Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I like the idea of forming alliances. I imagine Horde elves creating their own subfaction with goblins and Forsaken so they can fight Alliance without having to deal with these "honorable" idiots.

My other idea is "titanforged union" where dwarves try to unite every titanic race to protect Azeroth: Forsaken, orcs, humans, dwarves, gnomes, vrykul.

Or maybe some highborne elves would try to reform Kaldorei Empire by uniting blood elves, nightborne, naga, satyr and san'layn. Of course, they would not include night elves, as they are too primitive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Why are you and anigma keep making the same kind of thread over and over again with basically the same thing

* nighborne who should join the allaince
    * elves should band under the alliance flag
    * high elves exiles join the allaince.

You see what I mean? The very things you guys keep bringing up we already have a thread for it where you can ask these thibg with mind liked people. --> high elf thread.

There is no need for repeating threads with the same people.
    -snip-
    To make it more interesting, if we skip night elves who are barbarians comparable to tauren, all elves could unite under the Horde banner. I think even void elves would be eager to join, if we convince the naga first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    No. I don't want to see the Silver Covenant being forgiven for Dalaran for starters and I hate the idea of Elven unification.
    If we rule out elves who are part of Alliance, Horde elves could unite with all the fallen highborne: naga(they have sympathy for blood elves), san'layn(they need to be observed carefully), satyr(leaderless and have common enemy with Horde), felblood(Kael is dead and now they can use the Sunwell, if they got amnesty). The exception is withered and wretched because they are insane. They could only be treated as disabled family members.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I had expected the factions shattering into individual races but this as an alternative would be interesting. Though the call for like 50 more allied races seems inevitable given that list.
    Cool. I like allied races.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Why are you and anigma keep making the same kind of thread over and over again with basically the same thing

* nighborne who should join the allaince
    * elves should band under the alliance flag
    * high elves exiles join the allaince.

You see what I mean? The very things you guys keep bringing up we already have a thread for it where you can ask these thibg with mind liked people. --> high elf thread.

There is no need for repeating threads with the same people.
    -snip-
    So the only thing you got out of this whole thread was the ONE mention of high elves out of the whole list of races/subraces. I think someone is obsessed with High Elves...and it's not who you think.

To stay on topic. I've been saying all elves should be in a "faction" for a while. They just all seem pretty tired of the Alliance or horde at this point and feeling like pawns.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I had expected the factions shattering into individual races but this as an alternative would be interesting. Though the call for like 50 more allied races seems inevitable given that list.
    Haha.. well I would say alied races are a form of customisation. either to do over time.

I would prefer the factions not having their current level of domination.. and either facture into splinter groups with certain races coming together like @Wolfrick and @EnigmAddict are saying - or just the individual races themselves (With their allied races) actually being factions.

So you have 13 factions.. and all new allied races get added to one of their races... although it doesn't mean that things are totally smooth even between the various groups within a race. Then at a later date, you can have them coming together temporarily in alliances for certain goals or wars, before going their own way again.

Here's how I half expect, and mostly hope a faction-reassemble to go!

Night Elves, Draenei, Worgen:

Tyrande and Malfurion take the fate of the Kaldorei into their own hands, taking leave of the Boy King's rule. While Genn still feels Anduin is doing all he can, he decides to take his people to accompany the Night Elves as they establish a new home- repaying the debt and ensuring stable connections between the Elves and Humans.
    As for Velen, he's been contemplating the nature of the Battle for Azeroth and takes charge of upholding and protecting the remaining Kaldorei as peacekeepers- knowing all to well the absolute power the Eredar bring to warfare.

Blood Elves, Nightborne, Forsaken:

With the disastrous events of Battle for Azeroth, and Sylvanas' crumbling mess of a faction- Reagant Lord Lor'themar and the Silvermoon Council declare that Quel'thalas following the war is to become once again a near Solitary kingdom. With the Nightborne of Suramar to bolster their ranks, the Blood Elves of Silvermoon have once again found majesty.
    Regarding the Undead, forsaken by their 'Queen' in all the poetic irony- they will find refuge among the recovering Wretched and silent woods of the Ghostlands by the generosity and pity of Lor'themar. Whilst others may find refuge within the Alliance under Calia's ruling hand?

