Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    It's a damn robot, it has no other pronounce but 'it' since it's a thing. Just go with 'it' must be safe
    Pretty sure "it" would be seen as a pejorative and treated as some sort of intentional offence or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Pretty sure "it" would be seen as a pejorative and treated as some sort of intentional offence or something.
    Someone linked the forums and someone was already told off by a mod about using "it" rather than "they/them".
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Someone linked the forums and someone was already told off by a mod about using "it" rather than "they/them".
    Not surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Then just avoid being around snowflakes like these. If every normal person would act the same they would feel lonely in their safe space bubble containing nothing but them and their delusions very soon

Very few things I've ever boycotted or pulled my business from and very few reasons I've done so. This won't be one of them.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Kind of a stupid point, but how can you have alleged controversy? Isn't that like being 'kind of' pregnant? You either are or you aren't

The mere fact that there is alleged controversy is controversy in of itself sooo

Just me?

I'll see myself out then.
    Probably mostly based on the reading/writing level of OP.

But I don't really see why it should be controversial. If you break a contract, you should be subject to punishment. Seems unlikely that "two private investigators" were sent to his house, but company lawyers maybe.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

nothing will stop me from playing borderlands 3. especially not a youtuber.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    I'll still buy it. I need it, actually. Finally, a decent fps after all these years. However, I'll be buying it for PS4 pro, not on PC until it comes to Steam. I like to keep my gaming library on Steam or Battle.net for PC.
    Basically this. But will prolly just wait for steam version

Is it just me or did youtubers make gaming community shitty and toxic?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I see assholes are upset they might get in trouble somewhere for being an asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer of Leftism View Post
    He destroyed nothing. His posts are nothing but lies, strawman and degeneracy.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Is it just me or did youtubers make gaming community shitty and toxic?
    Nah, the horribly incestuous relationship between devs and journos did.

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    Pre-ordered it already, do not care one bit about some youtuber who leaks info before it is released officially.
    Yikes, preordering a game in 2019? Wild
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.