High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Avoiding streamers web site

https://www.avoidstreamers.com/

This site is awesome, but still leaves me with a big question.

Are the streamers going PVE or PVP? I'm hoping most of them will be playing on PVP servers & then I will be safe on a PVE one. Any thoughts?

Honestly, I think you will find streamers on most if not all servers. You might be able to avoid a couple of the most prominent streamers (who I won't mention by name) but I suspect lower profile streamers will be on most servers. Streaming is mainstream ... hard to avoid.

15+ Year Old Account
    My guess is most will roll on PvP servers; obviously you'll have more PvP action there and generally the best players gravitate towards PvP servers. Which is not a slight on PvE players or servers, which I plan on rolling on. I just think PvP servers will attract more Twitch viewership than PvE servers.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    My guess is most will roll on PvP servers; obviously you'll have more PvP action there and generally the best players gravitate towards PvP servers. Which is not a slight on PvE players or servers, which I plan on rolling on. I just think PvP servers will attract more Twitch viewership than PvE servers.
    This. Without a doubt, they will roll PvP. It's the whole reason they talk about stream sniping and wanting to keep servers a secret fo as long as they can.... wouln't have to do that on a PvE server.

They will likely ALSO roll a toon on PvE as a go to for when they are harrased off PvP... and to be able to create content for youtube without interruption.

TY i needed this

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    I hope so, I just want a fun experience without too much drama. I love the streamers & want them to have fun as well, just not on my server. :P

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendChris View Post
    https://www.avoidstreamers.com/

This site is awesome, but still leaves me with a big question.

Are the streamers going PVE or PVP? I'm hoping most of them will be playing on PVP servers & then I will be safe on a PVE one. Any thoughts?
    Many streamers said they were gonna play PvE to avoid getting sniped but the beta is making me think they all gonna go PvP because there's just more fun.

I would avoid BIG streamer servers. Your average joe streamer doesn't bother me all that much. But the big ones just influence the community to much purposely and passively in my opinion.

I think many will try PVP and eventually go PVE. Or play PVP off stream and PVE on stream. The only place I think it is REALLY safe to avoid streamers will be RP realms because their will be rules there that cuck a lot of the behavior.