The Grand Alliance:
    Kul Tiran and Stormwind Humans, Dark Iron and Bronzebeard Dwarves, Gnomes (and Mechagnomes), The Lightforged Draenei, The Void Elves.

Through Alleria & Turalyon, the LF and VE remain loyal to the crown and line of Stormwind.

The Honorbound Horde:
    Mag'har and the Orcish Horde, Zandalari and Darkspear Trolls, Highmountain and Mulgore Tauren, Goblins (and Vulpera qq)

Gazlowe dethrones Gallywix or Gally bites the dust, allowing for decent Goblins to take the reigns, whilst the other races rather do add up to staying.

The balance here has to work out so neither Horde or Alliance has DH's- but honestly I did not check to make sure that there were equal Druids/Paladins/Shamans because whatever? it's too late in the game with too many races to care about that kind of balance anymore.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I wonder if in some way they could arrange the races differently in lore, in a way that doesn't affect gameplay.

For example, if the trolls, and night elves and thalassians, decide they're going to come together themselves, and do their thing for the good of their people and possibly azeroth, and leave the orcs to continue with their "horde" and the humans their alliance. The players while members of their own races, and work for their own race's interest, also opt to still help out the horde or alliance, but now have the liberty to choose to participate with them or not to.
    ESO did something functionally equivalent with the One Tamriel update. And it worked just fine
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Here's how I half expect, and mostly hope a faction-reassemble to go!

Night Elves, Draenei, Worgen:

Tyrande and Malfurion take the fate of the Kaldorei into their own hands, taking leave of the Boy King's rule. While Genn still feels Anduin is doing all he can, he decides to take his people to accompany the Night Elves as they establish a new home- repaying the debt and ensuring stable connections between the Elves and Humans.
    As for Velen, he's been contemplating the nature of the Battle for Azeroth and takes charge of upholding and protecting the remaining Kaldorei as peacekeepers- knowing all to well the absolute power the Eredar bring to warfare.

Blood Elves, Nightborne, Forsaken:

With the disastrous events of Battle for Azeroth, and Sylvanas' crumbling mess of a faction- Reagant Lord Lor'themar and the Silvermoon Council declare that Quel'thalas following the war is to become once again a near Solitary kingdom. With the Nightborne of Suramar to bolster their ranks, the Blood Elves of Silvermoon have once again found majesty.
    Regarding the Undead, forsaken by their 'Queen' in all the poetic irony- they will find refuge among the recovering Wretched and silent woods of the Ghostlands by the generosity and pity of Lor'themar. Whilst others may find refuge within the Alliance under Calia's ruling hand?

The Grand Alliance:
    Kul Tiran and Stormwind Humans, Dark Iron and Bronzebeard Dwarves, Gnomes (and Mechagnomes), The Lightforged Draenei, The Void Elves.

Through Alleria & Turalyon, the LF and VE remain loyal to the crown and line of Stormwind.

The Honorbound Horde:
    Mag'har and the Orcish Horde, Zandalari and Darkspear Trolls, Highmountain and Mulgore Tauren, Goblins (and Vulpera qq)

Gazlowe dethrones Gallywix or Gally bites the dust, allowing for decent Goblins to take the reigns, whilst the other races rather do add up to staying.

The balance here has to work out so neither Horde or Alliance has DH's- but honestly I did not check to make sure that there were equal Druids/Paladins/Shamans because whatever? it's too late in the game with too many races to care about that kind of balance anymore.
    I would swap the draenei with the nightborne. I think the only reason the nightborne are with the horde instead of the night elves is to give the horde another pretty-ish elven race - that's it. Without the horde, the night elves become more of a compelling factor for the nightborne and the void elves have no reason to be on the alliance either. The blood elves don't need the nightborne outside the horde, they add nothing, they are just a more exclusive arcane group , and whiles they have that in common, htey have closer racial conneciton to the night elves, shared history and relations and definitely have a hole to fill in the night elves world. This makes the night elves hthe more cohesive and strategic choice for story developement and fits better with the established lores of the elven groups.

I would prefer the Draenei swapped with the nightborne, but to be honest I can see Blood elf, void elf, high elf, but if you want some vawriation, add Lightforged Draenei.

5+ Year Old Account
    4 demi factions ( 2vs2 pvp conflict)

1)Good Alliance =Humans and Co. (Co goes for other races +Cow people)
    2) Bad Alliance =Night Elfs and Worgens.
    3)Good Horde = Orcs and Trolls.
    4) Bad Horde = Forsaken and Blood elfs.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-08-14 at 01:26 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    4 demi factions ( 2vs2 pvp conflict)

1)Good Alliance =Humans and Co.
    2) Bad Alliance =Night Elfs and Worgens.
    3)Good Horde = Orcs and Trolls.
    4) Bad Horde = Forsaken and Blood elfs.
    I find that ironic since the Alliance would probably consider the 'good Horde' to be the Light Worshiping BEs, Tauren, and stoned Darkspear.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    I find that ironic since the Alliance would probably consider the 'good Horde' to be the Light Worshiping BEs, Tauren, and stoned Darkspear.
    Still cant get how changing one source of addiction to otherone counts as "FIX" for race.LETS ALL DRINK FROM SUNWELL, nothing to be afraid its safe Injected a bit of sunwell in veinhis eyes started to shine

For me its same as saying :
    Blood elf used to consume cheap durgs, but now they found REALY good source of cocaine.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-08-14 at 01:40 AM.
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

5+ Year Old Account
    Do BEs actually worship the Light, though? They never mention it afaik, other than "the Eternal Sun guides us", which is a bit too vague for my taste.

Iirc, BE paladins are lorewise Magisters/Magistrixes who derived their prowess with holy magic from a kidnapped Naaru first, and later from the restored Sunwell.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

5+ Year Old Account
    Still cant get how changing one source of addiction to otherone counts as "FIX" for race.LETS ALL DRINK FROM SUNWELL, nothing to be afraid its safe Injected a bit of sunwell in veinhis eyes started to shine

Blood elf used to consume cheap durgs, but now they found REALY good source of cocaine.
    Well they didn't change a source of addiction, they were cured of arcane cravings thanks to Velen restoring the Sunwell. They aren't much of a junkie race anymore, however I wonder if that extents to HEs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Do BEs actually worship the Light, though? They never mention it afaik, other than "the Eternal Sun guides us", which is a bit too vague for my taste.

Iirc, BE paladins are lorewise Magisters/Magistrixes who derived their prowess with holy magic from a kidnapped Naaru first, and later from the restored Sunwell.
    I would say so. They already used to worship similarly to humans, but were disillusioned when their Kingdom fell. After BC and Velen restored the Sunwell, Liadrin also pledged to refoster the old (healthier) bonds they had with the light. BE priests and palidans are now able to call upon the light without any force, since they only did so because they lost faith in it. Similar to Thrall losing his shaman powers, without faith they needed to draw from something tangible. Now they have faith and redemption, so I feel it's safe to assume light worshiping BEs exist in Silvermoon again.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

7+ Year Old Account
    ESO did something functionally equivalent with the One Tamriel update. And it worked just fine
    Nonononononono.... that was horrible.... Having zones and areas where you will get attacked in is so awesome... it give you the feeling of beeing a part of a great faction...

One Tamriel is so Faction and Faction pride destroying... nothing makes sense anymore... if you are Dominion.... or EB or covenant... it makes no sense... everyone are friend an everyone can play together... what is the point of a faction system.... if that is what you get....

Having a splitt between Players is awesome!!! its creates friction and tension.... something that NPCs can never give you... a WORLD OF WARCRAFT WITH NO World pvp... is Lore and Game breaking....

The Very reason I only play Elder scrolls online Casualy "very casualy" is because of One Tamriel... it just feels like another game... with no faction pride what so ever....

