Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    You're responding to a guy that will pull the most extreme mental gymnastics possible to defend blizzard from literally anything, no matter how obviously absurd it is.

I had this same argument with him a while back because he tried to defend the dev note blizzard put under the death bolt nerf that basically said "we feel burst is out of place on a burst spec."

People on this website in general will attempt to defend blizzard and their incompetence from anything and everything related to game balance.
    There are people on both sides of that. Complaining about it is mental masturbation. There are more negative people in this thread than positive people, but whatever mental gymnastics you have to do to make yourself a victim I guess.

Also, nice necro.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    There are people on both sides of that. Complaining about it is mental masturbation. There are more negative people in this thread than positive people, but whatever mental gymnastics you have to do to make yourself a victim I guess.

Also, nice necro.
    A) Both siderism is the bread and butter of people with no real argument.

B) I didn't necro shit.

Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    A) Both siderism is the bread and butter of people with no real argument.

B) I didn't necro shit.
    Blanket statements containing groundbreaking, earth shattering revelations such as "Blizzard's incompetence" sure are productive, eh?

There's a line between constructive criticism -- "this is bad because..." and "here's an idea of how it could be better..." -- vs. what 99% of the threads here contain which is just a derivative of "Blizz doesn't play their game and they don't listen to their players anyway." And really, can you blame them? Nobody seems to be interested in thinking about solutions to problems, they just want a happy little updoot from some other random internet stranger who agrees with their spot-on assessment of Blizzard's intentional ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Blanket statements containing groundbreaking, earth shattering revelations such as "Blizzard's incompetence" sure are productive, eh?

There's a line between constructive criticism -- "this is bad because..." and "here's an idea of how it could be better..." -- vs. what 99% of the threads here contain which is just a derivative of "Blizz doesn't play their game and they don't listen to their players anyway." And really, can you blame them? Nobody seems to be interested in thinking about solutions to problems, they just want a happy little updoot from some other random internet stranger who agrees with their spot-on assessment of Blizzard's intentional ignorance.
    I got access to a secret forum blizzard had they only invited high rated players to. Not only was every problem discussed there, but detailed solutions presented.

Not a single one of them was used. They let these problems fester for entire xpacs. Blizzard quite literally doesn't care.