Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    It is not flawed at all, your logic in accepting a necromancer as a hero in WoW is the one that is flawed, DKs as it is barely get away with having some necromancer abilities as most of the time its just ignored and they didnt have a choice to use them in the first place.

Necromancy is not accepted by anyone is WoW lore unless they are aligned with evil, every possible scenario involving necromancy is never good at any point.

In WoW necromancer makes no sense whatsoever, its a class that is only suited for evil and plays no role in a hero being one.

No new classes in WoW are needed, there is already too many that are sidelined because blizzard are unable to balance things properly.

Then you sir live in a sheltered and boring ass world. First of all Blizzard couldn't balance classes even if their were only 3 of them. And believe it or not, not everyone wants to be you (Thank God). Some of us like new classes and want them. It brings a fresh perspective to the game. No matter if we want it or not, a new class is coming for this game. WoW is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to HUGE. Despite people are their stupid ass logic, ALL classes are welcome and I am sure most people would love and play it.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Then you sir live in a sheltered and boring ass world. First of all Blizzard couldn't balance classes even if their were only 3 of them. And believe it or not, not everyone wants to be you (Thank God). Some of us like new classes and want them. It brings a fresh perspective to the game. No matter if we want it or not, a new class is coming for this game. WoW is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to HUGE. Despite people are their stupid ass logic, ALL classes are welcome and I am sure most people would love and play it.
    You just want to ignore everything about the games lore just because you want a new class that doesnt make no sense to have whatsoever, a necromancer is not made to be a hero just plain and simple, it doesnt bring any new perspective in the game that ship has long since sailed, no matter what class you play the gameplay barely even changes so its no different to adding a new class, what blizz actually need to do is just work on what they have and make it better.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

DKs as it is barely get away with having some necromancer abilities as most of the time its just ignored and they didnt have a choice to use them in the first place.

---

a necromancer is not made to be a hero just plain and simple, it doesnt bring any new perspective in the game
    Is that why they gave Necromantic abilities to every class this expansion? Obviously Necromancy is so widely unaccepted that everyone gets to use it now right?

You probably shouldn't be talking shit about Necromancy when this whole expansion is themed on Death magic, and became the most successful WoW expansion in the last 10 years.

Necromancer would not be a hero class.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats alot of work for naught(thought is was a blizz post for a second). Def was tldr for fan content but i appreciate your efforts.
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Is that why they gave Necromantic abilities to every class this expansion? Obviously Necromancy is so widely unaccepted that everyone gets to use it now right?

You probably shouldn't be talking shit about Necromancy when this whole expansion is themed on Death magic, and became the most successful WoW expansion in the last 10 years.
    Only one covenant is to do with necromancy and were in the shadowlands a realm of death, so no not every class has been given necromancy abilties and the ones you do have are barely even necromancy anyway, shadowlands is only doing as well as it is because everyone is forced to stay inside much more but still has not done nearly aswell as WoD or MoP, it just has had more ppl playing concurrently not more subs than some other expansions.

Only one covenant is to do with necromancy and were in the shadowlands a realm of death, so no not every class has been given necromancy abilties and the ones you do have are barely even necromancy anyway, shadowlands is only doing as well as it is because everyone is forced to stay inside much more but still has not done nearly aswell as WoD or MoP
    Actually, MoP and WoD would be within that 10-year gap that Shadowlands sold better than.

What happened to the OP's work? Did he remove it?

Actually, MoP and WoD would be within that 10-year gap that Shadowlands sold better than.
    Shadowlands does not have more subs than MoP or WoD, all blizz have said is there is more ppl playing at the same time and that is all due to lockdowns where everyone is stuck inside, if the sub numbers were higher blizzard would waste no time in saying it.

Shadowlands does not have more subs than MoP or WoD, all blizz have said is there is more ppl playing at the same time and that is all due to lockdowns where everyone is stuck inside, if the sub numbers were higher blizzard would waste no time in saying it.
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...%20of%20launch.

World of Warcraft reached and has sustained its highest number of players on monthly or longer-term subscriptions compared to the same period ahead of and following any WoW expansion in the past decade, in both the West and the East.

Pretty sure they did say it.

As for game time, yes, they did also say that, and those were separate bullet points making that distinction.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-02-27 at 01:40 AM.

You just want to ignore everything about the games lore just because you want a new class that doesnt make no sense to have whatsoever, a necromancer is not made to be a hero just plain and simple, it doesnt bring any new perspective in the game that ship has long since sailed, no matter what class you play the gameplay barely even changes so its no different to adding a new class, what blizz actually need to do is just work on what they have and make it better.

First of all, I am not sure why you keep saying "Hero". Lose that word. No one cares but maybe you. Second, Please tell me if Blizzard ALWAYS sticks to lore. You and I both know that is NOT always true. Blizzard deviates from "their" lore all the time. Third, stop wishing for blizzard to fix these broken and run down classes. That is nothing but pure fantasy. Blizzard will never ever get their shit together to fix these classes, and another thing; people are HUGE whiners in this game. They will always always always complain and say the classes are unbalanced. Hence Blizzard will listen to that, and will forever keep trying to fix classes. It is a useless and stupid cycle. But I have left that fantasy world longggggggggggggggg ago and just excepted it for what it is. So any new classes and abilities are just fine with me.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...%20of%20launch.

World of Warcraft reached and has sustained its highest number of players on monthly or longer-term subscriptions compared to the same period ahead of and following any WoW expansion in the past decade, in both the West and the East.

Pretty sure they did say it.

