Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

3+ Year Old Account
    Worgen Druid.

Also, its likely faction barriers won't fully go down, there just won't be anymore faction exclusive areas and you would be able to group up and join guilds of the opposite faction.

blood elf loyal to quel'thalas, nightborne loyal to suramar

A Horde Alliance Pandaren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing? Because without factions, game will lose it's charm tbh. And i don't mean here alliance - horde war.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    If she goes to the Horde I go to the Horde because I don't see why my Void Elf character should find a single reason to betray Alleria. And if Alleria does I'll just follow whoever replaces her. But this problem doesn't present itself as Alleria will not die.
    I'm gonna save this post for future reference, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beatman View Post
    Another game.
    Probably best answer.

I'll probably race change a couple of my belf chars into spacegoats or nelves. I'll keep my forsaken chars as forsaken though.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    I'm gonna save this post for future reference, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Probably best answer.
    Do save it! If you're lucky, you'll be able to use it in... I don't know, when will 12.0 come out in your mind?

Would quit playing, Horde faction with Gnomes and Humans is no Horde even if they keep calling it that way.

Classic /tenchar

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I'd stay Alliance (because all my friends/guildies are Alliance), but I'd have a lot more tauren characters. I like tauren but don't play them often because of the faction barrier.

And maybe an Alliance blood elf (not big into RP or anything, but I could pretend that I'm playing a high elf). A blood elf who remembers Sylvanas from her Ranger-General of Silvermoon days and is disgusted by what she's become wouldn't be a big stretch.

I don't really care much for any of the other Horde races.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-08-17 at 04:06 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    For me it would be the same !@#& as of now. My BE paladin would gladly give the middle finger at Lor'themar for teaming up with Jaina and her friends, but alas, he has nowhere to go rn, nor he will when the Unifaction (or rather the Expanded Alliance) comes.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Undead Paladin

Hmm maybe a nightborne on alliance as they always should have been, that said their ears are too exaggerated, the rest of the horde races are a bit scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    None, not keen on erasing the Horde identity for a more fluid Anduin Story feat. Anduin and Human Friends. Simply cause Blizz thinks this will make their writing better.

Likely hop on City of Titans Alpha (hopefully it releases by that time). Otherwise just go full casual MMO and play FF if I get the need til CoT does open up.

Good thing nobody cares the faction war has obliterated the standing armies of both factions look at the casket scene for alliance. It doesn't make sense for it to continue once Sylvanas is removed.

If factions disappear, what will I play?

Not WoW, that's for damn sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Good thing nobody cares the faction war has obliterated the standing armies of both factions look at the casket scene for alliance. It doesn't make sense for it to continue once Sylvanas is removed.
    Well, at least they get to tell you the legacy of Anduin and the Anduiny Adventures starring Anduin going forward. At least with no factions Blizz can focus entirely on how righteous bis story is. Maybe Thrall or Baine can be in the background, much awe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Troll and Dwarf are my favourite races, so I'd stick with them. Currently I only play dwarves because I prefer the alliance
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    Well, at least they get to tell you the legacy of Anduin and the Anduiny Adventures starring Anduin going forward. At least with no factions Blizz can focus entirely on how righteous bis story is. Maybe Thrall or Baine can be in the background, much awe.
    TBF, it's already happening, so I'm not sure what's going to change >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Will another race look as good in various transmogs and have as OP a racial as Diplomace? Nope. So HUMANS.
    I'd argue fem belves look as good. But yah, diplomacy is pretty good for rep farms