Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    Unholy DKs have ZERO burst in PvP and arena to fight off the fuckton of healing from healers who never run out of mana and what do they do? nerf the only fucking thing that kept Uh Dks slightly playable. rogues will melt you in matter of seconds and just run away/stealth when you pop a cd or they get even slightly low on HP and they nerf fucking UH DK?
    Try playing disc against 2 melee when one of them is UH. It's actually retarded. Even if they miss every single kick, unholy is an insane amount of pressure.

wait why the fuck are destro locks and arms warriors being buffed by 5% overall but untouched in pvp? lmao those specs already do so well in pvp, like unholy, yet are untouched in pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadyphantom View Post
    wait why the fuck are destro locks and arms warriors being buffed by 5% overall but untouched in pvp? lmao those specs already do so well in pvp, like unholy, yet are untouched in pvp?
    Because destro, arms and unholy are dumpster fire levels of trash in PvE. These changes were not well thought out and a knee jerk response to all the imbalance in the MDI.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    Wow another 5% to arms like that is going to fix what is simply a trainwreck of a spec right now..

What should be a slow hard-hitting bad-ass, is instead some punk bitch who uses a wet noodle that applies a god damn dot.
    Damn you kids are so over dramatic these days :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadyphantom View Post
    Because nobody cares or even should care about PVP in Wow. If you want to PVP play Overwatch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huerohueroxxx View Post
    So Ion plays shaman resto and it's the most buffed here, whaaaaat
    Nothing to do with that.

Shamans are being sit out on half the fights in EP in almost every guild that has 800 or higher in the world ranking. Clearly that is a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    They can buff arms warriors and UH dks as much as they want.

Doesn't make my gameplay feel better.
    You were actually expecting anything more in the middle of an expansion? Seriously?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Holymoely View Post
    Day 1. Not month. The very first moment I stepped into a mythic dungeon with my resto shaman I knew this would not be a healer to play in dungeons this expansion. So much worse than any other spec. It's so sad how things like these are not corrected before launch. The buff now is probably not even gonna cut it.
    Why are you so damn dramatic? Resto Shamans can do any key if they people with people that actually about the healer they are playing with.

- - - Updated - - -

Half these comments prove what many of us say constantly. You could hand out gold bars to the wow community and people would be complaining about that they are heavy.

Blizzard are giving buffs to specs that are lagging behind. Would you prefer the alternative them not doing anything? And please stop expecting class overhauls in the middle of an expansion. They said 20 times that is something for new expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    bunch of nonsense
    You should try not taking yourself so serious, kid.

Also try and stop calling others kid if you're a kid, kid.

Now that's dramatic.

Darn kids these days
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

again tuning pvp vs pve... wont they ever learn you cant balance it

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Try playing disc against 2 melee when one of them is UH. It's actually retarded. Even if they miss every single kick, unholy is an insane amount of pressure.
    its the only thing this specc has, UH doesnt have insane burst like most other classes, it doesnt have 10 different kinds of hard CC, hell its easily the slowest class in game. the only catch up it has is death grip which also can be avoided by LoS by most healers who can move slightly faster than a turtle with broken spine.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    I play rogue class for over 15 years now and i have never changed the class for any fotm.If people are ready to jump the bandwagon for every fotm classes they see available that is their problem.I will continue to play this class no mater how it stands on meters compared to other classes.
    That's the way to do it man. Rogue is also a smart pick since one spec always does well and you have 3 DPS-centric specs. I do the same as you, and stick to my main just because I enjoy it and I'm good at it. There's a ton of hours in research and perfecting how I play it. It's unfortunately a Ret Paladin, so I don't get the versatility of spec swapping if it's not in a good place. However, a player who knows the intricacies of his class and can play it effectively will always be better than some new guy swapping to the FotM class every time a new tuning pass comes out.

As far as the buffs go, I'm extremely happy to see Resto buffs. They are a GREAT class to have in raid to make DPS checks since they can do some solid damage while healing the raid. I'm glad their healing is getting some love too now.