As for game time, yes, they did also say that, and those were separate bullet points making that distinction.
    Asia continent uses a pay by the hour payment model so the comment completely ignores them and just talks about US/EU, without the asia players there is no chance of WoW being higher subs than MoP or WoD at 10 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    First of all, I am not sure why you keep saying "Hero". Lose that word. No one cares but maybe you. Second, Please tell me if Blizzard ALWAYS sticks to lore. You and I both know that is NOT always true. Blizzard deviates from "their" lore all the time. Third, stop wishing for blizzard to fix these broken and run down classes. That is nothing but pure fantasy. Blizzard will never ever get their shit together to fix these classes, and another thing; people are HUGE whiners in this game. They will always always always complain and say the classes are unbalanced. Hence Blizzard will listen to that, and will forever keep trying to fix classes. It is a useless and stupid cycle. But I have left that fantasy world longggggggggggggggg ago and just excepted it for what it is. So any new classes and abilities are just fine with me.
    The player is a hero, they are forced to do everything and become the most important character in the game pretty much so yes they are supposed to be a hero, players are no longer just adventurers as they are class leaders and generals.

What is stupid is to insist on adding yet another class that brings nothing more to the game, apart from even more class unbalance and even more players being unhappy with thier class being screwed over just because someone wants a necromancer or other class.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2021-02-27 at 01:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Just going to whisper that Necromancer might be the new job we get in Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker. We won't know till May of course, but we have several hints. If it is Necro, it will be like the Diablo 3 Necro, with medium/heavy armor a scythe as a weapon and melee range.

Necro would have been a great fit for SL. Shame it didn't happen.
    Shame a lot of things didn't/wont happen in SL...wont even give us more customization after they dropped the ball on it, but I guess that's typical Ion ran Blizzard...if they screw up it's wait till the next expansion till the fix things.

Id rather see a class based covenant system introduced through our previously incorporated order halls, with necromancer gameplay selections being made for death Knights mages and priests

Asia continent uses a pay by the hour payment model so the comment completely ignores them and just talks about US/EU, without the asia players there is no chance of WoW being higher subs than MoP or WoD at 10 million.

The player is a hero, they are forced to do everything and become the most important character in the game pretty much so yes they are supposed to be a hero, players are no longer just adventurers as they are class leaders and generals.

What is stupid is to insist on adding yet another class that brings nothing more to the game, apart from even more class unbalance and even more players being unhappy with thier class being screwed over just because someone wants a necromancer or other class.

LoL. I am done talking with you. You can't get your panties in a ringer cause of someone's opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You have yours and I have mine. This will be the last reply I make to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazlartist View Post
    This is literally the coolest thing I’ve seen on this forum by far!! Nice work!!!!!
    Your words mean a lot!! thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Wow, just wow!

It is good to know that there are still people who love this game enough to take so much time to do something like this. Brilliant stuff!! Keep up your concept work.
    Much appreciated! Perhaps in the future, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I can see that happening. GW2 and TESO already has necromancers after all. And I really like your necro concept. Then again i haven't checked it in months, so if there have been modifications I'm a bit behind.
    Some very small modifications. I recently added PvP talents and a Class Icon/color page.

It is not flawed at all, your logic in accepting a necromancer as a hero in WoW is the one that is flawed, DKs as it is barely get away with having some necromancer abilities as most of the time its just ignored and they didnt have a choice to use them in the first place.

Necromancy is not accepted by anyone is WoW lore unless they are aligned with evil, every possible scenario involving necromancy is never good at any point.

In WoW necromancer makes no sense whatsoever, its a class that is only suited for evil and plays no role in a hero being one.

No new classes in WoW are needed, there is already too many that are sidelined because blizzard are unable to balance things properly.
    Shadowlands and the Maldraxxus taught us that necromancy and Necromancers are not evil and depend on the user. Also, under the assumption that the leader of the alliance (a priest) is going to gain necromantic powers, the possibility of a Necromancer class becomes more possible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    Necromancer would not be a hero class.
    This was created before the level squish. I figured that ALL future classes would be "Hero" classes because Blizzard isn't likely to make new order halls.

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    Thats alot of work for naught(thought is was a blizz post for a second). Def was tldr for fan content but i appreciate your efforts.
    Haha, thank you! Just a fun little time wasting project.

Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    What happened to the OP's work? Did he remove it?
    You must have a pop-up blocker blocking the pictures. All of it is pictures, and I would never remove it! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    You must have a pop-up blocker blocking the pictures. All of it is pictures, and I would never remove it! haha
    Oops there it is. Amazing job.

in both the West and the East.

How is that ignoring Asia?

You're really looking deep into debunking without having any facts to prove it. "There are more people playing Classic than Shadowlands" See? I can make up complete unfounded bullshit too.

Honestly, you're the one making claims that are contrary to the proof. So where is your evidence that Shadowlands hasn't done better than MoP? Where is your proof that the numbers aren't counting China and why would they mention the East if this was so? If you're going to make these claims, show some evidence here. I'm calling you out.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-02-27 at 03:51 AM.

Only heroic characters in wow? Hmm. No one tell this gentleman about the Forsaken, most of the Orcs and what they did in Draenor, Dark Iron Dwarves, and Shadow Priests using the arguably most "evil" variant of magic. A huge recurring theme of wow is stealing the "other" sides power to use it against them.

I love the idea of The Necromancer, and hopefully next xpac or this one we get them! I had my necro specs like Flesh (healing through dps, and self harm), Bone (summon skeletons for dps), and Slime (ranged dps with different color slimes pets)