Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Is queen Azshara hot?

Would you date a naga like her? She is better than your average night elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always felt like that the comment on her being the "most beautiful nightelf" was made up by herself and everyone who didnt agree got killed.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    I always felt like that the comment on her being the "most beautiful nightelf" was made up by her and everyone who didnt agree got killed.
    Glad we all agree she is the most beautiful then!

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Would you date a naga like her? She is better than your average night elf.
    That's an insult to your queen!
    Edit Signature.

Oh man you gotta post a poll for this one! I say.... YES! Give me them gills!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDhCgAoggX8

She is supposed to be one of the most beautiful characters in Warcraft, so much so that she is titled "The Vainglorious". I wouldn't date her because she is a fucking videogame character and an octopus.

Lady Ashvane hot AF!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I always felt like that the comment on her being the "most beautiful nightelf" was made up by herself and everyone who didnt agree got killed.
    Technically Azshara as a Night Elf wore a glamour enchantment on herself, amplifying her beauty considerably and probably causing the sycophantic and love-sick behaviors her followers and suitors had in the days leading up to the War of the Ancients. She might have been beautiful on her own accord (most Elves are in fiction), but she definitely used magic to falsely exaggerate and amplify it.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    iirc, she was pulling some sort of magical mind domination/control stuff too, but in a subtle way. I remember reading bits and pieces in the War of the Ancients novels where other night elves (especially males) felt this loss of control around her and would do things like instantly agree to anything she told them, without even realizing it (and that's aside from just fear of dying if they pissed her off). I remember even Illidan felt "funny" around her and could sense that she was using some kind of powerful magic.

OT: maybe in her night elf form, but I'm not into the tentacle stuff, so I'd pass on the naga form.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-08-08 at 03:00 PM.

Well, Sotha Sil had until the end of his life sex with a Spider woman Goddess, so why not?

She's not Alexstraza, but at least she (was) humanoid in origin.

She was using magic to charm everybody around her. She was the most vain ruler in the history of Azeroth - convincing others she is the most beatiful being was probably part of the charm.

Because - let's be fair - what is the probability that the queen who is also the strongest mage is COINCIDENTALLY also the most beatiful female in the world?

Astronomically low.

So yeah, it was most likely a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    Well, I heard about her cheeks being a meme at the bottom of Internet, and some Chaos magic practitioners using her images in rituals, so there's that

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt it, shes always in the water.

Is she hot? Sure, she wears a revealing shirt and has a really pretty alien face

Would I date her? Lol, why would I date, or even fuck, an octopus monster hellbent on world domination?

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Doubt it, shes always in the water.
    have you...have you heard of, you know... hot... water?

Would I date her? Lol, why would I date, or even fuck, an octopus monster hellbent on world domination?
    Earn her favor so you won't be killed in the pursue of world domination.

She was both naturally very beautiful and used magic to be even more beautiful and charming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Is queen Azshara hot?
    No, but this is the internet so I'm not surprised sexually repressed degenerates think pixels on a computer screen arranged a certain way is arousing.