Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Blizzard has copied other games since vanilla more or less

I will never understand the people that get upset at a gaming company for copying something good from another
    I'm upset they refuse to copy good stuff. It's why the game has gone to shit.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Seems some people got new kind desease, once you got it you just cant stop shoot with headcannon at people who are not fans of tinker idea,
    i gonna name it Tinker of Brain.
    One has to wonder if you are not a fan of Tinker, why you are you bothering with Tinker threads at all. I cenrtainly wasn't visiting Demon hunter threads when they were around. I had no interest. There's only interest if you are actively trying to hate on it.

Basically, you just trying the 'ol switcheroo. Many people like Tinker, many people don't. They are all over BfA, so people talk about Tinkers. Live with it. It's not the end of the world if one new class doesn't appeal to you. You don't need to actively play all of them.

Seems some people got new kind desease, once you got it you just cant stop shoot with headcannon at people who are not fans of tinker idea,
    i gonna name it Tinker of Brain.
    I like that stuff in the games, developed by Blizzard is "headcanon"

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Considering the game is 15 years old and still an unbalanced mess, yeah, it's more than a handful that will quit. No class has been even remotely balanced at launch. And yes, people quit over it, I'm fairly high numbers in the pvp realm (which I'm part of). The issue is that they come back eventually unless they resent the new class.
    Are you one of the lunatics that think people all quit because of the same singular specific reason you're currently hung up on? Yes, people quit. People quitting over the ADDITION of a new class is undoubtedly never more than a single percentage of the amount of people who start/return to the game because of that same class, even if the class is Monk. People would be happier with Tinker, beyond the shadow of a doubt.

If this is really where we are with the understanding of this topic, I guess there isn't much more to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I'm upset they refuse to copy good stuff. It's why the game has gone to shit.
    I think party sink is a good thing

but honestly if you search these forums when people see that blizzard copies something from another game they lose their s*** because they think that wizard should come up with 100% original ideas even though these games that was our copies of feature from probably copied something from a Blizzard game as well

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    I like that stuff in the games, developed by Blizzard is "headcanon"
    By "headcanon" i mean metaphor, they toxic+angry at any one who is not "tinker-lover" , and their posts rain at you as if there real cannon that shot it.
    Sarcasm"How these guys dare to not love tinkers, how can other people even have personal opinion that different to ours?"

All that talk from tinker-lovers that ONLY tinker has a rights to become new class..... oppression as it gets, more funnier when they accuse you in hypocrisy.

DotEleven by yours posts, i guess you know who you are already yep?)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-08-19 at 03:13 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McChikkin View Post
    They think that because if you actually look at balance in mythic raiding its abysmal at best..
    The game can never be balanced the way you want it to be. Simply because every classes, every specs has strengths and weaknesses. Single target/cleave/aoe, movement heavy/stationnary, grouping/spreading etc.

Unless you want every specs to play exactly the same and have the exact same bosses everytime you will never have perfect balance in the game.

Adding or not a new class will never change that.

But adding a new class brings in new/returning players to the game. Which brings in money so you bet Blizz will continue to add new classes.

Mythic raiding is made around the principle of pushing everything to the limit. Mythic raiding will always have some weird interactions with specs. Bringing in the most optimal option available in each situation is the "easiest" way to go.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    One has to wonder if you are not a fan of Tinker, why you are you bothering with Tinker threads at all. I cenrtainly wasn't visiting Demon hunter threads when they were around. I had no interest. There's only interest if you are actively trying to hate on it.

Basically, you just trying the 'ol switcheroo. Many people like Tinker, many people don't. They are all over BfA, so people talk about Tinkers. Live with it. It's not the end of the world if one new class doesn't appeal to you. You don't need to actively play all of them.
    I not against Tinkers but not gonna cry if they not gonna be next class.

Just funny to read all that nonsense, when one and same guys says :
    A) If you want Necromancers , they already in game but called DK , and plays differently to Necromancer concepts;
    B) If you want Dark Rangers , they are marksman Hunter spec , even when all dark ranger skills were removed from hunter;
    C) If you want Tinker , then just lvlup engineering profession and you already tinker.