So to your idea, I would be Strongly against it.... World of Warcraft is bound and was forged by its Faction system....
    Example: The Blizzcon event.... every they cream out FOR THE HORDE!!!! AND FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!! ..... that come from a world in where 2 factions hate eachothers and that is amazing!!!
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elves and Tauren taking back Stonetalon Mountain, Ashenvale, Barrens, Feralas.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    I would swap the draenei with the nightborne.
    Because Draenei would love to work with blood elves and Forsaken.
    I think the only reason the nightborne are with the horde instead of the night elves is to give the horde another pretty-ish elven race - that's it.
    They have more in common with blood elves.
    Without the horde, the night elves become more of a compelling factor for the nightborne
    Night elves are the main reason nightborne are in the Horde.
    and the void elves have no reason to be on the alliance either.
    Alleria hates orcs and loves humans.
    The blood elves don't need the nightborne outside the horde,
    Allies are always welcome. The more similar to you, the easier cooperation will be.
    they add nothing, they are just a more exclusive arcane group ,
    They add different visuals and lesser nuances. However, they make sense storywise and this is the most important.
    htey have closer racial conneciton to the night elves, shared history and relations and
    Only "closer" racial connection is their skin color. Blood elves have the same history.
    definitely have a hole to fill in the night elves world.
    The thing is that without that hole night elven fantasy will be diluted.
    This makes the night elves hthe more cohesive and strategic choice for story developement
    Not more cohesive but maybe quite interesting.
    fits better with the established lores of the elven groups.
    This fits worse. Night elves dislike mages in general. Blood elves respect mages.
    I would prefer the Draenei swapped with the nightborne, but to be honest I can see Blood elf, void elf, high elf, but if you want some vawriation, add Lightforged Draenei.
    Lightforged Draenei have no single reason to join them, aside from worshipping the Sunwell which is still weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Paladins are not Magisters. They were ex-priests(converted by humans and not necessarily popular) who were dissappointed by Light's lack of reaction to the Scourge. Later on, they took their vengeance against it by kidnapping Naaru. After restoration of the Sunwell(by Velen) they regained their faith but they thought it would be more practical to mix arcane(and light) essences of Sunwell with power granted by their faith in the Light.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I wouldn't have the forsaken there.

- - - Updated - - -

They have more in common with night elves too. Besides, commonality does not determine faction membership, otherwise the forsaken and the blood elves who are both very different from the horde and from each other would not be allied together.

Some argue it is the differences that make nightborne more suited to night elves than the blood elves. I'll be frank, I like the draenei better, I've never liked the night elves and I don't like the nightborne. Suramar is pretty, so is Zin'Azshari, but I want a re built Silvermoon to be prettier than both using blood elf architecture enhanced, not rehash or recolour of night elven one.

- - - Updated - - -

Night elves are the main reason nightborne are in the Horde.

Alleria hates orcs and loves humans.

Allies are always welcome. The more similar to you, the easier cooperation will be.

They add different visuals and lesser nuances. However, they make sense storywise and this is the most important.

Only "closer" racial connection is their skin color. Blood elves have the same history.
    The different visuals are the difference between kaldorei civilisation and Thalassian civilisation. While they can be allies because of their shared history, they don't have to be, the nightborne are night elven stock, I prefer them to stick to themselves. And while I am annoyed at how the high elves and void elves behaved, i would take them over the nightborne, because I like people of the same racial vein to stick together. So night elves, nightborne, highborne in their own world. Blood elves, high elves, void elves in theirs.

But I'd rather have Draenei than nightborne, because they give me something more different, I like them more than nightborne or night elves. You may prefer the darker elves over another race, that's you're right.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember what either Ravenmoon or Mace wrote once when talking about arcane magic and the nightborne/night elf addiction issues

Arcane magic isn't like drugs. It's more like food. In that it's good for you, really good for you, but if you over do it, you will become addicted and get obese leading to health problems down the line, and also change your appearance even. Logically when you stop, in time your appearance changes back (I think he was referring to the nightborne possibly returning back to their night elf appearance.

Cocaine and recreational drugs have no benefit to you or your body, they aren't like arcane magic, they aren't used for anything useful, and are not good for you. They just mess with your mind and make you addicted without an upside.
    Last edited by Beloren; 2019-08-14 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post

I remember what etiher Ravenmoon or Mace wrote once when talking about arcnae magic and the nightborne/night elf addiction issues

Arcane magic isn't like drugs. It's more like food. In that it's good for you, really good for you, but if you over do it, you will become addicted and get obese leading to health problems down the line, and also change your appearance even. Logically when you stop, in time your appearance changes back (I think he was referring to the nightborne possibly returning back to their night elf appearance.

Cocaine and recreational drugs have no benefit to you or your body, they aren't like arcane magic, they aren't used for anything useful, and are not good for you. They just mess with your mind and make you addicted without an upside.
    I wrote about this in Legion beta, and some other articles I did for other sites, it is possible Raven saw it around that time. I would compare the arcane more like wine now, you can live without it (unlike food), but it's very good for you unless you over indulge and abuse it - then you become drunk (drunk with power) and addicted. In which case you have to wean yourself of it.

