PVP server faction balance

Vanilla horde is pvp-ez mode so pvp servers will be horde-dominated.

Do YOU have the guts to pvp as ally? Come on, chicken. BOK BOK BOK

No way, I'm going Alliance PVE because I'm scared of superior players!! I want to play with inferior players who impede my progress and still don't understand how to play a 15yo game! xD

Quote Originally Posted by swineflu View Post

I've suffered that road as an ally lock. From classic to wotlk I was rogue food. I will not be going ally again. Too many headaches as ally with orc stun resist and wotlk.

More ppl in the oposite faction means more noobs to kill since I'm rolling a warlock OP in wpvp

Quote Originally Posted by Pearljamed View Post
    More ppl in the oposite faction means more noobs to kill
    Beat me to it.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Truth is most of these things just work themselves out. As in some servers will have 10 to 1 ratio of one faction to another (and everyone pretends to have huge dicks because they are on PVP server when no real PVP happens) or it will be one of the few good servers that are closely balanced and it will draw people really looking for it on both sides.. or not.. and it just becomes one of those 10 to 1 servers again.

I don’t think server is going to have that bad of a ratio. I’m just hoping that my server is40:60 so I never have a que for BGs

All that means is faster queues on Alliance.

Just means a lot more Horde who aren't into PvP that got shoe-horned into a PvP server by the wishes of their guild and friends. I have a live and let live attitude most of the time, but if you're trying to farm my mobs, thems fighting words.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2019-08-15 at 01:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Aye it’s funny. Horde PvP is ezmode while alliance PVE is ezmode.

I’ll never forget how much easier it was to clear raids as alliance when you have Paladins and fear ward. Blessing of salvation was just straight up way way better than tranq totem. Not to mention that shaman didn’t even get that until way late in the game.

But then you got horde with godly racials to decimate the enemy. It just has to feel unfair if you’re playing a warlock as alliance trying to PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can’t wait to play Ally on one of the PvP servers. I have a group of about 10 that plan to make the Horde remember who’s in charge. Watch out for a clan of mostly dwarves, wrecking shop in STV and beyond! Get at meee!!! :P
    "Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless" - Kenny Powers

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

I hate to tell you this.......but chickens go cheep cheep cheep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ally on grobbulus come at me

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxG View Post
    I don’t think server is going to have that bad of a ratio. I’m just hoping that my server is40:60 so I never have a que for BGs
    Battleground queues will probably cross-server, like in 1.12, anyway.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED