10+ Year Old Account

warcraft arclight

its been like 2 years since the announcement? where is it? ngl im looking forward to it, i like playing mobile games in my bed. mighty doom came out yday and gameplay-wise its actually fun
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    where is it?
    From the website BlizzardWatch:

Fans concerned with the lack of recent news about the upcoming Warcraft Arclight Rumble mobile game will be relieved that Activision Blizzard has confirmed its ongoing development. In a news release discussing its fourth quarter and 2022 financial results on Feb. 6, Activision Blizzard noted that the game continues to progress through regional testing.

I think you can find some streamers that were invited to the beta tests etc... They all said the same thing, it was a really fun game but there was not nearly enough content...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been in beta for some time. It's very much like that Supercell game. Very basic mobile game. Looks cool though.

Edit: I mean not sure if it's country locked, but you can just search for it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.blizzard.arc

assuming game is on hold as all blizzard IPs are essentially banned in china
    yes iknow its not an actual ban but them not being published is some sort of political retribution

Looking forward to an Mobile Game? Really? Go play Pachinko then. Also cost tons of money any it will keep you hooked forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Looking forward to an Mobile Game? Really? Go play Pachinko then. Also cost tons of money any it will keep you hooked forever.
    "Someone is excited about something... better make them feel bad." -you this morning

I enjoy the mobile version of hearthstone battlegrounds and casually play it. I was excited to casually play Arclight Rumble too, as its warcraft related. Hopefully we hear something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustardisbad View Post
    "Someone is excited about something... better make them feel bad." -you this morning

I enjoy the mobile version of hearthstone battlegrounds and casually play it. I was excited to casually play Arclight Rumble too, as its warcraft related. Hopefully we hear something soon.
    Its afternoon here :P
    I understand where you are coming from. Still hope it fails miserably. Mobile Games opend the door for the worst mechanics in todays games. And playing them is basically supporting these predatory and overly greedy monetizations schemes.
    And people get more and more used to it. Bit sad honestly. Hearthstone is not really better. But it at least as an interesting gameplayloop. Unlike nearly every single mobile first game. Or OW2... XD