I wonder how you guys would feel if races like the night elves and their sub-groups and factions came into an alliance again, same with the Thalassian elves, the trolls as well.

It's not really about restoring the troll empire or the night elf empire or any such things, , it's groups and factions separated for various coming together to form an alliance. The humans formed an alliance in the 2nd war, it was not a massive human empire. It was an alliance of different nations/human factions with their own lives and activities, coming together racially for common interests.

The dwarves recently united but as an alliance of the clans which I thought that was pretty cool in cataclysm. But many of the other races aren't. Now I know you lot will have reasons why you think x faction can't unite with y faction though of the same race. But anything is possible in a creative project - remember how we saw blood elves join the horde? So it's not really about how this group will never come together with that group, let's just imagine somethinging happened and they did or a sub-faction of them did such that every sub-race group and faction

So this is what you have to consider coming together:

Night Elves: Darnassians with the Shen'dralar highborne Order & Wardens, Illidari (night elf stock), Moonguard, Farondis, Dreamwardens, Ravencrest undead, Emerald dream Worgen led by Ralaar Fangfire, the Nightborne, a faction of repentant Satyr, and Naga

Thalassians: Blood elves, Sunreavers, High elves, Silver Covenant, Void elves and their various factions, Wretched, San'layn, Fel elves (including Illidari blood elves), Darkfallen, Sunfury

Trolls: Zandalari, Darkspears, various Gurubashi tribes, various Amani tribes including Raventusk & Witherbark, Drakkari trolls, Sandfury and Farraki Trolls.

Remember, this is not them uniting into one people again, like before, just coming together racially to protect their race, forming an alliance of their own.
    Reset Everything Back to Warcraft 3 standards in terms of racial factions.

Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    Reset Everything Back to Warcraft 3 standards in terms of racial factions.
    I would dig that, and build the future on those lines.

if you used WC3 racial lines as a template we would probably have the following:

Forsaken - a faction
    Night elves - a faction

You can have friends in between factions.

Illidari can't be a faction because of how the story changed..however if we were writing a new story, then yes. they would be a factio. Alternatively we can redeem the Illidari faction as follows in the present. So i.e. after legion, and we tell of the faction of Sunfury blood elves, faction of Naga, Eredar and Broken and they become a faction.

1. Worgen would join the alliance (could also join the forsaken), but would be friends with the night elves: This would lead to nighte lves getting night elf worgen back in Legion, but gilenan worgen part of the alliance.

2. Blood elves would be their own faction, high elves would be split, Silver Covenant on the alliance, other high elves reconcile but keep their ideological distinction. Because blood elves never joined the horde, they would likely be unfriendly with them, but also neutral to the alliance. If they had joined the horde and this happens after current events, they would be unfriendly to the alliance, neutral to the horde, some blood elves would embrace humanity, some would hate it, same with the orcs. Void elves prove that.

3. Void elf story would not have the void elves exiled but embraced. They would become defenders of the sunwell against void agents, and lead a new order amongst the Thalassian having expertise in the two 2 main cosmic influences.

4. Goblins and Pandaren would be neutral races. However the bulk of Goblins would be pro horde, Bilgewater would be horde as current, neutral goblins would be Steamwheedle cartel, and other cartels would be independents. Pandaren would be neutral and they would eventually get their own allied race in the Jinyu and hozen, possibly furbolgs too.

5. Draenei would join the night elves.

6. Nightborne would join the night elves, but would be great friends with the Thalassian elves - i.e. blood elves, high elves, void elves and would bridge the divide between the Kaldorei helping to heal it. yes you can be friendly with another race while being in another faction - and it works this way round, not the other way round because nightborne are night elven sub-race.

7. Lightforged would join the alliance - be friends with the blood elves and with the night elves

8. Zandalari would either join the horde, or the darkspears and htem would break out as their own faction of trolls. Friendly to the horde though.

9. Highmountain would be horde all the way.

10. Forsaken would be undead of every race, including DKs would be part of this faction, but a DK could switch to the faction of their race. When San'layn and RAvencrests appear, they instead affiliate with the blood elves and night elves - however the Darkfallen elves (of all kinds) are forsaken. Forsaken take over the remnanats of the scourge after Arthas is dealt with. Ice Crown is their main capital. They lose Undercity to the alliance

11. Not sure if Dwarves would be part of the alliance, they'd be friendly, but with the 3 clans being available, they could either splinter off with the gnomes, leaving Humans, Worgen, Kul'tirans and Dalaran as human. Dalaran though neutral is largely human/elf with some undeads and worgen
    Last edited by Mace; 2019-08-15 at 12:08 AM.

I would dig that, and build the future on those lines.

if you used WC3 racial lines as a template we would probably have the following:

Forsaken - a faction
    Night elves - a faction

You can have friends in between factions.

Illidari can't be a faction because of how the story changed..however if we were writing a new story, then yes. they would be a factio. Alternatively we can redeem the Illidari faction as follows in the present. So i.e. after legion, and we tell of the faction of Sunfury blood elves, faction of Naga, Eredar and Broken and they become a faction.

1. Worgen would join the alliance (could also join the forsaken), but would be friends with the night elves: This would lead to nighte lves getting night elf worgen back in Legion, but gilenan worgen part of the alliance.

2. Blood elves would be their own faction, high elves would be split, Silver Covenant on the alliance, other high elves reconcile but keep their ideological distinction. Because blood elves never joined the horde, they would likely be unfriendly with them, but also neutral to the alliance.

3. Void elf story would not have the void elves exiled but embraced.

4. Goblins and Pandaren would be neutral races. However the bulk of Goblins would be pro horde, Bilgewater would be horde as current, neutral goblins would be Steamwheedle cartel, and other cartels would be independents. Pandaren would be neutral and they would eventually get their own allied race in the Jinyu and hozen, possibly furbolgs too.

5. Draenei would join the night elves.

6. Nightborne would join the night elves, but would be great friends with the Thalassian elves - i.e. blood elves, high elves, void elves and would bridge the divide between the Kaldorei helping to heal it. yes you can be friendly with another race while being in another faction - and it works this way round, not the other way round because nightborne are night elven sub-race.

7. Lightforged would join the alliance - be friends with the blood elves and with the night elves

8. Zandalari would either join the horde, or the darkspears and htem would break out as their own faction of trolls. Friendly to the horde though.

9. Highmountain would be horde all the way.

10. Forsaken would be undead of every race, including DKs would be part of this faction, but a DK could switch to the faction of their race. When San'layn and RAvencrests appear, they instead affiliate with the blood elves and night elves - however the Darkfallen elves (of all kinds) are forsaken. Forsaken take over the remnanats of the scourge after Arthas is dealt with. Ice Crown is their main capital. They lose Undercity to the alliance

11. Not sure if Dwarves would be part of the alliance, they'd be friendly, but with the 3 clans being available, they could either splinter off with the gnomes, leaving Humans, Worgen, Kul'tirans and Dalaran as human. Dalaran though neutral is largely human/elf with some undeads and worgen
    Alliance vs HORDE was the most stupid concept ever made.
    Even Sylvanas on BfA intro states that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Well they didn't change a source of addiction, they were cured of arcane cravings thanks to Velen restoring the Sunwell. They aren't much of a junkie race anymore, however I wonder if that extents to HEs.

- - - Updated - - -

I would say so. They already used to worship similarly to humans, but were disillusioned when their Kingdom fell. After BC and Velen restored the Sunwell, Liadrin also pledged to refoster the old (healthier) bonds they had with the light. BE priests and palidans are now able to call upon the light without any force, since they only did so because they lost faith in it. Similar to Thrall losing his shaman powers, without faith they needed to draw from something tangible. Now they have faith and redemption, so I feel it's safe to assume light worshiping BEs exist in Silvermoon again.
    Problem that if their addiction cured "arcane cravings" why they even use external source of magic like Sunwell.
    Now they have a chance to say "We proud race and will use our own magic,train our bodies to become stronger,never again we would not fall to addiction nor use external source of magic", instead we see "We gonna use Sunwell like pathetic kids who cant learn their lesson, and wait untill someone would once again corrupt said Sunwell and cry again after that"

People who has power and motive to corrupt Sunwell: Sylvans (if she evil), Alleria (if void gonna overtake her).

<<Addicted once, addict for life>> Yeah boy,give me a bit of that sunwell, just a tip.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-08-14 at 09:58 PM.