Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The females still look hideous to me tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

They need a "No Hunch" option like they gave orcs.

Something about that hunch makes them look incredibly frail.

Would much rather them modify the animations so it doesnt look so overexagerated

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love em! Can't wait to play them!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwhisper View Post

That would be awesome!

I don't mind the hunch as long as they fixed it to where armor and tabard symbols don't fold in a weird way.

I would like if their legs were less stick-like though, maybe put a bit more muscle on them.

The male worgen already looked great, but I'm pretty happy about his update. They fixed his doofy run; it looks so much better now. I also love his new human eye options, definitely a great addition! I do like that the permasnarl is gone, but I do have a feeling he's far more unfinished than the female, given the large number of his buggy animations.

The female worgen's face looks so, so much better than the raging dumpster fire we had before. Oh my gods, does she look better. They made the neck thicker so it doesn't look like she has some kind of chihuahua head on a pencil neck, and the mane and ear blending just both improve that whole look she has going on. Also, no permasnarl or googly eyes!

I definitely think, while the femworg is the largest improvement (and the most vast difference between old and new, considering she looks redesigned) we've seen in any of the model updates, the ears are a bit too low on her head, giving her a goblin-like or a chihuahua-like look. They should be positioned a little higher. The eyes also are a bit large and wide-set too, especially compared to the male. However, overall, I'd still take it over what we had before. I'm a little disappointed that they didn't move the ears up in the year they had to work on her since we last saw her, but y'know...it's not horrible or anything.

I can't wait to see the glowing eye options, but judging by the two new faces, it looks like they'll both be yellow and not any other color...which is kind of disappointing.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

I don't know, a little torn. That's for the female one, which my main is. The male is as good as the original.
    Like more high def and detail, which is awesome.
    But on the other hand the female one looks way too much like a dog and face is like a puppy. Not a fan.
    Little similar to the shaman ghost wolf that currently looks way too much like a domesticated dog instead of a wolf.
    The original one was much more gnarly looking, only the eyes were problematic.
    Needs to be a bit more rugged and much less puppy faced.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Do we have any idea what the heritage set looks like for them yet?
    Not yet. I assume it'll be added in a build soon, though. Usually most stuff is added within the first 3 builds.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    This kind if updates are cool. But they are always cool for like 30 minutes than you completly foget about them anyway. It is alawys same people are like "omg look at this new model omg wow so cool totaly will play worgen" and couple minutes later they are like "w/e".
    I don't know about you, but I love my pandarens to death due to their running animation. I play a shaman one precisely because of it.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

I'm very happy that they're no longer in a constant snarl, and they look quite good... but I'm still not making a worgen. The chihuahua sounds they do when they get hurt, and the Worgen female "90-year-old chain-smoker" voice is too gnarly for my tastes. Which is made even worse since the NPC voices are great.

5+ Year Old Account
    No straight posture feature = not worth playing bc it doesnt matter how good the textures are they will always suffer from terrible clipping issues.

Furthermore, they shoulda got a rework from the ground up not just a texture update the giant back and shoulders + tiny ass stick legs will always make them look stupid, as much as I love the concept I'm sticking with KT Human.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

I was always conflicted about the Worgen because werewolves are awesome, but they somehow made them one of the lamest races in WoW thanks to their awful animations; especially the run animation.

I still think the overall female Worgen design just isn't very good (something about it just reminds me of the alpha female troll), but they drastically improved the male Worgen thanks to the new running animation.

Now, if they could just add a "no hunch" option.

Male Worgen casting animation isn't wacky arm flailing anymore.
    https://gyazo.com/addd120a902049d143ae7002d201c4d1

Quote Originally Posted by Ogren View Post
    Male Worgen casting animation isn't wacky arm flailing anymore.
    https://gyazo.com/addd120a902049d143ae7002d201c4d1
    This. I always hated the ridiculous cast animation and they've made it actually pretty damn good now

I was kind of hoping they'd go a little more extreme with it and provide a drastically improved change but it's not bad, still idk how it took them so long to make such conservative changes. i do like the new male run animation a lot though

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwhisper View Post

agreed, really wish they did something about the standing animation. also wish cloaks were longer

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasLehner View Post
    This. I always hated the ridiculous cast animation and they've made it actually pretty damn good now
    It's a pretty good one for a Warlock for sure, I would even play a Worgen Warlock now I think!

15+ Year Old Account
    Now that i had some time to closely look at the models. I do believe that the female worgen needs more face options because they most look the same. Like the eye color doesnt change at all. Would've been good if we had one menacing female worgen face for players who dont like the innocent puppy face. :P

But overall, my priest will now look way better.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamevizier View Post
    Now that i had some time to closely look at the models. I do believe that the female worgen needs more face options because they most look the same. Like the eye color doesnt change at all. Would've been good if we had one menacing female worgen face for players who dont like the innocent puppy face. :P

But overall, my priest will now look way better.
    It is not an innocent PUPPY FACE.
    STOP EXAGERATING.

This is why we got the 'ferocious' one in cata.
    They don't look super angry but they look focused and stern, NOT PUPPY

- - - Updated - - -

How is THIS cute puppy?

VS

Quote Originally Posted by ninthbelief View Post
    Capes still aren't long enough.
    Glowing eyes for females are great.
    Not gonna sit and play with boots for hours, but I hope they add a considerable amount of full boot options.
    Glowing female eyes? Is that a hidden option? They aren't glowing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    Old worgen models were good looking already, but I'm glad they didn't change them as much as the other models.
    I'll never forgive them for what they did to humans and night elves.
    What exactly did they do wrong?