MOP mounts etc...Its just so bad.

In mechagon meta I just need the stupid Vinyl from reclamation rig etc, the rare toy from chest and 1 paragon recipes....thats rng ofc.
    Well, collecting in this game is mostly about RNG so it's pretty hard to be a collector while hating RNG...The vinyl is a bit out of the line though, agreed

Not sure if you finished your rare mob achieve yet, but Deep glider definitely isn't the worst one. Maybe it has a longer cooldown, but it doesn't drop anything interesting so people don't kill it that fast, and you eventually just run into it while doing dailies. Rockweed Shambler and Packfather are definitely the worst ones, because you have to actively farm for them for hours, followed closely by the 3 Scale Matriarchs, out of which 2 are basically right on top of FP so they die within seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Why didn't you just serverhop? I've killed more Deepgliders than Soundlesses, and I've killed Soundless over 50 times.
    This is true. I often see Deepglider when joining groups for Soundless. So if someone's planning to go for that mount, you will get Deepglider in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Mecha-Done is harder. Crab requires nothing but time, Mecha-Done requires luck on top of time. Either way, both are completely fine as is, if anything I would've preferred to see the new "biggest bag" achievement as part of the crab meta, but oh well.
    The final vinyl is a little bit too much imo, I don't think something required to be dropped on 1 specific character for a zone achievement should have that low of a drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well my bodyguards are right now at 28 (210), 29 (10) and 28 (260) plus ofc missing Periodic Destruction.
    Nice! Mine are like 27/22/21, but I haven't really been doing any additional exp item farming, and haven't been checking the murloc store for the first month+ or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    Sorry for late reply, been a bit since on.
    This is exactly what i have and still trying to do in my spare time but this bugger wont spawn for me yet unless it has but i was as per usual on the opposite side of the map haha.
    Ill stick at it, as i said before its the only thing thats stopping me from getting it done seems as others i have left are just a weekly/daily time gated thing.
    Yeah I guess it helps being on a low-pop realm and still having things to get for pearls. Back when I did it I actually still needed them for upgrades and the mount, so killing those regular algans didn't feel like such a waste of time. You'll get it eventually. I'm not sure about the possibility of it spawning on the opposite side of the map. It may spawn a bit further from you, but it's always close by, so if you have rare finding addons such as the rare scanner it should always pop the horn when it shows up. I didn't see mine on the minimap, but got the addon notification about it

Just finished ATMF today. All that's left is waiting for four more resets to kill the weeklies.

I just hate that the Mechagon one requires at least one Mythic dungeon run (or was it two), on top of it requiring a bit of luck, whereas the Naz one only requires some luck with dailies and getting things to spawn, but mostly just time.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

So so so many Packmother kills, never seen the Packfather. So if you think there's no RNG in Nazjatar, I say you are a hell of a lot luckier than I am.

Seriously I've been killing PM 2 to 5 times a day for weeks now. I seriously wish there was an actual trick to it, but no, it's just RNG. I'm absolutely over 50 kills. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    So so so many Packmother kills, never seen the Packfather. So if you think there's no RNG in Nazjatar, I say you are a hell of a lot luckier than I am.

Seriously I've been killing PM 2 to 5 times a day for weeks now. I seriously wish there was an actual trick to it, but no, it's just RNG. I'm absolutely over 50 kills. Ridiculous.
    Have you tried dragging and killing her on his spawn spot? I know it sounds stupid but I saw that on wowhead and it actually worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    Have you tried dragging and killing her on his spawn spot? I know it sounds stupid but I saw that on wowhead and it actually worked for me.
    Of course, about 25 times. You got lucky.

Just need to farm Rock Shambler and then four more weeks to Periodic Destruction.

Rockweed Shambler is the only absurd part of this achievement tbh. I still haven't even seen it up, let alone killed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticflame View Post
    I just hate that the Mechagon one requires at least one Mythic dungeon run (or was it two), on top of it requiring a bit of luck, whereas the Naz one only requires some luck with dailies and getting things to spawn, but mostly just time.
    As long as you don't have to do the hardmode, it shouldn't be that big of a deal to get a group going for it. Now the hardmode mechagon is driving me nuts, I had a group running every week for the mounts (finished now) and seriously nearly every week people fuck up on the buttons and then get titled we didn't get "don't die" achiev and start fucking up even more so we spend half an hour or more just to pass the button pressing after fairly smooth run up to there.

I hate these meta achievements that require only time invested. It has nothing to do with skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I hate these meta achievements that require only time invested. It has nothing to do with skill.
    I mean, theres a crapload of raid achievements that can literally be done by other people while you're dead on the floor. I agree these are lame but at least someone riding the crab of Mecha-Done mount has put the time in themselves.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Rockweed Shambler is the only absurd part of this achievement tbh. I still haven't even seen it up, let alone killed it.
    Strange, ive killed this rare many times. The ones im not getting is One of the hydras and the Tidelord aquatius or whatshisface. Watched the entire season 1-3 of stranger things waiting for hydra rare, only to get the ones i already had, the last two i need. But for some strange reason. I still don't have the puzzle performer, even tho i haven't missed a single day. i need the medium green