DK and Arms have been underperforming, DK a lot less than Arms, so it's nice to see the love there. The issue is that Arms will still be bottom even with 5%. The guys in here spouting some bullshit about their spec becoming the bottom melee after this, don't worry Arms will still be it (or they may surpass sub Rogues, but all that will do is make the 2nd last be last, and the dead last become 2nd last.)

I am a bit on the fence about the Destro buff (they were in a comfortable middle I thought), but we have a Destro lock in our raid, and Mythic Ashvane's DPS check is a bitch, so that's cool I guess.
    Last edited by xxcloud417xx; 2019-08-11 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    You were actually expecting anything more in the middle of an expansion? Seriously?
    That's why i quit playing BFA, they aren't going to make meaningful mechanical changes midway into an expac. The least they could do though is tune talents correctly, that way I can at least have multiple builds instead of one all the time.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2019-08-11 at 04:57 PM.

wait what

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Typical Blizzard move. Instead of nerfing the op warlock specs just buff the balanced ones. Warlock tuning since 2005.
    I'm not sure what op warlock specs you are referring to, both aff and demo are marginal at best and at the middle of the pack, destro however is massively underpowered and performing almost completely bottom tier, a buff was absolutely necessary, 5% might not even be enough of a buff.

Quote Originally Posted by orstalan View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure what op warlock specs you are referring to, both aff and demo are marginal at best and at the middle of the pack, destro however is massively underpowered and performing almost completely bottom tier, a buff was absolutely necessary, 5% might not even be enough of a buff.
    So there are 32k affliction logs, 1,8k destruction logs and 2,4k demo logs in mythic palace. Affliction alone is the 3rd most played spec right now. Only balance druids (34k) and havoc demonhunters (35k) see more action in mythic eternal palace. And havoc is only this high up bacause blizzard made them mandatory for every raidgroup.
    Depending on the Boss, shadow priests are the highest dps spec in eternal palace but there are only 23k shadow logs.

So clearly warlocks have no viability problem. Their damage is fine and their utility is insane. Shadows and elementals for example are only viable because of their high dps. They have almost zero utility.
    And this is pretty much the worst place warlocks have been in since cata. They are not super op right now but still one of the best classes to have.

Quote Originally Posted by orstalan View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Enough for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Rollatorklm View Post
    look at logs
    I did before I posted that. I just checked again. Ww monks are still not dead last in raids, weird huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    "Developers’ notes: Arms Warrior, Destruction Warlock, Frost Death Knight and Unholy Death Knight are generally underperforming and could use a damage increase."
    Im sure 5% increase is gonna fix it.
    Generally 2k to 3k increased DPS. Won't take them from worst to first, but enough to move up a few spots.

When are Enh, SV and Feral getting buffs out of meme status?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    Still nothing for Glimmerdins??? Holy shit man, if any DPS spec was ever this overtuned, the entire wow forums would crash from rage until it was fixed. Absolutely insane.
    Average guilds are struggling in the raid due to damage taken being too high, they can't nerf glimmer without retuning the raid.

They buffed shamans by a lot and need data before the next round of buffing other healing specs to match glimmer numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    After these buffs, it will be dead last DPS spec in the game, along with having a terrible gameplay loop AND a huge reliance on RNG. Seems good.
    Will still be ahead of demo lock and frost mage. Might still hang on over destro and arcane.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Blizzard keeps clinging to the model of ranged casters that are not DoT based needing to plant feet and use long casts to do damage, on top of which they make it proc based to do said damage. So at 25% proc chance you can go 10+ casts of your shit filler spell and your DPS goes down the drain.

Then they design raids that focus much of the mechanics whether intentional or not on the ranged classes, look at Radiance strat is to circle boss. Further they add two boss encounter(s) but force them to be apart or your damage is -90% effectively killing any ranged caster cleave spec.

Frost mages they have let No-IL spec stand when it should have been gutted moment it was feasible.

I don't expect any help until 9.0 for mages, and pray they fucking listen to community feedback from alpha thru beta

"Because nobody cares or even should care about PVP in Wow. If you want to PVP play Overwatch."

I can't believe this was just said about an expansion that literally promotes PVP. If you want a game about PVE why don't you just go play Warcraft? See how stupid I sounded, that's you.