Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Or he just meant he was auto renewing for for 2 years without break...?
    thats not an option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Customer satisfaction in a consumer, capitalist culture is as important if not more so than money. How happy do you think people would be if Blizz just gave everyone a 100 boost to celebrate the anniversary - it wouldn't have cost them a penny, and it's hardly a big deal on the game - but the goodwill could have generated more revenue.

Actions like this make me less likely to pay for extraneous services Blizzard offers
    You see, that mentality only applies to dealing with normal customers, not addicts that will eat whatever shit you shovel onto their plate. Do you think meth dealers treat their customers with respect? Of course not, the dumb fuckers will do anything for their fix, and that is the type of demographic that is playing WoW atm.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    You see, that mentality only applies to dealing with normal customers, not addicts that will eat whatever shit you shovel onto their plate. Do you think meth dealers treat their customers with respect? Of course not, the dumb fuckers will do anything for their fix, and that is the type of demographic that is playing WoW atm.
    So leave. Stop playing. Stop discussing the game. Stop going to a WoW centered fansite.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I got got a free level 100 boost, I wasn't subbed. All I would do is launch the battle net client for was to check for beta access.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So leave. Stop playing. Stop discussing the game. Stop going to a WoW centered fansite.
    I'll go wherever the fuck I want to. I can check every couple months to see if the game is still shit thanks to addicts that enable Activision to design the game this way.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I'll go wherever the fuck I want to. I can check every couple months to see if the game is still shit thanks to addicts that enable Activision to design the game this way.
    You should probably heed their advice before Activision gives you a brain aneurysm.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you are addicted to hating. Gotcha. You should go get some help and not necro things as well.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Resheph View Post
    Free level 100 is useless for active players, as you don't qualify for heritage armor if you use boosts on a character...
    Absolutely wrong. Idc about heritage armour - I DO care abt getting a free 100...

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's in the gift section.
    Theres a gift section?