The Perfect Havoc Demon Hunter Form in my Fantasy.....Many Ideas....

Hello Guys, Since Bfa lunch, I have been, and only been played my Havoc Demon Hunter. Now I am at ilvl 345, the experience is cool so far, great at leveling, doing good damage in 5M mythic dungeon, not very weak in PVP. Yet there is still something doesn't feel good about havoc demon hunter, after a few days thought, I came out some ideas to 'fix' this, which could make it perfect in my fantasy.
    These are just personal thoughts of course.

Baseline: I think generally the baseline skills of Havoc Demon hunter is fine, except for 4 points:
    1. Vengeful Retreat on GCD. If there is gonna be a AOE damage on my foot, I can do damage till the last moment and VR out if it's not on GCD, but now, I may get myself hurt because of GCD, or I need to stop doing anything 1.5S before the last moment. I have real experience in 5M dungeon so far. Another point is, the new talent Dark Slash, maybe there few ppl use this one now because of the numbers, First Blood being strong and Azerit tarit enchancing First Blood, but if we are gonna use it, I think the best way with Momentum is VR(Dark Slash at the same GCD), and Fel Rush back in, so that we can get enough Fury and Best Momentum+Dark Slash window. Right now you can not do that unless the Boss is extremely big and you are very lucky and your lag is very low.
    2. Chaos Strike refund fury based on a flat chance rather than crit chance. In 7.0, crit is our best secondary stat, when I get a piece with crit I was like: wow, this one has crit, great! Now haste is our best stat(for now), when I get a piece with haste I am like: this one got haste, I need it. And this limits the growth of the spec.
    3. Chaos Nova generates at least one soul fragment when hit. I will explain this one later.
    4. Throw Glaive's damage is too low now, It should deals more damage than chaos strike if it hits 3 targets.

Talent: This will be the big part.
    Tier 99:This Tier is the Fury generating tier.
    --Blind Fury: removed, replaced with new designed Demon Blade: Each of your auto attacks will generate fury. Replaces Demon's Bite. (NO RNG!)
    --Demon Appetite: removed, replaced with Immolation Aura. (This talent has lost its meaning when we lost the trait of reducing the cd of Eye beam when consume soul fragment.)
    --FelBlade: remains the same.

Tier 100: In live game this is as well, a fury generating tier. I am introducing a more interesting theme for this tier: Put those abilities we won't use in normal fight back into the rotation.
    --Insatiable Hunger: removed. Replace with the old Bloodlet:
    *Bloodlet: Your Throw Glaive will cause your targets bleed for 8 seconds, deals 200% of Throw Glaive's damage. (This talent fits greatly with Momentum if the Boss's model is small.)
    --*Super Nova: Your Chaos Nova deals 400% increase damage, and deal 2 times damage to targets immune to stun.(Put your Chaos Nova into rotation)
    --*Endless Hunt: Soul Fragment from Non-demon creature will increase your damage for 10% for 15 sec. (Make your Soul Fragment useful again out of Legion, and this is why we need Chaos Nova generates at least one Soul Fragment, to make this talent useful in ST Boss fight.)
    (With changes of this tier, they can even design more Azerite trait enhance your Chaos nova, Throw Glaive, or even Soul Fragment.)

Tier 102: This tier is to increase your aoe methods.
    --Trail of Ruin: Unchanged.
    --Fel Mastery: Fel Rush's damage increased by 200%. (The number is nowhere to complete with Trail of Ruin, The base damage of Fel Rush needs to be increased or this)
    --Fel Barrage: Unchanged.

Tier 104: Survival tier, unchanged.

Tier 104: This Tier is to increase your st damage.
    --Cycle of Hatred: Your Throw Glaive now can ricochet to targets that were already hit, and deals 200% increased damage if it hit only one target. (Currently there is almost no one uses this talent now, I think the reason is: it is extremely hard to foresee the length of the whole fight and the fury you will spend in the fight, it's even harder to foresee how much Meta time it can grants you additionally. And rather, its not fun, if it's buffed too strong, it will benefit your Aoe damage as well.)
    --First Blood: Unchanged
    --Dark Slash: Removed, replaced with New Designed Prepared.
    *Prepared: Your Vengeful Retreat Grants your next 5 Chaos Strike an additional hit, deals 40% damage of the original hit's damage. Last for 15 sec. This hit can critically strike and refund fury. or
    *Prepared: Your Vengeful Retreat increase critical hit chance of your next 5 Chaos Strikes by 40%. Last for 15 secs.

Tier 108: Toolkit tier, unchanged.

Tier 110: This tier defines your play style.
    --Momentum: Fel Rush increases your damage by 20% for 5 sec. Vengeful Retreat's cd is reduced by 5 sec, and generates 80 fury over 10 sec if hit at least one target. (The idea of Momentum is to storage fury out of buff time, and dump fury while buff is up. 6 sec is too long for a window to dump fury, especially our fury cap is 120 now. Usually I need to press demon's bite inside Momentum window if I got unlucky. Therefore the point of Momentum is lost.Another things is even though Sim shows better dps as Momentum than demonic or Nemsis, but When I practice on dummy, demonic always does better DPS, it's said that the Simc has a bug, Eye Beam inside Meta can not increase the Meta buff time.(now every Eye Beam increase the Meta time instead of only the first). Therefore I think the Demonic is underestimated, That mean Momentum is now weaker than Demonic, And it shouldn't be since Momentum requires more monitoring, and other skills.)

--Demonic: Unchanged

--Nemesis: Removed, replaced with Chaos Blade.
    *Chaos Blade: Your auto attacks deal chaos damage, all your chaos damage is increased by XX% last for 20 sec, 1 min cooldown.(XX= your mastery) (The other two talents of this tier can increase your overall damage through the whole fight, and in my opinion, Nemesis is the most boring ability, cast and forget every 2 min, do what you usually do as you don't have this talent. But Chaos Blade give you the ability of doing burst damage in a short window, increase your AOE damage as well, which give your a strong burst damage dealing play style. You will need to find the best time to use it( ie. add, debuff).

So what you think?

- - - Updated - - -

Excuse me for my bad English, I am not a native English speaker.

Wow, no one read this shit.

Deleted
    800 ppl read it and no one cared, that's tough mate

Deleted
    demon hunter forum is almost dead
    dont feel bad about yourself

Hey mate, I support your ideas and I miss old bloodlet too cuz now Throw Glave doesnt give us nothing PVE wise despite some slow shit when we got it talented.

After One year, Still think those are wonderful ideas, especially the Super Nova talent.

they must bring back throwing blade and the back jumping utility, class without it feels simple and boring

Quote Originally Posted by Watchers View Post
    they must bring back throwing blade and the back jumping utility, class without it feels simple and boring
    Do you mean throw glaive and vengeful retreat?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleSector View Post
    Do you mean throw glaive and vengeful retreat?
    yea,sorry for my english im not native