Cable Management

Hello Everyone,

I have my PC desk next to my TV.

So the area around my PC and the TV includes, a PS4, a Nintendo Switch, a router, a tv cable receiver. each device got at least 2 wires coming out of it, except for the PC which has too many wires coming out of it.

I am trying to figure out a way on how to manage all these wires and make them not visible or at least manage them in a way to look neat, instead of having them all over the place.

Appreciate some ideas, maybe pics on how you handle your cables.

Thanks!!!

I installed all my components on a piece of drywall and then built it into the wall.

My monitors plug into the wall, my mouse and keyboard do the same.

No case needed, and the price you save on a case easily pays for the install.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    I installed all my components on a piece of drywall and then built it into the wall.

My monitors plug into the wall, my mouse and keyboard do the same.

No case needed, and the price you save on a case easily pays for the install.
    Trouble is if your house burns down you may find you cannot claim insurance.

Bulldog clips are a pretty neat idea and really flexible. I think Americans call them binder clips.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Velcro cable ties. Looks decent and is super easy to expand/take down

A zip tie or two on the back to hold all the cables together and lead them to the closest wall where you can put them in cord covers. This is my setup some years ago from my old place. I also put all the power cables in a box.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Trouble is if your house burns down you may find you cannot claim insurance.

Bulldog clips are a pretty neat idea and really flexible. I think Americans call them binder clips.
    The power comes right from the box and is braided above grade, everything else is low level so not required to be isolated, pretty standard stuff my guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbrim View Post
    A zip tie or two on the back to hold all the cables together and lead them to the closest wall where you can put them in cord covers. This is my setup some years ago from my old place. I also put all the power cables in a box.

Best mouse for anything. Props.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbrim View Post

Exactly what i want, i love this.

thank you everyone!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    The power comes right from the box and is braided above grade, everything else is low level so not required to be isolated, pretty standard stuff my guy.
    Maybe what you have done you are not explaining well, but you are not generally allowed to terminate a connection inside a wall.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.