Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Just waiting for the release outside of the Epic store.
    With more and more mess like that, i starting to doubt it will be released outside Epic Store.

But you know what is more funny? Other content creators like HayderHype didin't get investigators. So probably SupMatto was dirty enough because of paywall stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what exactly are the leaks about that's so bad for SupMatto? Leaked footage?

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I’m sure there are people who will pirate it or wait till it’s on steak to buy it because of the exclusive nature but I doubt any of them or any one else who was going to buy it will see that some YouTube got asked some questions and then cancel there plans.
    Most likely. I'm in that crowd myself. Neither this nor the Epic Games deal are really a huge turnoff for me (although I do plan to wait the 6 months or whatever from release and hope it becomes available on Steam at that point). Unless I see something specific to the game's content/gameplay that I really don't like in the months leading up to its release, I'm pretty hyped about it and still intend to eventually buy it. I was a huge fan of Borderlands 1 and 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Randy's a skeevy, unlikable cunt. Borderlands 3 could be God's gift to mankind and I still wouldn't even wipe my ass with it due to Randy's involvement.
    I always chuckle at these kind of posts.

I guess it's just a difference in mindset, but I have a hard time wrapping my head around how one can be so bitter. To me it's as simple as if the game is good or not. If it's good, I'll buy it, and support the people who actually made it. I don't give a shit who is in charge of the company. If I didn't buy things because a skeevy, unlikable cunt was at the helm well...I wouldn't be able to buy very much would I?

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    Hardly anyone cares about these boycotts. I mean, people keep saying boycott EA, boycott ActiBlzz, etc, but year after year these companies keep making more and more money.
    That's because of the Blizzcucks who will never ever quit WoW no matter how terrible it gets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    That's because of the Blizzcucks who will never ever quit WoW no matter how terrible it gets.
    Or they have their own opinion that differs from your own.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Still gonna buy it.

fuck what some YouTube talking head says
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    meanwhile, personaly I'm not buying Borderlands 3 at launch but NOT becasue of any controversies or boycotts. rather from my experience with prior games in a series, I'm better off waiting for GOTY or complete edition. I played enough Borderlands to be interested, but not so interested as to play it RIGHT NOW. so... i'll wait. personaly.
    Pretty much this....we all know there's gonna be tons of DLC for BL3, not a single chance in hell I'm buying until a GOTY edition is available for a decent price

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Yup, pretty much all the haters on this forum, hate he game, hate Blizz, yet we find out they still play.

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Pretty much this....we all know there's gonna be tons of DLC for BL3, not a single chance in hell I'm buying until a GOTY edition is available for a decent price
    but....but.... no microtransactions! (/sarcasm)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Yup, pretty much all the haters on this forum, hate he game, hate Blizz, yet we find out they still play.
    It’s like that toy you had as a child. You didn’t like it but there wasn’t much else to play with that did the same as it.

Also it’s crazy the hatred some posters have over a play thing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Such narrow-mindedness, someone can dislike the current state of the game and decisions by Blizz - but still love the game as a whole. It's not all or nothing for most rational people
    Emotions will turn even the most rational very irrational and video games mean a lot emotionally for many.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll still get it at soon as it hits Steam or GoG. Heck, even Uplay if it came to it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Such narrow-mindedness, someone can dislike the current state of the game and decisions by Blizz - but still love the game as a whole. It's not all or nothing for most rational people

- - - Updated - - -

OR, here me out...

You can consume and support a product as a whole even if you aren't satisfy with everything about it - especially when it comes to media/ entertainment. I don't like lots of ideologies Blizzard are putting out recently, not do I love BFA all that much - but I have always, and will always love WoW and regard it as the best damn game available
    I agree with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    No ones posted it yet? Come on guys. I'll do it i guess.

My response to this thread, and every other thread related to boycotts:

Snorted some tea rather than swallowing it.
    So... thanks for that, and the wild chuckles!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post

I guess it's just a difference in mindset, but I have a hard time wrapping my head around how one can be so bitter. To me it's as simple as if the game is good or not. If it's good, I'll buy it, and support the people who actually made it. I don't give a shit who is in charge of the company. If I didn't buy things because a skeevy, unlikable cunt was at the helm well...I wouldn't be able to buy very much would I?
    I mean, i dont want to give money to a guy who assaulted claptraps va causing him not to return. People can bitch about ea and activisions ceos greed but as far as i know they dont assault people in public.

5+ Year Old Account
    I get that Blizzard are definitely guilty of a lot of shit, and lots of stuff about BFA should be hated. I also agree there are people who just hate for no reason beyond hating - I typically ignore those people as I do those who constantly praise the game all of the time. We need to be honest about what's really bad and what really is good if we want changes.
    Agreed. Currently my grief with wow is the story direction of Ally vs horde and some of the classes feel like the lost a piece of their “soul” once the legion weapons were retired.

However I can say I love the artwork in this expansion.

I agree with Bellular in this case: He lost sympathy and opened himself up to legal action by charging money for the information ($5 Patreon tier) instead of just reporting on it. Take-Two may be a little heavy-handed in sending investigators, but charging money for info especially about unreleased products falls under selling trade secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post

everyone has dealbreakers. im SURE you have some as well, outside of "the game isnt good". having no dealbreakers is actually a problem, because that goes into full fanatic territory.

i wouldnt have bought borderlands anyway, so it doesnt affect me at all. but it still gives me pause to think how far some publishers go to try and ruin their image.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don’t give a fuck about some YouTuber getting questioned about leaks.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect