Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    I love how Tyrande is angry at Anduin while he's fighting the Horde but keeps her mouth shut at the CC being Neutral.
    Because like all the other organizations, people, resources, and so on that would instantly shut down this idiotic faction war story, the CC is off on the "Inconvenient to the GENIUS Plot" tour on the Vindicaar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Because like all the other organizations, people, resources, and so on that would instantly shut down this idiotic faction war story, the CC is off on the "Inconvenient to the GENIUS Plot" tour on the Vindicaar.
    But the CC has never taken sides on a faction war. Not during Vanilla's 'cold war', not during Cata/MoP (when e.g. Sylvanas began her blight-happy stravaganza) not now. It being led by Malfie doesn't mean squat, for the CC is, and has always been *drumroll*... a neutral organization.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    But the CC has never taken sides on a faction war. Not during Vanilla's 'cold war', not during Cata/MoP (when e.g. Sylvanas began her blight-happy stravaganza) not now. It being led by Malfie doesn't mean squat, for the CC is, and has always been *drumroll*... a neutral organization.
    Who said anything about taking sides? Hint: Giant sword killing the planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Who said anything about taking sides? Hint: Giant sword killing the planet.
    I was responding to the other guy saying that the CC should become an annexe to the Alliance military, and kicking off all Tauren or Troll druids. The CC is just doing its job ATM, and we should actually see more of that - just not with random bunnies imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the Horde and Alliance will get with the picture and forget about the faction war too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralqadar View Post
    Maybe the Horde and Alliance will get with the picture and forget about the faction war too.
    If Azeroth is anything like Earth, I really doubt it. So far, neither A nor H seem to give a flying !@#& about the planet bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Lol who knew that getting that point was so hard, but there you are.

Sylvanas is the leader of the Horde. Malfurion is the leader of Cenarion Circle - NEUTRAL faction. First and foremost. If you want to look at proper neutral leader, see Tirion, Khadgar, Morgraine. These characters were not bothered by faction wars at all, even if majority of their race belongs to one of the two warring factions.

But CC became a supplementary unit to the Alliance's army anyway.
    Well he is ALSO the leader of the nelves, together with Tyrande. If you have ever been in Darnassus post Cata, pre WoT, you would have seen them standing together in the Temple of the Moon...

Khadgar, Tirion and Morgraine were never racial leaders of a player faction in that sense. But Malfurion is. He has two jobs, so to speak.

As a nelf player I fully support the vengeance path ofc

Orgrimmar has to burn and Saurfang has to be skinned alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Maybe, just maybe he needs to get some land back for his people who are now refugees.
    To be refugees you have to not have a home. Isn't all of Hyjal and most of Winterspring still night elf territory? Auberdine was the only settlement in Darkshore and was built specifically as a transportation hub, no night elves actually lived elsewhere in the zone. It would be like if a state park was bombed, and you go "What about all the people who lived there?!" And Ashenvale had one town and one military base, also not a major population center. The only major thing they lost was Teldrassil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthur Tradewind is the best character in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    To be honest the night elfs should conquer their land themselves instead of involving the Cenarion Cycle.
    kinda hard when most of us where killed/burned alive/put into death camps ( death as in raised to be undeath) ...
    Ohhh and we are a alliance race...so no way the blizz is going to give us a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I'm still somewhat stuck on the idea that someone seeking vengeance and redress for the mass-murder of his people, of whom he was the leader and protector, being considered immature? Really? I mean sure, you could say it's shortsighted perhaps, but it's definitely understandable and maturity doesn't even factor into it. If someone butchered my extended family and circle of friends I would certainly be impelled to seek revenge over more long-term concerns.
    I don't even think its short sighted. Sylvanas is a threat to all life. With all the blight and crap she is tossing around, stopping her means less lands destroyed as well as less beings wiped out.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    kinda hard when most of us where killed/burned alive/put into death camps ( death as in raised to be undeath) ...
    Ohhh and we are a alliance race...so no way the blizz is going to give us a win.
    Since when does the story in wow about population numbers?
    Also on Teldrassil were mostly civilian and they got so many of them to Stormwind that they could not all fit into the city.
    We also free a lot of prisoners in the dark shore scenario, they can't rise that many with just two valkyrs that rezz them one by one and with a lot of the dead unwilling to follow.
    Night elfs usually only wins offscreen but there was actually a cinematic in the 8.1 ptr that showed that night elf won there. But I guess it would have been to confusing why we would do the warfront afterwards.

this highlights a wider scope problem with bfa which is that their faction war/dying world story is such all consuming shit that its no longer possible to have a light hearted questline without it tonally clashing wildly with the main storyl

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    that scenario is also marked as DNT, as Do Not Translate

meaning it's not the final version and is probably a placeholder, because nossy kids like you keep datamining everything, depraving WoW of any mystery or surprises
    I would still gamble on it being at least a placeholder for an actual Cenarion Circle questline. Would be good to get to some actual world healing instead of just mining the stuff constantly.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Sylvanas is a threat to all life.
    But so were KJ, the LK or Deathwing. And the CC intervened only in the latter case.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The cenarion circle are busy focusing on trying to heal azeroth to care about the war, the only exception being malfurion, which really just makes him seem immature. They burned teldrassil, oh no, revenge is way more important then trying to heal your own f**king planet
    they could do the exact opposite where malfurion leaves night elves with his druids and go around and heal the azeroth and YET Im pretty sure you still would have complained about how malfurion is an idiot who leaves his people and why he doesnt come to help his people and family because everyone else are healing azeroth and he isnt needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Well he is ALSO the leader of the nelves, together with Tyrande. If you have ever been in Darnassus post Cata, pre WoT, you would have seen them standing together in the Temple of the Moon...

Khadgar, Tirion and Morgraine were never racial leaders of a player faction in that sense. But Malfurion is. He has two jobs, so to speak.

As a nelf player I fully support the vengeance path ofc

Then CC is no neutral faction, but as i said, just a supplementary unit to the alliance's existing army.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Too bad that Sadfang is already on Manduin's payroll. As for Orgrimmar, not even Varian had the balls to burn it down, so I very much doubt that his wimpy son ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    But so were KJ, the LK or Deathwing. And the CC intervened only in the latter case.
    You gotta realize the world is much bigger than we experience and takes longer to get around. Plus CC had to deal with the Emerald Nightmare and shit for a long ass time.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    You gotta realize the world is much bigger than we experience and takes longer to get around. Plus CC had to deal with the Emerald Nightmare and shit for a long ass time.
    And I very much doubt that they can commit themselves to faction war #45432578 (which they never have before) with that huge ass sword bleeding the planet dry at Silithus. I mean, Garrosh was using Y'Sharaj's heart and blew the Vale up in MoP, but even then the CC didn't intervene.