Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I would love to make some counterpoints. But all I'm thinking about right now is smashing your retarded illiterate head through your computer monitor.
    Can a mod please step in here and ban this joker for a few weeks? he has done nothing but blindly lob insults at others for no reason, and threaten violence.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    Legion was 10x the game BFA is. Legion was about as good as Diablo-WoW can get, IMHO. BFA was never going to match Legion's quality, but i didn't think it would make me long for the days of WoD either lol.

I feel bad for dark tbh. he is either a child, or someone who's fundamentally mentally insecure about BFA's future vs classic that he has to rage and troll constantly to make him feel better about BFA. Almost like someone trying to convince themselves they like something.

BFA is almost designed for people who dislike vanilla-wotlk era WoW, and that's fine... if someone likes diablo wow more power to them, but it isn't for me and i prefer my WoW to have that vanilla flavor where progression MEANT something. Where we played more than "just the patch". Where each patch didn't bring a new "season" where every bit of expac content prior (including the raids) are made insignificant.

Ya i agree.

Dark is the kinda person who will call me retarded because i like that i have to "look" for a team to do content with , and i dont just get to hit an instant que button and be rewarded 30 mins later.

Its the participation trophy that Dark was raised on. Everything in BFA takes MINUTES to get a purple. he has lost the sense of what a reward is..and in doing so lost himself

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to make some counterpoints. But all I'm thinking about right now is smashing your retarded illiterate head through your computer monitor.
    Come at me bro, send me your discord info. I also PM'd you but you didnt respond..

You were caught.. you have no point. you cant argue with the logical points everyone here has made.

You have deep insecurity seeing as you cant even respond without straw manning.

i want 1 counter just 1...and all you can do is mock some spelling issues, or a lack of a ' ..instead of providing substance....maybe your mom didnt love you.. maybe your father beat you. I dont know, but you need to crawl out of that rock your under and realize YOU are the toxic one...seriously go check your post history... it took me 10 mins to see you have a problem with the size of your dick.

- - - Updated - - -

Can a mod please step in here and ban this joker for a few weeks? he has done nothing but blindly lob insults at others for no reason, and threaten violence.
    They wont do anything, seriously all his posts are a cesspool of toxicity and nothing has happened yet.

- - - Updated - - -

@Scrapbot HEY MOD...HEY MODERATOR!!!

I get an infraction for telling someone to put down a bible and use some math...yet this clown gets to threaten physical violence..

Jesus Christ this site is ran by some serious snow flakes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Protocoaxke View Post
    Ya i agree.

Dark is the kinda person who will call me retarded because i like that i have to "look" for a team to do content with , and i dont just get to hit an instant que button and be rewarded 30 mins later.

Its the participation trophy that Dark was raised on. Everything in BFA takes MINUTES to get a purple. he has lost the sense of what a reward is..and in doing so lost himself

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Come at me bro, send me your discord info. I also PM'd you but you didnt respond..

You were caught.. you have no point. you cant argue with the logical points everyone here has made.

You have deep insecurity seeing as you cant even respond without straw manning.

i want 1 counter just 1...and all you can do is mock some spelling issues, or a lack of a ' ..instead of providing substance....maybe your mom didnt love you.. maybe your father beat you. I dont know, but you need to crawl out of that rock your under and realize YOU are the toxic one...seriously go check your post history... it took me 10 mins to see you have a problem with the size of your dick.

- - - Updated - - -

They wont do anything, seriously all his posts are a cesspool of toxicity and nothing has happened yet.

- - - Updated - - -

@Scrapbot HEY MOD...HEY MODERATOR!!!

I get an infraction for telling someone to put down a bible and use some math...yet this clown gets to threaten physical violence..

Jesus Christ this site is ran by some serious snow flakes.
    For anyone wondering , he was the post i got reported for..notice the LACK of physical violence and attacking a person arguement here

- You are an idiot if you dont understand the PHYSICS of flying in a 3 dimensional space, vs traveling in 2 dimensions. Content boring and bland? it wasnt(nor should it be) designed for you to start quest - fly to top of skybox-fly STRAIGHT LINE WITH NO OBSTACLE IN YOUR PATH- land move in a 10 yard radius - and fly back to the top

Send me your email so i can send you 2 videos. 1 of land travel - Vanilla, the other flight travel - End of WoTLK.

IF you dont see the difference in barrenness you are a lost cause.

This is the most stupid statement i have EVER seen and im in the pro flying camp. But i still understand you no longer see 40+ people riding across the landscape...why, ,because there is no need to travel in a group ( PVP server) or on land ( flying) The only place with a population is a PVP hub or capital city. At the start of legion u could go to any random zone and see alot of people. Which literally puts the WORLD in to warcraft...

Get the fuck outta here

Try again with your fail logic. Put the bible down and look at numbers, you are mathematically incorrect

Go play Aion if thats the game you want. WoW clearly is not for you."

was a being a dick...yes....is that a crime...no....is threatening someone with physical harm a crime...yes....MMO-Champion SUPPORTS Crime.

Case CLOSED

@Protocoaxke it isn't worth stooping to his level. All we can do is report and hope the mods come through when they eventually read it. I've reported several of his posts and encourage anyone to do the same.

It's ok to dislike BFA or classic, you can insult the game all you want and prefer one over the other.

BUT i don't encourage insulting the players, and this guy has been nothing but a toxic avenger since he came into this chat and any other i've seen.

He has never contributed anything to this thread other than insults, belittling, and childish behavior.

Just report, and move on. You can't fix his terminal case of stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Protocoaxke View Post
    *Endless wall of inane rambling.*
    Oof. I definitely broke him this time. What an idiot...

this popcorn is getting too salty

If you stop engaging him and I don't know actually discuss the topic then there is no fuel for the fire.

Regardless of anyone's opinions BfA will continue on, and Classic will arrive in less than two weeks, and that's all that matters.

Holy shit, Blizzard could've let this past and let live test and then patch if need be but they are doing this short test to insure shit isn't broken. Are they feeling ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    Holy shit, Blizzard could've let this past and let live test and then patch if need be but they are doing this short test to insure shit isn't broken. Are they feeling ok?
    have you considered it may be a very small scale problem they are just trying to replicate and stomp out?

If it was a major bug, they'd invite more in OR delay launch.

It's probably just a minor issue with a 40-45 dungeon or the logins that need a 2nd look /shrug.

12 days out now

have you considered it may be a very small scale problem they are just trying to replicate and stomp out?

If it was a major bug, they'd invite more in OR delay launch.

It's probably just a minor issue with a 40-45 dungeon or the logins that need a 2nd look /shrug.

12 days out now
    Nothing goes over your head, your reflexes are too quick... you'd catch it...

- - - Updated - - -

Darkguyver listens to "Bring Me to Life" by Evenescense the Kids Bop version unironically while pitching a tent for Sylvanas.

Oof. I definitely broke him this time. What an idiot...
    Yeah, sure, that is what happened.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines