mythic dungeon question

So I have a quest in court of stars (legion) to kill the final boss on mythic, but i already did that dungeon accidently on mythic yesterday, can I still redo it just so I can get the boss kill and quest completion or I have to wait entire week for reset?

If you just need a kill credit or an item to pick up there you should be able to redo it. If you need any item that drops from the boss, you can't. Try resetting instances. If it doesn't help you might need to find someone else to do it with.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyr78 View Post
    If you just need a kill credit or an item to pick up there you should be able to redo it. If you need any item that drops from the boss, you can't. Try resetting instances. If it doesn't help you might need to find someone else to do it with.
    when i enter it, it show red X on boss when open map

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    when i enter it, it show red X on boss when open map
    That just means you are locked from getting loot that's on the boss. Like the other person said, if you only need credit for killing the boss, just zone out and reset. Then reclear the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    That just means you are locked from getting loot that's on the boss. Like the other person said, if you only need credit for killing the boss, just zone out and reset. Then reclear the place.
    i tried resetting, nothing happens, it's a mythic dungeon from legion.

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    i tried resetting, nothing happens, it's a mythic dungeon from legion.
    If you have that option, try asking someone to help you. Have them enter court of stars mythic and then invite you to their party. This might allow you to enter a fresh uncleared save, but with unlootable bosses. If not, then it can't be done.