Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I doubt it. They'll be pissing a lot of actual night elf fans if they put the night elves in Gilneas - pretty much a popular option for alliance worgen and non night elf fans who love Gilneas, never a choice for actual night elf fans. I mean who would want their fave race that has places like Eldre'thalas, Suramar and Zin'Azshari, Cathedral of Eternal Night, Tel'anor, Nar'thalas, Shal'anir etc to live in Gileneas and not a racially themed city of their own?
    It will never be those since Night Elves aren't what they used to be, thanks to blizzard. I am, I mean I was a huge Night Elf fan back in the day, but now I am just being realistic. Making a part of Gilneas City elven themed isn't so bad. Remember, the Worgen lived in Darnassus. To make the Night Elves moving in with the worgen is the realistic way. And I for one think that the heritage armor questline for Worgen will be just that, to reclaim the city. It's their heritage after all. And to have that in 8.2.5 would be too soon, as it could be a huge spoiler. Of course, take away the Night Elves from my statement, and it might be very true.

Gilneas City will be back for Worgen, and they are also homeless so pretty much on the topic as well
    Zandalari theme ftw! PURE GOLD!

Horde bad, smash, monkey! Who is a good monkey? You are!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    It will never be those since Night Elves aren't what they used to be, thanks to blizzard. I am, I mean I was a huge Night Elf fan back in the day, but now I am just being realistic.
    You should let them know. If you like the night elf style they did in places like Suramar, zin'Azshari and Eldre'thalas, you should ask for that. If you keep saying Gilneas, trying to be "realistic" they'll think that is what you want.
    They've already designed Suramar, Zin'Azsahri, ldre'thalas and Gilenas, these are places that already exist, it's not any eaiser or harder for htem to put the night elves in night elf place. But if you ask for a worgen human city for night elves, you'll get that, cos they'll think that's what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Making a part of Gilneas City elven themed isn't so bad. Remember, the Worgen lived in Darnassus. To make the Night Elves moving in with the worgen is the realistic way. And I for one think that the heritage armor questline for Worgen will be just that, to reclaim the city. It's their heritage after all. And to have that in 8.2.5 would be too soon, as it could be a huge spoiler. Of course, take away the Night Elves from my statement, and it might be very true.

Gilneas City will be back for Worgen, and they are also homeless so pretty much on the topic as well
    They certainly aren't gilneans, I just think that the night elf style, especially its city styles are breathtaking,, I don't get giving that up for a human zone. I'm more in favour of night elves remaining night elven - they already have 16 zones specifically tailored for them and their lore, why take up a human one themed around the humans.?

I want the night elves to have cool fancy stuff, because they have that in their lore, I don't think that it should just be fconfined to dreams or the lore books, it's part of their lore, and it would be nice to have the night elves having a fancy part from their own lore, rather than exporting it everywhere but tto them. Id on't think they are that interesting with only forests and ruins to them.. it's crap man.

So you mean you design fancy great stuff from their lore, and you just don't bother to do it for them? You'd rather stick it on the horde or leave it there? What about progress and developing? What about recovering? Instead all you get is the ngihte lves hit ona nd wiped out and burned.. I mean 2 genocide level activities, and they still haven't recovered from the destruction of their civilziaiton 10,000 years ago in any small way. THe long vigil happened, and that was a mission time, so I can accept nothing happening htem. but it finished, and theyseemed to have started moving out, returning to civilziaiotn, having the arcane back in their group, becoming an interesting very versatile.

I don't mind Gilneas having influencing from the night elven druidic culture in there, that's fine, like you vae Cenarion base in Wetlands, or the Sentinel stronghold in Feathermoon, , but not as a home for the entire race. I preferred the bigger vision, and so far it is still part of the night elves.