Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    By "headcanon" i mean metaphor, they toxic+angry at any one who is not "tinker-lover" , and their posts rain at you as if there real cannon that shot it.
    Sarcasm"How these guys dare to not love tinkers, how can other people even have personal opinion that different to ours?"

All that talk from tinker-lovers that ONLY tinker has a rights to become new class..... oppression as it gets, more funnier when they accuse you in hypocrisy.

DotEleven by yours posts, i guess you know who you are already yep?)
    There's a difference between "They aren't a tinker lover" and "they're literally refusing to believe that Tinker even exists"

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    I not against Tinkers but not gonna cry if they not gonna be next class.

Just funny to read all that nonsense, when one and same guys says :
    A) If you want Necromancers , they already in game but called DK , and plays differently to Necromancer concepts;
    B) If you want Dark Rangers , they are marksman Hunter spec , even when all dark ranger skills were removed from hunter;
    C) If you want Tinker , then just lvlup engineering profession and you already tinker.

You see tinker-lovers here is hypocrites , they think C) is wrong ,while A) and B) legit truth:

Do i really in need to say something here??

For me personally all A), B), C) is wrong.
    All the 3 cases you mentioned are different from each other.

Wardens, Dark Rangers, etc. would be amazing to have. The Dreadlord race would be cool.

But, Teriz can't resist these monthly polls for Tinkers. lol

Tinkers, next to Alchemists, are two of the most uninteresting classes in Warcraft.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    All the 3 cases you mentioned are different from each other.
    It's the same arrogant attitude by telling others that they will find what they look for in something which is not what they ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It's the same arrogant attitude by telling others that they will find what they look for in something which is not what they ask for.
    Except in the case of Dark Rangers and Necromancers, they actually have a class that does what the concept is supposed to do.
    My comic series inspired by WoW and MMOs:

Tinker Class Concept 2018 Dragonsworn Class Concept 2019

Tinkerers are not exciting nor do they have a strong depth.
    Instead of making classes out of the professions I would prefer more depth into the non consumable crafting professions and a reason to become a "master x" (where x you put a crafting profession) that would award a special niche to one's handmade gear other than ilvl,tmogs, tradeable mount gear, self repairs on a ridiculous long CD etc

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except in the case of Dark Rangers and Necromancers, they actually have a class that does what the concept is supposed to do.
    Case in point.

Wonder why Tinker fans are so obnoxious, it's like a living meme of vegans and people who do crossfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Good ol Stroggylos View Post
    Tinkerers are not exciting nor do they have a strong depth.
    Instead of making classes out of the professions I would prefer more depth into the non consumable crafting professions and a reason to become a "master x" (where x you put a crafting profession) that would award a special niche to one's handmade gear other than ilvl,tmogs, tradeable mount gear, self repairs on a ridiculous long CD etc
    A class with mecha, robots, various high tech weapons, possibly titan tech and encompasses all of WoWs various technology wouldn't be deep? Okay...

You're talking about character archetypes as varied as Mekkatorque, Gazlowe and Blackfuse, to GG Engineering, Skaggit, and Malificit Manastorm, to Admiral Ga'ran.
    My comic series inspired by WoW and MMOs:

Tinker Class Concept 2018 Dragonsworn Class Concept 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; Yesterday at 03:26 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I think party sink is a good thing

but honestly if you search these forums when people see that blizzard copies something from another game they lose their s*** because they think that wizard should come up with 100% original ideas even though these games that was our copies of feature from probably copied something from a Blizzard game as well
    Yeah a DnD ripoff franchise needs to be 100% original. Some people have no idea how logic works.

And I totally forgot how we got here.