You see tinker-lovers here is hypocrites , they think C) is wrong ,while A) and B) legit truth:
    Same shit over and over, people without imagination often say things like :
    Dark Ranger = Hunter
    Blade Master = Warrior
    Necromancer = Death Knight
    Tinker = Engineering prof.
    Warden = Demon Hunter
    Shadow hunter = Shaman
    One of those is not like the others you listed.
    Do i really in need to say something here??

For me personally all A), B), C) is wrong.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-08-19 at 04:13 AM.
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    I not against Tinker nor for them, just funny to read all that nonsense, when one and same guy says :
    A) If you want Necromancers , they already in game but called DK , and plays differently to Necromancer concepts;
    B) If you want Dark Rangers , they are marksman Hunter spec , even when all dark ranger skills were removed from hunter;
    C) If you want Tinker , then just lvlup engineering profession and you already tinker.

You see some people here is hypocrites , they think C) is wrong ,while A) and B) legit truth.
    I find it amazing that you can't tell the difference between the gameplay of a class versus the gameplay of a profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post
    I've been out of this pond for a while my people, and came back drawn by the Classic news and temporary boredom.

No, I'm not interested in Classic one bit.

But I'm curious why people are talking about Tinkers so much - lots of threads by the looks of it, etc...

Was there some expansion leak that I've missed or something?

Cheers
    Related to the tinker gnomes and a long time suggestion of people interested in new classes.

By "headcanon" i mean metaphor, they toxic+angry at any one who is not "tinker-lover" , and their posts rain at you as if there real cannon that shot it.
    Sarcasm"How these guys dare to not love tinkers, how can other people even have personal opinion that different to ours?"

All that talk from tinker-lovers that ONLY tinker has a rights to become new class..... oppression as it gets, more funnier when they accuse you in hypocrisy.

DotEleven by yours posts, i guess you know who you are already yep?)
    There's a difference between "They aren't a tinker lover" and "they're literally refusing to believe that Tinker even exists"

I not against Tinkers but not gonna cry if they not gonna be next class.

Just funny to read all that nonsense, when one and same guys says :

You see tinker-lovers here is hypocrites , they think C) is wrong ,while A) and B) legit truth:

Do i really in need to say something here??

For me personally all A), B), C) is wrong.
    All the 3 cases you mentioned are different from each other.

Wardens, Dark Rangers, etc. would be amazing to have. The Dreadlord race would be cool.

But, Teriz can't resist these monthly polls for Tinkers. lol

Tinkers, next to Alchemists, are two of the most uninteresting classes in Warcraft.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    All the 3 cases you mentioned are different from each other.
    It's the same arrogant attitude by telling others that they will find what they look for in something which is not what they ask for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It's the same arrogant attitude by telling others that they will find what they look for in something which is not what they ask for.
    Except in the case of Dark Rangers and Necromancers, they actually have a class that does what the concept is supposed to do.

Tinkerers are not exciting nor do they have a strong depth.
    Instead of making classes out of the professions I would prefer more depth into the non consumable crafting professions and a reason to become a "master x" (where x you put a crafting profession) that would award a special niche to one's handmade gear other than ilvl,tmogs, tradeable mount gear, self repairs on a ridiculous long CD etc

Except in the case of Dark Rangers and Necromancers, they actually have a class that does what the concept is supposed to do.
    Case in point.

Wonder why Tinker fans are so obnoxious, it's like a living meme of vegans and people who do crossfit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Good ol Stroggylos View Post
    Tinkerers are not exciting nor do they have a strong depth.
    Instead of making classes out of the professions I would prefer more depth into the non consumable crafting professions and a reason to become a "master x" (where x you put a crafting profession) that would award a special niche to one's handmade gear other than ilvl,tmogs, tradeable mount gear, self repairs on a ridiculous long CD etc
    A class with mecha, robots, various high tech weapons, possibly titan tech and encompasses all of WoWs various technology wouldn't be deep? Okay...

You're talking about character archetypes as varied as Mekkatorque, Gazlowe and Blackfuse, to GG Engineering, Skaggit, and Malificit Manastorm, to Admiral Ga'ran.

5+ Year Old Account
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-08-19 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I think party sink is a good thing

but honestly if you search these forums when people see that blizzard copies something from another game they lose their s*** because they think that wizard should come up with 100% original ideas even though these games that was our copies of feature from probably copied something from a Blizzard game as well
    Yeah a DnD ripoff franchise needs to be 100% original. Some people have no idea how logic works.

And I totally forgot how we got here.