How to unlock Crucible Flame Rank 3?

Hi. my neck is level 61 but no quest for rank 3 flame. Where is it?. I checked chamber and nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by groott View Post
    Hi. my neck is level 61 but no quest for rank 3 flame. Where is it?. I checked chamber and nothing.
    Maybe recheck ur quest list in case?

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Maybe recheck ur quest list in case?
    I did, i checked for kalecgos in chamber and he's not there, i flew to highlands and found nothing.

I looked for the quest when my neck was at level 60, so i level'd it to 61 but still no quest for rank 3.

Did you faction change? There's a bug that can occur in which the quest isn't available to pick up, you will need to make a ticket.

Make a ticket and ask a GM.

You are probably bugged.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by groott View Post
    Silly questions - what rank do you have currently ?
    What is your rep with Champions ?
    Have you completed the intro campaign ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Your character may be bugged.